Pete Wrigley

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#22 Jan 22, 2012
Complaining here doesn't solve your issue.
Like I said go to the towns in question and bring it up there. If he is in fact in violation of any zoning laws then you have a case. Until then stop whining like the lil' girls on here about it. Be a man, put your name on it and DO something.
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#24 Jan 22, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
Complaining here doesn't solve your issue.
Like I said go to the towns in question and bring it up there. If he is in fact in violation of any zoning laws then you have a case. Until then stop whining like the lil' girls on here about it. Be a man, put your name on it and DO something.
Pete, it is Pete? I'm going to quess your not a member of Stanhope. I have met with Byram and Stanhope politicians and Jimmy's is located in Stanhope. Putting my name will do nothing except raise frustrations or personnal attacks. Maybe you can use use voice on this forum to see why the old station is now clean and the mess is somehow associated with Byram. I'm glad I only visit people in Sussex and go back home. Again its a shame the way it says Citgo and has a mess from his garage all the way to the corner.

Thanks for any help you can provide for the 206 corridor..
Pete Wrigley

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#25 Jan 22, 2012
Citizen, it is Citizen? I'm from Stanhope. Where are you from? Maybe I can take a ride and critique the roadside beauty of your town one day?
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#26 Jan 23, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
Citizen, it is Citizen? I'm from Stanhope. Where are you from? Maybe I can take a ride and critique the roadside beauty of your town one day?
I came from Byram and had lived in the part of town Stanhope has forgotten. Jimmy's history is well known and if you really are from Stanhope what are you doing to clean up your town? Jimmy's, his dad's restaurant and the part time used car lot on the corner are in Stanhope. Now why dont you see what can be done in your hell hole auto repair shop. Get the people who helped Jimmy clean up the station he abandoned in the center of town.

Any help you as a resident will surely be appreciated by those still traveling rt 206.

Thanks for your concern on this topic.

Pete Wrigley

Irvington, NJ

#27 Jan 24, 2012
Citizen, Where do you live now? Please oh please tell us.
Citizen

Jersey City, NJ

#28 Jan 24, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
Citizen, Where do you live now? Please oh please tell us.
Pete, its funny how you side step the problem and worry about the person who brought it up. Again if the hell hole is located in Stanhope and you live in Stanhope you could help look into the problem. I'll state it again.. Since Stanhope residents dont have to look at the mess they arent interested in cleaning it up.

Why dont you look into how Jimmy's other Citgo next to Bell's got cleaned up instead of wasting your time worrying about me. It it makes you happy to know I still in New Jersey and the merchants are closely monitored. I do travel extensively and visit friends in Byram.

Pete Wrigley

Irvington, NJ

#29 Jan 25, 2012
Citizen, I don't care about what Jimmy does or does not do! He's not bothering me and his properties are not the reason my property has gone down in value over the past few years. Here's a suggestion for you while you drive on rt 206 past it. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD or you may cause an accident! Now, talk about side stepping, where do you currently live?
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#30 Jan 25, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
Citizen, I don't care about what Jimmy does or does not do! He's not bothering me and his properties are not the reason my property has gone down in value over the past few years. Here's a suggestion for you while you drive on rt 206 past it. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD or you may cause an accident! Now, talk about side stepping, where do you currently live?
Pete. If Jimmy's was an issue ,would you care? I do pay attention to the road but unfortunattly going north bound I tend to spend most of the time stopped in traffic in front of, The Black Forest Inn.

Have a nice evening worrying about my posting instead of researching if with the new board Jimmy business practices are costing you money.
Pete Wrigley

Orange, NJ

#31 Jan 25, 2012
Citizen, you're a Troll. You don't live here anymore so don't worry about it. Worry about where you live now.
get it

Denville, NJ

#32 Jan 25, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete. If Jimmy's was an issue ,would you care? I do pay attention to the road but unfortunattly going north bound I tend to spend most of the time stopped in traffic in front of, The Black Forest Inn.
Have a nice evening worrying about my posting instead of researching if with the new board Jimmy business practices are costing you money.
Whaaaaat?????? This doesn't realy make sense bro!!!
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#33 Jan 26, 2012
get it wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaaat?????? This doesn't realy make sense bro!!!
I quess I'm letting Stanhope Pete get to me.

Appreciate the feedback and have a great weekend.
Citizen

Union City, NJ

#34 Feb 5, 2012
I came back to visit my fiends for the game today. I see Jimmys is the same.

Also Stanhope Pete hasnt replied, I guess he finally agreed with me and moved away.

WoW

Kenvil, NJ

#35 Feb 9, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
For a while he had a chicken farm at his residence on Linden street
I guess that wasnt a success either, probably had Greek chickens who wouldnt lay eggs.
And guess who is behind him.....the Town Clerk. Yes, just looking the other way.
WoW

Kenvil, NJ

#36 Feb 9, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I quess I'm letting Stanhope Pete get to me.
Appreciate the feedback and have a great weekend.
Don't sweat it Citizen. You are so right and your posts are totally on que and correct. Pretty sure that Pete Wrigley is Patty. Guess it does not matter how many times he cheats.....she will alway's take his scruffty azzzzzzz back!
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#37 Feb 11, 2012
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat it Citizen. You are so right and your posts are totally on que and correct. Pretty sure that Pete Wrigley is Patty. Guess it does not matter how many times he cheats.....she will alway's take his scruffty azzzzzzz back!
I really feel sorry for my friends in Byram. It seems even after all these years the Stanhope residents still give Jimmy a pass.

Pete, if you are still reading this and going to Jimmy's make sure the oil and other lubricants being put in your car are Citgo products. Dont want you paying for possibly something else.
yikes

Stanhope, NJ

#39 Feb 11, 2012
KEITH wrote:
<quoted text>does standhope know Principal Ernie Jackson of St. Michael's School in Netcong? Google Ernie Jackson Chester new york and then ask yourself Why would the Paterson catholic Archdiocese hire this man if you can even call him that.
I take it you didn't care for the movie Ferris Buehlers Day Off?
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#40 Feb 12, 2012
yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you didn't care for the movie Ferris Buehlers Day Off?
Hi guys. I think you entered your information on the wrong line. This is about the stuff accross from the Black Forest Inn.

Ex: private residence attached to a very ugly Jimmys [SUPPOSED Citgo location}. Tires, cars, tow trucks, other trucks, ETC.

Losts of vehicles parked on Gyro Bobs 24/7 365. No seperation from one business to another.

My friends in Byram still cant believe the mess Stanhope puts up with. Out of site out of mind.

I was having a discussion on this site with Stanhope Pete and I believe he might have agreed with me and moved.

Also, I moved away before the principal situation so I dont have any input.

Citizen

Newark, NJ

#42 Feb 12, 2012
Tim wrote:
Ernie Jackson Principal of St. Michael's is urinating in the bathrooms with the kids. Stop.
Hi,

I started this posting to discuss any possibilities of cleaning up a blight on 206 in Stanhope.

Can you please start one to discuss your concerns about the principal. Any chance you have friends in Stanhope that can help with addressing the Citgo accross from the Black Forest Inn?

Thanks
Taxpayer in town

Kenvil, NJ

#43 Feb 12, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
I started this posting to discuss any possibilities of cleaning up a blight on 206 in Stanhope.
Can you please start one to discuss your concerns about the principal. Any chance you have friends in Stanhope that can help with addressing the Citgo accross from the Black Forest Inn?
Thanks
The Hellhole pales in comparison to the enviormental clean up that
will more than likely have to be done on the property he walked away from next to Bells. At least the new location is just an eyesore and the problem can be solved easily.
Citizen

Union City, NJ

#47 Feb 19, 2012
Taxpayer in town wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hellhole pales in comparison to the enviormental clean up that
will more than likely have to be done on the property he walked away from next to Bells. At least the new location is just an eyesore and the problem can be solved easily.
Citgo signage.. I am a card holder but dont believe this location is a franchise. I went on the Citgo corporate web site and didnt see it posted. I found one just past the Shop Rite in Netcong going up the hill. Unfortunattly they only sell fuel but not repairs. Is there one on 206 or rt 80 south?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newton woman drove drunk without headlights, po... May 19 Babiello 2
News Lawyer: Officer put metal detector wand up my s... May 19 disgusted 1
wharton fire dept. convention at shakey jake's May 18 Frank Rizzo 2
looking to rent space for medical office one... May 13 Happy girl 1
News Sparta woman admits possession of heroin May 5 disgusted 1
Arbor Day celebrated at Stanhope school Apr '15 Michelle O 1
Anybody know what is happening on ridge rd in S... Apr '15 Concerned 1
More from around the web

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE