Another Stanhope Hell Hole

Posted in the Andover Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Citizen

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone in Stanhope can about the mess Jimmy's created accross from the Black Forest Inn?
SHORT AND SWEET

Kenvil, NJ

#2 Dec 29, 2011
I am sure the owners of The Black Forest love looking at it ! My Favorite is the Lexus with no rear suspension.You have to love it on the weekends when it becomes Jimmys auto sales with the for sale signs on the Junks.
be nice

Denville, NJ

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Hey cut the guy some slack it's the only way he knows how to support his family!! He is struggling just like everyone else and besides i hear he does good mechanic work and he's cheap too.
He is a Rip Off

Stamford, CT

#4 Dec 30, 2011
be nice wrote:
Hey cut the guy some slack it's the only way he knows how to support his family!! He is struggling just like everyone else and besides i hear he does good mechanic work and he's cheap too.
Actually he's a shitty mechanic and an all around nasty drunk!!! Went to to him once for some work and never again! He does not support his family the way you think he does. Treats his wife like shit.
netcongggff

Newark, NJ

#5 Dec 30, 2011
i thought this was a god damn forum for netcong...go settle your stupid stanhope bull shit somewhere else
SHORT AND SWEET

Kenvil, NJ

#6 Dec 30, 2011
be nice wrote:
You are not from Stanhope, obviously I only hope you send your vehicle there to be repaired.I suggest some type of lubricant first
Years ago I think the nickname was dogshit and wrenches.
Citizen

Phillipsburg, NJ

#8 Dec 30, 2011
netcongggff wrote:
i thought this was a god damn forum for netcong...go settle your stupid stanhope bull shit somewhere else
I believe when you enter the Stanhope or Netcong Forum the same discussions appear. Its to bad someone fron Netcong doesnt care how a major intersection of 206 looks. No wonder the property values of your towns in this area are dropping.
Joan

Allentown, PA

#9 Jan 1, 2012
How can you talk about one guy, look around in Stanhope. The Borough lets there Roadsides get over grown, and I saw when, they mow lawns in the summer they ride over garbage instead of picking it up first.
SHORT AND SWEET

Kenvil, NJ

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Joan wrote:
How can you talk about one guy, look around in Stanhope. The Borough lets there Roadsides get over grown, and I saw when, they mow lawns in the summer they ride over garbage instead of picking it up first.
Hey Joan let me get this straight you defend this guy who has two shops as you enter Stanhope from both directions and has unregistered vehicles and junk laying everwhere in both locations.
Then wonder why there is a forum about him.You belong in Coal township Pa. where when your car dies you take the plates off and it sits with the last two vehicles that died over the years.I will give you a chicken and two goats myself if you agree to move out of Stanhope
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#11 Jan 1, 2012
be nice wrote:
Slack??? He has left abandoned cars on his property, his fathers restaurant property and the property on the corner where he eliminated all the trees illegally. If he was such a good mechanic he would fix them and get rid of them.
Andy

Kenvil, NJ

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Slack??? He has left abandoned cars on his property, his fathers restaurant property and the property on the corner where he eliminated all the trees illegally. If he was such a good mechanic he would fix them and get rid of them.
For a while he had a chicken farm at his residence on Linden street
I guess that wasnt a success either, probably had Greek chickens who wouldnt lay eggs.
WoW

Kenvil, NJ

#13 Jan 2, 2012
netcongggff wrote:
This is the Stanhope one Retard!
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#14 Jan 4, 2012
be nice wrote:
His family is now helping support him. I just drove by and he has moved his towing equipment behind his dad's restaurant. I wonder if the Stanhope board of health wonders about any varmin relocating into the restaurant? Oh well, I know I wont be going there.
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
His family is now helping support him. I just drove by and he has moved his towing equipment behind his dad's restaurant. I wonder if the Stanhope board of health wonders about any varmin relocating into the restaurant? Oh well, I know I wont be going there.
Well I just past the gas station dump and now it has a Citgo sign out front again. Does the town of Stanhope even know if its legal and registered with Citco? I stop at the Exxon to get gas before going on 80 and asked people about it. They tell me since it is closer to Byram the Stanhope government seems to be missing. I have a Citco credit card and thought I could buy gas, what a joke.

Town Resident

Kenvil, NJ

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Just to set the record straight the sign says Citgo lubricants. Personally I think K-Y should be on the sign as it is more fitting.
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#17 Jan 18, 2012
Town Resident wrote:
Just to set the record straight the sign says Citgo lubricants. Personally I think K-Y should be on the sign as it is more fitting.
Since not many people from Stanhope seem to read or reply to this problem I wonder what the rest of the town looks like?
Maybe its a good thing I go straight to rt 80.
Pete Wrigley

Irvington, NJ

#18 Jan 20, 2012
I have had Jim do service on my cars over the years and I always thought he did good work @ a good price and he was always a nice guy. I past the old gas station on 183 in Stanhope recently and it's empty, no cars no mess, just an empty old gas station. No eye sore. The Byram shop doesn't look so bad. If you think he's in violation of any zoning laws than go to the towns involved and find out. Stop being a bunch of nancy's on a forum.
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#19 Jan 21, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
I have had Jim do service on my cars over the years and I always thought he did good work @ a good price and he was always a nice guy. I past the old gas station on 183 in Stanhope recently and it's empty, no cars no mess, just an empty old gas station. No eye sore. The Byram shop doesn't look so bad. If you think he's in violation of any zoning laws than go to the towns involved and find out. Stop being a bunch of nancy's on a forum.
You mmmuuusssttt be from Stanhope. The shop is offically located in Stanhope not Byram and you need your eyes checked. He abandoned the Stanhope location and was forced to clean it up. Now that he uses the other Stanhope shop, not offically Byram, why isnt he forced to clean it up??? If he is such a trusted business person why wont he take down the the Citgo sign. Next time you visit ask him why Citgo pulled the product from him.

I guess that it doesnt seem to effect the Stanhope residents its ok for his business. Have him move it back to the one just closed and see how many peopls are offended.

Town Resident

Kenvil, NJ

#20 Jan 21, 2012
Pete Wrigley wrote:
Hey Pete
Do you smile when you get it from behind ?
SHORT AND SWEET

Kenvil, NJ

#21 Jan 21, 2012
Town Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pete
Do you smile when you get it from behind ?
Who was smiling more you or the Greek ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest D.W.I. (Feb '13) Oct 17 LMAO 19
Stanhope employee who's salery getting comptime? Oct 15 Smiley19600 2
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep '14 Tired 6
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... Sep '14 Garda Hyde 4
Review: X-Rays Lounge (Sep '11) Sep '14 CheeKo 4
Storefronts on spring street Sep '14 CheeKo 2
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Sep '14 Greg WHITEY Greco 78

Freeze Warning for Sussex County was issued at October 20 at 3:41AM EDT

Andover News Video

Andover Dating