Coon Rapids police pursuit ends in Minneapolis

Jul 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC Newspapers

The driver of a vehicle that allegedly led a Coon Rapids Police officer on a pursuit into Minneapolis has been charged with a felony in Anoka County District Court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Dat Tru wrote:
So, the perp is a fugitive, gang-banger from Texas with one murder under his belt,(teardrop tat under right eye) and he was busted in Minneapolis in May and released to commit crime again. What a system.He could easily have killed someone else during the police chase!
The cops do their job day in and day out.

The courts are a complete failure.

Anyone see any correlation between this and other government entities?
Art Vandelay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

They should have let him go, people were put in danger, where are you people that always cry this?
About choices

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Art Vandelay wrote:
They should have let him go, people were put in danger, where are you people that always cry this?
We are here!

This is a fine example of why when Police ID a felon at the wheel they should pull up along side and BLOW THE DRIVER AWAY!

This high speed chase could have ended up with a crash killing innocent(s) including a police officer.

Just do it!

Blow them away..

Oh ya if you can't ID them as a dangerous felon you can dust them anyway because fleeing a police officer is potentially fatal and should be considered a capital offense.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Dat Tru wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't blame the police when I said "the system", I know they are at the mercy of the bureaucrats who mostly have never spent a day on the streets.
I have to wonder why so many career criminals end up in Minnesota.
Dat, I was not pointing at you with my comment. I totally agree with you. Mine was simply a follow up to what you wrote.

By the way, I do like the "just blow them away" idea.
Art Vandelay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

About choices wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here!
This is a fine example of why when Police ID a felon at the wheel they should pull up along side and BLOW THE DRIVER AWAY!
This high speed chase could have ended up with a crash killing innocent(s) including a police officer.
Just do it!
Blow them away..
Oh ya if you can't ID them as a dangerous felon you can dust them anyway because fleeing a police officer is potentially fatal and should be considered a capital offense.
That's easy to say, but that is called murder, and the police officer would be charged. Any other hair brained ideas?
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Art Vandelay wrote:
Mr. Vandelay,
I have suspicions that you are a FRAUD!!!!
Tell me sir.......are you an IMPORTER or an EXPORTER???
About choices

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Art Vandelay wrote:
<quoted text> That's easy to say, but that is called murder, and the police officer would be charged. Any other hair brained ideas?
Legislate it so it isn't murder. In the mean time shooting them dead and chasing them until they kill themselves AND others is not different, shoot 'em. Justifiable homicide done deal.

IMHO after one perp was shot there would not be another.
Art Vandelay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

BigBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Vandelay,
I have suspicions that you are a FRAUD!!!!
Tell me sir.......are you an IMPORTER or an EXPORTER???
Umm, both.
Arch on Larch

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Simmply Lower the bar back to 1955 when anyone ran from a police officer, It was assumed that this desperado may be a capital criminal, The .38 specials and .357's brought the car to an instant stop.
Every one knew the consequences and chose NOT to run. Both the cops and the citizens understood the situation and citizens were compliant and the cops were not questioned under a bright light for three days if they stopped a Desperado the hard way.

Of course Minneapolis had only a few murders per year, The ACLU and the Miranda people were not active either. The liberals and progressives have created a much safer criminal enviroment of today.
bullet

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

yup im from Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andover Discussions

Search the Andover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IPM & Joe Cole (Apr '08) 10 hr joey cakes 62
Mpls. considers plastic food containers banMpls... Apr 19 Sangelia 7
Couple charged with taking welfare while wealth... Apr 17 More greed 1
Xperience Fitness, Blaine - Golds gym location (Jan '13) Apr 16 Tom 17
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
County greed Apr 12 anoka county citizen 2
Review: Hale Comdata Apr 6 Ripped Off Tech 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Andover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE