call FBI

call Anoka Co.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 17, 2008
McCann is a TAX cheater - 140,000 not reported in tax - call AG's office with complaints.

http://www.taxes.state.mn.us/publications/cri ...

criminal crook

Ham Lake couple facing felony tax charges

St. Paul, Minn.– A Ham Lake couple faces felony tax charges in Anoka County, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today. William Peter McCann, 65, and Patricia Mary McCann, 63, both of 14101 Coral Sea St. N.E., allegedly filed false individual income tax returns from 2003 through 2005.

During a department investigation, it was discovered that from 2003 through 2005 the defendants allegedly received over $140,000 of taxable income that was not reported to the State of Minnesota.

According to the complaint, the McCanns owe the state at least $9,750 in income tax for those years. A full formal audit has not been completed.

William McCann allegedly admitted that he had been doing remodeling jobs since 2002 and had received $25 an hour, even though he is not a licensed contractor in Minnesota. He admitted to running a lawn sprinkler service for the past four years as well. The income he received from both of these jobs was not reported on the couple’s tax returns.

Patricia McCann allegedly acknowledged that she knew her husband was involved in remodeling and construction projects, and that the money was put into their checking accounts, but was not reported on their individual income tax returns. She also admitted to failing to report that she had received $225 per week for house cleaning services since April 2003.

Each felony count is punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

The Minnesota Department of Revenue is dedicated to enforcing tax laws, collecting no more and no less than taxpayers owe. The department takes progressively stricter measures against taxpayers who demonstrate that they will not voluntarily meet their obligations.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 25, 2008
Stone wrote:
McCann is a TAX cheater - 140,000 not reported in tax - call AG's office with complaints.
criminal crook
St. Paul, Minn.– A Ham Lake couple faces felony tax charges in Anoka County, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today. William Peter McCann, 65, and Patricia Mary McCann, 63, both of 14101 Coral Sea St. N.E., allegedly filed false individual income tax returns from 2003 through 2005.
During a department investigation, it was discovered that from 2003 through 2005 the defendants allegedly received over $140,000 of taxable income that was not reported to the State of Minnesota.
According to the complaint, the McCanns owe the state at least $9,750 in income tax for those years. A full formal audit has not been completed.
William McCann allegedly admitted that he had been doing remodeling jobs since 2002 and had received $25 an hour, even though he is not a licensed contractor in Minnesota. He admitted to running a lawn sprinkler service for the past four years as well. The income he received from both of these jobs was not reported on the couple’s tax returns.
Patricia McCann allegedly acknowledged that she knew her husband was involved in remodeling and construction projects, and that the money was put into their checking accounts, but was not reported on their individual income tax returns. She also admitted to failing to report that she had received $225 per week for house cleaning services since April 2003.
Each felony count is punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.
The Minnesota Department of Revenue is dedicated to enforcing tax laws, collecting no more and no less than taxpayers owe. The department takes progressively stricter measures against taxpayers who demonstrate that they will not voluntarily meet their obligations.

He worked for Joe Cole for 5 yrs. handy man -( Right ) IPM Reality - 60-75 million dollar fraud company !
Austinht

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2008
keciajo wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked for Joe Cole for 5 yrs. handy man -( Right ) IPM Reality - 60-75 million dollar fraud company !
When my daughter lived in Andover he worked for them for yrs. and never collected sales tax - now he is involved with Joe Cole - IPM reality for 60 million dollars in fraud - I will call the state office and demand an investigation,
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 28, 2008
Stone wrote:
criminal crook
He has worked for my parents - I told them to get copies of all the money / sales tax - and told them he is not licensed contractor in Minnesota -
www.licensedcontracotrs.com - will reprt acivity to police.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 1, 2008
Kelly-Kelly-Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
He has worked for my parents - I told them to get copies of all the money / sales tax - and told them he is not licensed contractor in Minnesota -
McCann is linked to the IPM investigation - call FBI with your information.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 3, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
When my daughter lived in Andover he worked for them for yrs. and never collected sales tax - now he is involved with Joe Cole - IPM reality for 60 million dollars in fraud - I will call the state office and demand an investigation,
Check with your states AG office they will call MN to discuss the criminal case - grand jury !
Austinht

Sherrill, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2008
Kelly-Kelly-Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
********** Son worked for with him @ Bunker Hill Pool - he has stories about this guy & his sons - daughter.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 6, 2008
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
********** Son worked for with him @ Bunker Hill Pool - he has stories about this guy & his sons - daughter.
Called P. Officer is interested in his connection to Joe Cole - IPM they are connecting with authorities.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 14, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard he is still doing this criminal activity - through his son's company ( Irrigation Outfitters ) in Lino Lakes - call authorities and will notify all.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 16, 2008
Bye Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he is still doing this criminal activity - through his son's company ( Irrigation Outfitters ) in Lino Lakes - call authorities and will notify all.
I called his son who has done our development for 3 yrs - no coment on his dad's activity - no comment on his guilty plea in Anoka Co. They are all a bunch of fakes - this person lived near Joe Cole @ IPM who took 60 - 75 million from people and he was involved - checking with IRS - FBi on their investigation. Grand Jury in April 08'.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Mar 18, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave my cousin an estimate - told her to check with state - co. on his background - did plead guilty in Dec. 07 to criminal charges

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Mar 22, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
Any contact call FBi to report - on probation through Anoka Co.
^^^^^^^^^^
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Mar 25, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
He just worked on our home - what in the world is going on - why can'nt people just tell the truth ? Going to check with all of my neighbors on how to get this criminal out !
Another FAKE poster

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 26, 2008
I'll Bet most of previous posts are from same immature person.
Austinht

Hopkins, MN

#15 Mar 28, 2008
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
we saw them at the bank - wow are they looking old bald and very very false.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Mar 30, 2008
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked for me for 5.5 yrs, he took vacations to Russia for 1 month and Europe for an additional month. I told the fbi and irs and the receiver that the 140,000 should be collected as an ipm asset. they will reconer for all of the investors.
jjm

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Mar 31, 2008
Stone wrote:
criminal crook
Can you tell me how you got to this sight and where you got the information. I followed the link and it takes me to an invalid page.
Austinht

Hopkins, MN

#18 Apr 1, 2008
WPC wrote:
<quoted text>
had a good return conversation with county authorities - confidential exchange of information, he has been doing this activity for yrs. and they are all over this matter. they will be audited for years
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Apr 1, 2008
Pool mgr wrote:
<quoted text>
had a good return conversation with county authorities - confidential exchange of information, he has been doing this activity for yrs. and they are all over this matter. they will be audited for years
Who did you speak with ? I would like to come clean will all I know as well
Austinht

United States

#20 Apr 7, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked for me for 5.5 yrs, he took vacations to Russia for 1 month and Europe for an additional month. I told the fbi and irs and the receiver that the 140,000 should be collected as an ipm asset. they will reconer for all of the investors.
Joe,you should stop tell on others and look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug 16 Anonymous 40
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun '16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1
City of ham Lake (Mar '15) Jun '16 Ham Lake Citizen 2
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Minnesota won't pay for pro soccer field - but ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 PB in Saint Paul 1

Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages