North Suburban Home Improvement Show set for March 29 in Andover

Mar 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: HometownSource

Need new ideas for remodeling your home? Then come to the North Suburban Home Improvement Show. via HometownSource

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Judged:

Watch out for Cedar Creek Decks - working with IMP Joe Cole - cash deals - irs - fbi investigating.
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

more criminals -

Ham Lake couple facing felony tax charges

St. Paul, Minn.– A Ham Lake couple faces felony tax charges in Anoka County, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today. William Peter McCann, 65, and Patricia Mary McCann, 63, both of 14101 Coral Sea St. N.E., allegedly filed false individual income tax returns from 2003 through 2005.

During a department investigation, it was discovered that from 2003 through 2005 the defendants allegedly received over $140,000 of taxable income that was not reported to the State of Minnesota.

According to the complaint, the McCanns owe the state at least $9,750 in income tax for those years. A full formal audit has not been completed.

William McCann allegedly admitted that he had been doing remodeling jobs since 2002 and had received $25 an hour, even though he is not a licensed contractor in Minnesota. He admitted to running a lawn sprinkler service for the past four years as well. The income he received from both of these jobs was not reported on the couple’s tax returns.

Patricia McCann allegedly acknowledged that she knew her husband was involved in remodeling and construction projects, and that the money was put into their checking accounts, but was not reported on their individual income tax returns. She also admitted to failing to report that she had received $225 per week for house cleaning services since April 2003.

Each felony count is punishable by a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

The Minnesota Department of Revenue is dedicated to enforcing tax laws, collecting no more and no less than taxpayers owe. The department takes progressively stricter measures against taxpayers who demonstrate that they will not voluntarily meet their obligations.
Cedar Creek Decks

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

To whom ever is spreading false info about Cedar Creek Decks be affiliated with IPM and Joe Cole or doing any work for them, better get their info correct before spreading this garbage. I was a nieghbor of his and have only ever met him twice to many. Cedar Creek Decks,Inc is a licensed, insured company that does not do business in that fashion that you are referring.
Austinht wrote:
Watch out for Cedar Creek Decks - working with IMP Joe Cole - cash deals - irs - fbi investigating.
Gwendolyn

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

you are a lucky few that did not work with him. family member in a different state lost 1.9 million and their career in the brokerage business because of his refferals.
Cedar Creek Decks wrote:
To whom ever is spreading false info about Cedar Creek Decks be affiliated with IPM and Joe Cole or doing any work for them, better get their info correct before spreading this garbage. I was a nieghbor of his and have only ever met him twice to many. Cedar Creek Decks,Inc is a licensed, insured company that does not do business in that fashion that you are referring.
<quoted text>
watching you

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Hey Austinht, I meen Scott O. You better get all your facts and info correct. Maybe it is you that needs to be investigated????
Austinht wrote:
unhappy customer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

I can't speak to Cedar Creek's financial practices but I can tell you that my experience with Sean was poor and I would not recommend him to anyone based on the workmanship, warranty, and personal demeanor of the owner once the contract is signed. Customer satisfaction and referrals apparently are of no interest to him.
Austinht wrote:
jacquline p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

thanks for the information.
Austinht wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andover Discussions

Search the Andover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mpls. considers plastic food containers banMpls... 21 hr Ralph 4
Couple charged with taking welfare while wealth... Thu More greed 1
Xperience Fitness, Blaine - Golds gym location (Jan '13) Wed Tom 17
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
County greed Apr 12 anoka county citizen 2
IPM & Joe Cole (Apr '08) Apr 7 what child support 61
Review: Hale Comdata Apr 6 Ripped Off Tech 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Andover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Andover People Search