Nearly 1,300 Without Power in Andover

Nearly 1,300 Without Power in Andover

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 28, 2011, titled Nearly 1,300 Without Power in Andover. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Hurricane Irene has already had a significant impact on the homes in Andover; 1,298 homes to be exact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Christopher Jackson

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Priority Hurricane Cleanup Assistance available for residents of the Andover area.

College Hunks Hauling JunkŪ and College Hunks MovingŪ are offering Priority Hurricane Clean-up Assistance in your local area for anyone who was impacted by the storm. We want to make sure the community is aware that they are not alone in their recovery efforts. We are one of many local companies likely offering help following the storm.

In addition to priority scheduling for those affected by the hurricane, there is a $15 discount being offered when using coupon code IRENE.

Details are on the College Hunks Blog at http://collegehunksblog.com/blog/2011/08/27/h...

Local Residents and Businesses may call 800-586-5872 or visit www.CollegeHunks.com to schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of any Tunnels/Caverns or Undergrou... (Sep '09) Sep 22 Scared in Lowell 4
I love kickboxing Methuen MA is amazing! (Feb '17) Sep 21 CandyGirl0720 5
keno in massachusetts (Nov '08) Sep 20 Douchbag slayer 89
Camp Saint Mary's (Jan '09) Sep 19 Sully 38
News Child-molestation charges are dropped against D... (May '09) Sep 13 Mama of 2 23
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 13 ToolMan 815
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Sep 13 Bob KA-58 18,354

Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Andover Mortgages