First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Stanhope

#42 Dec 19, 2012
Every post on here is a valid one. Certain people in certain places feel they are more priveledged than others which shouldn't be the case. We should care about the welfare of the children and not about everyone else, but it is hard to do that when the BOE just slaps you in the face all the time... Parents do need to spend more tine at school and truly see what goes on and who gets special treatment. All the children are equal and should be treated as such. As for hiding behind names, everyone should stop it. Use your name, what's going to happen? NOTHING. We are all concerned parents and our focus is on the children. Granted we do not like the decisions that are made at the school but no one voted Gina out... No one ran against her and since I do not care for her, I didn't even vote for her even though she ran unopposed. This school needs to get its head on its shoulders and start doing right by the children.

Stanhope

#43 Dec 20, 2012
Shelly1999 wrote:
Every post on here is a valid one. Certain people in certain places feel they are more priveledged than others which shouldn't be the case. We should care about the welfare of the children and not about everyone else, but it is hard to do that when the BOE just slaps you in the face all the time... Parents do need to spend more tine at school and truly see what goes on and who gets special treatment. All the children are equal and should be treated as such. As for hiding behind names, everyone should stop it. Use your name, what's going to happen? NOTHING. We are all concerned parents and our focus is on the children. Granted we do not like the decisions that are made at the school but no one voted Gina out... No one ran against her and since I do not care for her, I didn't even vote for her even though she ran unopposed. This school needs to get its head on its shoulders and start doing right by the children.
WHOEVER COMMENTED CLUELESS... OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE CLUELESS ONE!
In the background

Elizabeth, NJ

#44 Jan 3, 2013
This is just HI-LARIOUS!!

Stanhope

#45 Jan 3, 2013
Shelly1999 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOEVER COMMENTED CLUELESS... OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE CLUELESS ONE!
ALSO MAN UP.. PUT YOUR NAME OUT THERE!

Stanhope

#46 Jan 10, 2013
Shelly1999 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALSO MAN UP.. PUT YOUR NAME OUT THERE!
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.. LOSER
Chris K

Hopatcong, NJ

#47 Jan 12, 2013
With regard to BOE members' infidelity, unfortunately, I am one of the recipients of the collateral damage. My interests from this point forward lie solely with the seven children between the two families, and perhaps self serving, my four children specifically. I'm an adult and capable of bearing a considerable burden. The children, and particularly the older children, with access to information such as this and other forums, cannot be required to bear any burden. Let them continue to be kids. My children have enough to process with the dissolution of their parents' marriage. The best course of action that I ask of you is to simply let it go. Talk amongst yourselves in person if you so choose. Talk to me if you prefer. I'll address any of your reasonable questions, concerns, or comments through face to face conversation.
2Bad

Stanhope, NJ

#48 Jan 13, 2013
Chris K wrote:
With regard to BOE members' infidelity, unfortunately, I am one of the recipients of the collateral damage. My interests from this point forward lie solely with the seven children between the two families, and perhaps self serving, my four children specifically. I'm an adult and capable of bearing a considerable burden. The children, and particularly the older children, with access to information such as this and other forums, cannot be required to bear any burden. Let them continue to be kids. My children have enough to process with the dissolution of their parents' marriage. The best course of action that I ask of you is to simply let it go. Talk amongst yourselves in person if you so choose. Talk to me if you prefer. I'll address any of your reasonable questions, concerns, or comments through face to face conversation.
What a shame this happened to you and even sadder your children have been effected but it's nice to see some open and honest people with the nerve to speak the truth, even if it has been nothing short of "home wrecking" for you. People that do this should be ashamed and disgusted of their behavior. I can't understand why these spouses did what they did to their families and what they even saw in each other for that matter!! Good luck to you !!
STEVE T

Randolph, NJ

#49 Jan 15, 2013
What a shame that stanhope has to go thru this crap. these two people should be ashamed of what they did to their families. please ask them to leave the school board we have enough problem.
local dude

Mount Arlington, NJ

#50 Jan 19, 2013
how about some new lights for the gym the kids cant even see the ball its so dark in there the first kid who gets hit in the face because they dont see the ball comin will b another law suit against the school the people responsible 4 the school are to busy with all this other stuff fix the lights
jinxy

Randolph, NJ

#51 Jan 21, 2013
lights are fixed
Info Man

Old Bridge, NJ

#52 Jan 25, 2013
I think its funny how the BOE think because they got rid of Cleary that the staff and residents are going to bow at their feet and thank them. Stanhope has only gotten rid of 1/2 the problem in that District. Cleary was the BOE's puppet. She just implemented what they wanted and was seen as the bad guy. The disease is still in the building and that is our ENTIRE Board of Education. Stanhope is the laughing stock of the entire count. Such a shame. I used to be proud to say I am a resident of Stanhope and that my children attend the Valley Road School. Boy have times changed!!!!
local dude

Randolph, NJ

#53 Jan 25, 2013
move to netcong. they are looking for jerks like you.that like to talk and won't volunteer for nothing. and talking about volunteers and calling them a disease. please move the town is better off with out your complaining stnking ass
However

Randolph, NJ

#54 Jan 26, 2013
Info Man wrote:
I think its funny how the BOE think because they got rid of Cleary that the staff and residents are going to bow at their feet and thank them. Stanhope has only gotten rid of 1/2 the problem in that District. Cleary was the BOE's puppet. She just implemented what they wanted and was seen as the bad guy. The disease is still in the building and that is our ENTIRE Board of Education. Stanhope is the laughing stock of the entire count. Such a shame. I used to be proud to say I am a resident of Stanhope and that my children attend the Valley Road School. Boy have times changed!!!!
I didn't see your name on the last ballot or anyone else's. we can all complain because that's easy. But if no one runs for the boe, who really is to blame? That's the problem with this town. The same people volunteer over and over again and the same people sit on the sidelines and complain. And you must not know any teachers because the reason there were so many at the last meeting was to show their support for the boe. But you would have known that if you were "informed". You're a joke
Stanhope Parent

Old Bridge, NJ

#55 Feb 12, 2013
local dude wrote:
move to netcong. they are looking for jerks like you.that like to talk and won't volunteer for nothing. and talking about volunteers and calling them a disease. please move the town is better off with out your complaining stnking ass
Guess the truth hurts!!!!!
Neighbors

Hackettstown, NJ

#56 Jun 27, 2013
I'm shocked!! &#128542;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest D.W.I. (Feb '13) Oct 17 LMAO 19
Stanhope employee who's salery getting comptime? Oct 15 Smiley19600 2
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep '14 Tired 6
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... Sep '14 Garda Hyde 4
Review: X-Rays Lounge (Sep '11) Sep '14 CheeKo 4
Storefronts on spring street Sep '14 CheeKo 2
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Sep '14 Greg WHITEY Greco 78

Andover News Video

Andover Dating
Find my Match