Simolaris makes sense for Billerica

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: Lowell Sun

Do we want a community that chooses cell towers on soccer fields over bike paths for our children? Do we choose selectmen who retroactively increase water and sewer bills? Do we spend millions on altering the Town Common instead of maintaining our schools, roads and recreational fields? Or do we say Billerica deserves better? We can elect a person ... (more)

Full Story
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
i think the residents of Billerica are tired of seeing their town destroyed!
We already have a Prison, we have a super fund toxic waste site an Asbestos dump a rendering plant 40b's up the ying yang! historic houses torn down left and right yeah we've had enough!
Thomas Payne

Ayer, MA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Should be fun watching Curran squirm.....

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 27, 2013
EYEBALLCHAMBERS wrote:
i think the residents of Billerica are tired of seeing their town destroyed!
We already have a Prison, we have a super fund toxic waste site an Asbestos dump a rendering plant 40b's up the ying yang! historic houses torn down left and right yeah we've had enough!
Dude! The destruction of Billerica has been going on since the 1960's. Nothing is going to change with the ouster of one selectman. Billerica was sold out to developers by the Farmer and Pasho families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet up (May '13) 12 hr kent chavie 8
Nomination Papers Available for 2015 Annual Tow... 18 hr donna 1
School design finalists chosen 22 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Dec 22 BIGROYAL11 103
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Dec 22 pattys67 688
South Tewksbury is an eye sore (Aug '11) Dec 21 donna 10
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 312

Andover News Video

Andover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Andover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Andover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 am PST