Who do you support for Soil and Water...

Who do you support for Soil and Water Supervisor in Minnesota (Anoka County) in 2010?

Posted in the Andover Forum

Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I know John, and one thing I have learned over the years is that he will accomplish any task set before him. I have full and complete confidence in his ability to serve Anoka County.
Mona

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
John is trustworthy, reliable and conservative with the hard earned money of others.
Jenna

Grand Forks, ND

#3 Oct 13, 2010
It's too bad that he doesn't know how to properly construct a sentence. I would vote for him if I could read his webpage without finding multiple grammatical errors. One would think that a candidate would put more effort into their webpage if trying to win some sort of election.
Pamela

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Jenna are you some mad ex girlfriend?!
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
John is the best candidate. Karl is a 22 year old kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug 16 Anonymous 40
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun '16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1
City of ham Lake (Mar '15) Jun '16 Ham Lake Citizen 2
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Minnesota won't pay for pro soccer field - but ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 PB in Saint Paul 1

Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages