First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who are they

United States

#41 Mar 28, 2011
Austinht wrote:
<quoted text>
When my daughter lived in Andover he worked for them for yrs. and never collected sales tax - now he is involved with Joe Cole - IPM reality for 60 million dollars in fraud - I will call the state office and demand an investigation,
Tax cheaters are even more likely to steal money from a child. The survey found that while only 3% of non-cheaters would ever take money from their child's piggy bank, 28% of cheaters said they would.

"While it's understandable that no one likes to pay taxes, we were surprised to find that tax cheaters' overall willingness to engage in other unethical and illegal behavior is perhaps justified simply by their belief that they are special and deserve special treatment," said Lou.

In addition, most tax cheats are also likely to be splurgers -- with 45% of them identifying themselves as "spenders rather than savers" compared to 32% of non-cheaters.
neighbor

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Apr 21, 2011
Another FAKE poster wrote:
I'll Bet most of previous posts
are from same immature person.
I agree...too much time on ones hands leaves room for the devil!!!!
Its not like mr. mc. is rolling in dough..i doubt the complainer is squeaky clean!..I think maybe a green eye monster is more like it.
fail to report

Cape Coral, FL

#43 Mar 15, 2014
Another FAKE poster wrote:
I'll Bet most of previous posts are from same immature person.
If you worked side jobs and earned more than $600 at any one of them in a year, those employers should send you a Form 1099 so you can report that income on your taxes as well.

"If you left something off your return, you can be pretty sure the IRS will find out about it," said IRS.
Lazy horny dirty butt

United States

#44 Mar 23, 2014
Looking for work.Is this the classifieds?
Coon Rapids neighbor

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Mar 24, 2014
This is not a surprise to us.
jimmy

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Apr 2, 2014
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/crime/2014/0...

Couple wanted for MN welfare fraud busted in Florida

April 15 2014

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Apr 3, 2014
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/accused-minnesota...

cheats
Austinht wrote:
<quoted text>
********** Son worked for with him @ Bunker Hill Pool - he has stories about this guy & his sons - daughter.
Mr cash only

United States

#48 Feb 14, 2015
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> I agree...too much time on ones hands leaves room for the devil!!!!
Its not like mr. mc. is rolling in dough..i doubt the complainer is squeaky clean!..I think maybe a green eye monster is more like it.
$6000 for a camper and make sure it's cash only sounds like an IRS set up to me way too easy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me and my fiancé are looking for another female... (Apr '13) Dec 28 Mike 4
Shopper City (Mar '06) Dec 26 Old Tranny Micheal 42
Redrum - Good or Bad for Anoka's Community? (Dec '08) Dec '16 DDs 25
IPM & Joe Cole (Apr '08) Sep '16 five percent charlie 78
News Minnesota won't pay for pro soccer field - but ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Missing Minnesota Teens Found With Man They Met... (Nov '14) Nov '14 unknowned 1
News Neighborhood crime watch program continues grow... (Jan '08) May '14 disbarred 6

Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages