Rumford man awaiting trial on drug ch...

Rumford man awaiting trial on drug charges accused of dealing drugs again

There are 2 comments on the Sun Journal story from May 16, 2012, titled Rumford man awaiting trial on drug charges accused of dealing drugs again. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

A Rumford man awaiting trial in Paris on drug trafficking charges pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a new felony drug trafficking charge in Oxford County Superior Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

UMO2011

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Just another piece of trash that needs to be kept off the streets of Rumford. Glad to see the drug arrests keep on coming, maybe someday rumford will be clean of the junkies that seem to be living up there. the more you arrest the more people youll get off the streets cause im sure they are all rolling over on each over there.
UMO2012

Rumford, ME

#2 Jul 28, 2014
For every one taken down 3 more replace them dont you know this its a fact all over the country dumbass..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warm Winter And Peak Ahead To Spring Mar '16 less salt need soon 1
News Countryfolk musicians will gather for reunion, ... (May '13) Dec '15 amandacares 2
News Trump touts program with dark history as deport... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 766
Election Who do you support for State House in Maine (Di... (Oct '10) Nov '10 concerned voter 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Jim 18
animal abuse by vet (Nov '08) Nov '08 nicole 1
News Trail Mail # 1: Andover, Maine (Oct '08) Oct '08 Joe Simmins 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages