Fitness 19 is only $14 per month now

Posted in the Andover Forum

Keith J

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 4, 2007
Hey everyone, I'm a member at Fitness 19 in Coon Rapids, there only $14 per month right now! go check them out, tell them Keith J sent you. They have no contracts, a kids room, and the never raise your monthly membership price! The best gym I've ever been to and I don't even notice the hit in my pocket!

there right next to walmart and cub foods in riverdale right off of roundlake blvd!
Deangelo

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2008
grah! i want to join that gym like really badly!
Robyn

Andover, MN

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Do they have showers or a swimming pool?
Jane

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 19, 2008
Nope, no showers, plus their hours are really aweful. Not to mention their customer service is pretty bad as well. You can bring anyone in there anytime you want, and just say they want to try it out for free, and they won't charge you or anything! It's very unorganized! Plus, if you want to join at that low rate, they charge you a boat load for enrollment fees, when they don't even have to. I ended getting them to let me in at $19/month, and just paid my first and last months dues up front!
Mike J

Champlin, MN

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Don't sign up there. I had an account with them that I just cancelled a few days ago. I couldn't do it over the phone. I had to go in. The guy has me sit at a desk for a few minutes before returning with a small postcard carbon paper, he scribbles a few things down, ask me to sign it. NOW, I sign it and hand it back, he tears my copy off and throws it across the table at me. If I didn't catch it it would have spun onto my lap. Not a big deal right? It really isn't but I'd choose not to give any money to an organization like this that hires immature little bros to handle their customers. I could have come back in the winter, I won't now. In fact if the mention of a fitness club comes up I'll advise my friends / family / co workers and employees to stay away from the Fitness 19 in Coon Rapids.
addy t

Manassas, VA

#6 Feb 18, 2010
i was thinking about joining this gym because i really need to work on my body image i live ina small city an that is one of our nearest gyms near where i live i haveent herd eny complants about it so far so ill try it out. so they really not have no showers?
john

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Wow. I agree a certain amojnt of professional courtesy is required but you pay less to get less. Shats wrong with that?
Tiffany

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 28, 2012
well I just had a very bad experience. I paid $40.00 upfront and was told I could not get a good price unless I bought some personal training sessions. I had to buy four training sessions to get a price of $25.00 per month. they were supposed to take $50.00 out of my checking account April 15th and instead took out $250.00 yesterday and overdrafted my account. no apology,nothing. Then when I canceled my membership they wrote on the slip it was because I wasn't using the gym. My checking account is still overdrafted and I am told it will take a few days to clear. very disappointed
Tiffany

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 28, 2012
I live in Anoka Mn. don't know why its showing PA
peg

Hugo, MN

#10 Mar 28, 2012
whad a gooddeal
peg

Hugo, MN

#11 Mar 28, 2012
xoxox
dddd

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2012
I have been a member of many gyms in Plymouth, MA and Boston but this gym is the worst I have ever come across. Not only is there never anyone there to greet you, or help you, they make you pay for their errors. In having fraud on my account, I called to cancel, then had to put it on hold. I was told it was on hold by a manager, then still harassed on the phone. When calling to confront them, I was told it was on hold and it was their error. Only to have my account open for a day to pay my mortgage, to have the past due and the current month taken out. After unreturned phone calls they tell me I have to pay them another month to cancel and that is all they do for me. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL THEIR FAULT. DON'T EVER GO THERE!! NOT EVEN IF YOU ARE ON FIRE AND WANT TO USE THEIR SAD EXCUSE FOR A BATHROOM TO POUR WATER ON YOUR INFLAMED BODY!! RUN!!
Johnny football

Lilburn, GA

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Mike J wrote:
Don't sign up there. I had an account with them that I just cancelled a few days ago. I couldn't do it over the phone. I had to go in. The guy has me sit at a desk for a few minutes before returning with a small postcard carbon paper, he scribbles a few things down, ask me to sign it. NOW, I sign it and hand it back, he tears my copy off and throws it across the table at me. If I didn't catch it it would have spun onto my lap. Not a big deal right? It really isn't but I'd choose not to give any money to an organization like this that hires immature little bros to handle their customers. I could have come back in the winter, I won't now. In fact if the mention of a fitness club comes up I'll advise my friends / family / co workers and employees to stay away from the Fitness 19 in Coon Rapids.
Lol of coarse you have to cancel over the phone or anyone can just cancel your account? Have you ever tried to cancel from another gym? Most require a certified letter to cancel. Quit crying the gym is cheap if you want top notch service go pay top
Notch dollar
Coon rapids lover

Farmington, MI

#14 Jan 28, 2015
Coon Rapids. Lol just to funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of ham Lake Mar '15 ham Laker newspaper 1
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb '15 Blue Collar 69
Review: HAO Massage Feb '15 Eric 1
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Feb '15 Mr cash only 48
News A coroner of compassion: The Anoka County medic... (Mar '08) Feb '15 nvrmnd 15
IPM & Joe Cole (Apr '08) Feb '15 ponzi 71
News Anoka Man Shot 7 Times, Suspect Arrested; Both ... (Nov '12) Feb '15 richardnoggin 10
More from around the web

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]