Ham Lake Crime watch
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 17, 2008
http://www.taxes.state.mn.us/publications/cri ...

theif steal robber stealing liar shady

Ham Lake couple facing felony tax charges

St. Paul, Minn.– A Ham Lake couple faces felony tax charges in Anoka County, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today. William Peter McCann, 65, and Patricia Mary McCann, 63, both of 14101 Coral Sea St. N.E., allegedly filed false individual income tax returns from 2003 through 2005.

During a department investigation, it was discovered that from 2003 through 2005 the defendants allegedly received over $140,000 of taxable income that was not reported to the State of Minnesota.

According to the complaint, the McCanns owe the state at least $9,750 in income tax for those years. A full formal audit has not been completed.

William McCann allegedly admitted that he had been doing remodeling jobs since 2002 and had received $25 an hour, even though he is not a licensed contractor in Minnesota. He admitted to running a lawn sprinkler service for the past four years as well. The income he received from both of these jobs was not reported on the couple’s tax returns.

Patricia McCann allegedly acknowledged that she knew her husband was involved in remodeling and construction projects, and that the money was put into their checking accounts, but was not reported on their individual income tax returns. She also admitted to failing to report that she had received $225 per week for house cleaning services since April 2003.

Each felony count is punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

The Minnesota Department of Revenue is dedicated to enforcing tax laws, collecting no more and no less than taxpayers owe. The department takes progressively stricter measures against taxpayers who demonstrate that they will not voluntarily meet their obligations.
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 25, 2008
We know him well - funny how the truth always comes out !
NoNameGirl

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 25, 2008
wow i believe that i worked under him last summer
Austinht

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 26, 2008
NoNameGirl wrote:
Call Anoka County and report his criminal activity - he has 3 yrs of probation and he will go back to his old habits,
Kelly-kelly-kell y

Hopkins, MN

#5 May 29, 2008
We know this family, and I can not believe that I dated their son in high school. We hear he is living an alternative life style in CALIFORNIA.
NoNameGirl wrote:
connections

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 29, 2009
did you work at the anoka county park wave pool. he ( worked )? there. as a county employee he was stealing from himself, dumb criminals.
NoNameGirl wrote:
digital trail

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2009
people always give information and checks leave a great trail to follow.
Austinht wrote:
http://www.taxes.state.mn.us/p ublications/cri...
St. Paul, Minn.– A Ham Lake couple faces felony tax charges in Anoka County, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today. William Peter McCann, 65, and Patricia Mary McCann, 63, both of 14101 Coral Sea St. N.E., allegedly filed false individual income tax returns from 2003 through 2005.
During a department investigation, it was discovered that from 2003 through 2005 the defendants allegedly received over $140,000 of taxable income that was not reported to the State of Minnesota.
According to the complaint, the McCanns owe the state at least $9,750 in income tax for those years. A full formal audit has not been completed.
William McCann allegedly admitted that he had been doing remodeling jobs since 2002 and had received $25 an hour, even though he is not a licensed contractor in Minnesota. He admitted to running a lawn sprinkler service for the past four years as well. The income he received from both of these jobs was not reported on the couple’s tax returns.
Patricia McCann allegedly acknowledged that she knew her husband was involved in remodeling and construction projects, and that the money was put into their checking accounts, but was not reported on their individual income tax returns. She also admitted to failing to report that she had received $225 per week for house cleaning services since April 2003.
Each felony count is punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.
The Minnesota Department of Revenue is dedicated to enforcing tax laws, collecting no more and no less than taxpayers owe. The department takes progressively stricter measures against taxpayers who demonstrate that they will not voluntarily meet their obligations.
4free

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2010
http://twitter.com/mnrevenue
Austinht wrote:
kjc

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Austinht wrote:
they worked for my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bathroom remodel May 17 Anonymous 1
Shopper City (Mar '06) Feb '18 Roger 44
Best cakes in the U S A Jan '18 chickenpicken 1
IPM & Joe Cole (Apr '08) Jan '18 Anoka county C U E 83
New to The Lakes area Dec '17 Seth 1
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Nov '17 The Lakes 52
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov '17 Lucky 75

Andover Jobs

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages