Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ok so do all the administrators and staff at the Valley Road school think the townspeople are stupid? As if it were not bad enough losing office staff and the principal over the summer now we are losing the Math Teacher of over 10 years who has brought the test scores where they are today, and has made the kids ready for the algebra class in the high school. What a disgrace that the BOE cannot see that the current administration and BOE that they hired a year ago (YUP 1 year) is destroying the school.

You have board members having affairs with eachother and the entire town is aware of it. That is a disgrace in itself. You are representing our school in all the decisions you make and you cannot even keep your personal life out of the BOE. The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves. And these board members are not even the only ones to have an affairs.

The most disgraceful thing that the CSA and Board has done is hire the new secretary at a salary close to the one of the previous secretary and the new secretary has absolutely NO, yes thats right NO school experience at all. Seems to be taking on the same pattern as when they hired the CSA, NO public school knowledge. Mr. Kevin who has held that place together gets absolutely nothing for all the hard work he has done since the summer keeping that place from falling apart and this lady walks off the street and makes that kind of salary. I think the BOE should have to justify a 70% school secretary/30% CSA secretary at a salary of that kind with NO experience in a school ever. And Mr. Kevin sits there with his same old salary from 2 years ago since he was not given a raise this year because the BOE and CSA did not feel he deserved one. They sicken me and all the rest of the resident in this town.
Rx Man

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

They have special places to go and have special little pills that makes everything all better for you. Do you want me to call for the ambulance now?
Boom Boom

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rx Man wrote:
They have special places to go and have special little pills that makes everything all better for you. Do you want me to call for the ambulance now?
When did Gina become a Pharmacist ? I know she doesnt have that much education.
jinxy

Ledgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

people leave their jobs all the time. what does the board have to do with it. there are alot of new board members that had nothing to do with hiring dr cleary. the problem is that we are losing our best teachers like mr fran. cleary has no experiance in running a school. so she relies on other to make decision. teachers see no leadership and are leaving in discuss. kevin is a great guy but that job only pays a certain amount.
A Longtime Resident

Keansburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Kevin's job only pays a certain amount? Really because the new secretary is 70% of the same job Kevin is so why should she be paid $12,000 more then Kevin for only being 30% CSA secretary? And since according to the Stanhope website... there is no job description for the 70/30 secretary so try justifying that salary now. What could her duties be to justify 12,000 more then Kevinn who held that place together when everyone quit because of the administration and board over the summer?
A Longtime Resident

Keansburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh and by the way RX man..... I think the Administration and Board members obviously are the ones who need meds not the public who are just seeing the true colors of Stanhope finally and you cant double talk your way out of it like you have done for years.
Pete Wrigley

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hmm, I think we just had an election that included a bunch of BOE positions. ALL INCUMBENTS (including the president) WERE UNOPPOSED! So nobobody ran against them. You had your chance to make a change and YOU DIDN'T DO IT! I'm not taking sides here but, you get the BOE you deserve.
Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Whoa! Who is having an affair?
HELLO

Kenvil, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Parent wrote:
Whoa! Who is having an affair?
The two you would never think of! They have 7 kids between them.I really feel sorry/bad for the wife she is as good as it gets.
Resident

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

So it seems its not the first affair for either of them. Go to a board meeting & watch them flirt. The entire boe should be ashamed. No wonder no one runs - school and the board are a mess! No leadership anywhere
This is hysterical

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Seriously. Affairs, a BOE president who can't even keepa preschool running, a "new" secretary who actually hands you over to Kevin when you call because she has NO idea what te f*** shes doing, and a CSA who has never worked in a public school. Just hysterical. It really is like a bad sitcom.

Oh and please, can someone tell me why Mr. Franceski is leaving?? My kids are crushed.
mean

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

NO ONE is having an affair and it seems the topics here were getting boring and lifeless so someone had to start something to bring it back to life...shame on YOU!!
Fed up Parent

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

mean wrote:
NO ONE is having an affair and it seems the topics here were getting boring and lifeless so someone had to start something to bring it back to life...shame on YOU!!
Really???? Maybe you should ask the husband and wife that were cheated on and they will confirm it for you. Wake up. If you are that oblivious to the soap opera of Stanhope you are who should be ashamed of themselves. And these two have just taken the affair limelight off of the BOE Pres. since she was the affair queen for years.
Fed up Parent

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

This is hysterical wrote:
Seriously. Affairs, a BOE president who can't even keepa preschool running, a "new" secretary who actually hands you over to Kevin when you call because she has NO idea what te f*** shes doing, and a CSA who has never worked in a public school. Just hysterical. It really is like a bad sitcom.
Oh and please, can someone tell me why Mr. Franceski is leaving?? My kids are crushed.
YUP and we as tax payers are paying that new secretary $44,000 for absolutely no experience and off the street because as is typical for Stanhope she was someone's friend.
Fed up Parent

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Pete Wrigley wrote:
Hmm, I think we just had an election that included a bunch of BOE positions. ALL INCUMBENTS (including the president) WERE UNOPPOSED! So nobobody ran against them. You had your chance to make a change and YOU DIDN'T DO IT! I'm not taking sides here but, you get the BOE you deserve.
Why would anyone ever want to be a part of this BOE. No ones opinion counts except for the President and she runs everyone and everything including the CSA. She is pure evil!!!!
Pete Wrigley

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Fed up Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone ever want to be a part of this BOE. No ones opinion counts except for the President and she runs everyone and everything including the CSA. She is pure evil!!!!
But she was just re-elected. Am I missing something? Complain all you want on here but it does nothing to change anything.
Have to know

Ledgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Ok, I have to know who is having an affair... First I initials or something?!?! Please??? Because honestly there's not a member on there that would be worth sleeping with!!!
Lol

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

D&G
Have to know

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Awesome. That's what I suspected. My daughter had heard some rumors... Thanks.
Info Man

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Have to know wrote:
Ok, I have to know who is having an affair... First I initials or something?!?! Please??? Because honestly there's not a member on there that would be worth sleeping with!!!
D.K and G.W

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andover Discussions

Search the Andover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Storefronts on spring street Jul 4 Jim 1
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Jun 25 Jonathan R Mcfly 74
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... Jun '14 sue kennedy 3
Good job over the winter May '14 sfd 7
Joan Fiumara (Jun '11) May '14 Kate 4
parking meters? May '14 peter 2
ppp Feb '14 Norman 1
•••
•••