Some Guy

Bridgewater, NJ

#1 Apr 12, 2013
I don't live in Stanhope, but I just discovered you all elected Roe Maio to be mayor and I'm getting a good laugh out of it.

Did she play up her experience as a newspaper publisher? Because I worked for her and I have to say, she's the biggest bully and megalomaniac I've ever come across. The paper began hemmorhaging readers while she was there, and it's never recovered. While people were being let go, her main concern was redecorating her office. Never seen anyone like it.

Maio's a loser who is completely engulfed by her own ego, and now she's risen to the level of her own incompetence. Your town deserves whatever it gets.
Some Guy

Bridgewater, NJ

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, and if you come across her sometime, ask her why she was demoted and eventually fired from the Messenger-Gazette. You'll get some kind of story if she bothers to tell the truth.

Seriously, she's been a complete and utter failure at everything she's ever done. Will Stanhope elect any idiot mayor now?
eggplant parm

Landing, NJ

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Netcong topix's?
Town resident

Netcong, NJ

#4 Apr 12, 2013
I am sure the Messenger-Gazette suffered the same fate as every other paper across the country thanks to the internet. Blaming Roe just shows how much of an idiot you truly must be.Since you say Stanhope elects idiots maybe you should move to town and try to get elected.By the way were you the floor sweeper at the Gazette?
Daily walker

Landing, NJ

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Some Guy has hit the nail on the head. When it comes to a Mayor, Stanhope has the biggest loser. I have been a resident of Stanhope most of my life and never have we had a poorer Mayor. She is bully, and wants it her way at any cost.
Oh Brother

East Orange, NJ

#6 Apr 14, 2013
The problem is that the choice was between Roe Maio and that lying jackass George Graham. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenape Valley High School 3 hr Resident 4
Debate: War on Christmas - Hopatcong, NJ 5 hr Not really 2
Debate: Obama-Economy - Hopatcong, NJ Dec 14 Brooklyn 1
Debate: Ferguson - Hopatcong, NJ Dec 14 Brooklyn 1
Health Care - Hopatcong, NJ (Sep '09) Dec 14 Brooklyn 4
Chiropractor plans winter coat drive Dec 7 Chiropractor From... 10
ppp (Feb '14) Feb '14 Norman 1

Andover News Video

Andover Dating
Find my Match