newman's nursing program sucks

Posted in the Andover Forum

unhappy

Wichita, KS

#1 May 10, 2012
Do not go there! The teachers do not teach well and they tell you right up front not to think you are going to get good grades, eventhough you earn them, just because you did at other colleges. They do not want to give As out even if you do deserve them. It cost a lot of money to go there so save it and go to Butler!!! The Dean of Nursing is friends with the Dean of school so it does not help to complain to her!!!!
curious

Wichita, KS

#2 May 10, 2012
unhappy wrote:
Do not go there! The teachers do not teach well and they tell you right up front not to think you are going to get good grades, eventhough you earn them, just because you did at other colleges. They do not want to give As out even if you do deserve them. It cost a lot of money to go there so save it and go to Butler!!! The Dean of Nursing is friends with the Dean of school so it does not help to complain to her!!!!
Thanks for letting me know. I was thinking about applying there.
Dennis Rader

Fort Lupton, CO

#3 May 11, 2012
unhappy wrote:
Flunky, just because you couldn't cut it don't blame the school.
curious

Wichita, KS

#5 May 13, 2012
cecelia wrote:
Butler county has THE BEST nursing program, don't hear of too many that got their license at Newman...
Actually he rate of passes from inclex is highest among the Newman grads.
curious

Wichita, KS

#6 May 13, 2012
Dennis Rader wrote:
<quoted text>Flunky, just because you couldn't cut it don't blame the school.
I was one of them that graduated highest honors. Just saying they suck
Dennis Rader

United States

#8 May 14, 2012
Cecilia you are probably a guy to begin with and you are a dismal piece of shit. Nothing more needs to be said about you azzhole.
wanting to know

United States

#9 May 22, 2012
Is it easier to get into one or the other?
nurse

Wichita, KS

#10 May 23, 2012
cecelia wrote:
Butler has a tougher program... harder to graduate with honors. My ex sis-in-law is DON in sherman tx now but when she was still in ks she said (alot of hospitals & Dr.s)preferred butler graduates
OMG no way!!! The rate of pass on Inclex is way higher at Newman. It is a private college and you have to be excepted. That is wy I paid over $22,000 to go there versus Butler a community college.
nurse

Wichita, KS

#11 May 23, 2012
wanting to know wrote:
Is it easier to get into one or the other?
Way easier Butler!!! There is no acceptance practice there.
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#12 May 23, 2012
Newman rules, BCCC drools.
nurse

Wichita, KS

#13 May 25, 2012
Dennis Rader wrote:
Newman rules, BCCC drools.
Wow Dennis, did not think I would ever agree wih you!
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#14 May 25, 2012
nurse wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Dennis, did not think I would ever agree wih you!
Thinking you have nice ta ta's and a cute can.
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#17 Jun 3, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean Accepted? Excepted makes it sound like there was an exception to a rule...
Bend over you fat old biotch!!!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Dennis Rader wrote:
<quoted text>Flunky, just because you couldn't cut it don't blame the school.
HI! I realize it's a free country and you can do whatever you want, no matter what I say but I am personally offended that you use the name of Dennis Rader.

That man caused many Wichita residents tragic and heartbroken circumstances.

Seeing his name in print makes me so sad. I would appreciate it very much if you would change your name to something less offensive. Thank you for reading my reply.
Dennis Rader

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2012
***Boo***

Since: Sep 12

Wichita, KS

#21 Sep 29, 2012
were not impressed with N.A.U.
My lady was looking for a school that teaches ppl to b a CNA.
She enrolled,not knowing they focus on training for RN, not CNA..she told them 3-4 times of her desire to b a CNA, but they insisted she take the 4 year RN course,costing many thousands. She took and failed a difficult math test,so she dropped out.
After doing some searcing,she found W.T.I.They train for CNA,not heavy on math,is only 6 weeks,at a cost of $800.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David benbrook 14 hr trashman 1
cattle ranchers Wed SUSAN PAGE 1
Heather Neer Wed Wondering 1
Park City KS ran out homeowners to keep busines... Tue plentytosay2015 8
Wichita scams Mar 1 plentytosay2015 2
Yellen meets with conservative groups unhappy w... Feb 28 sterkfontein Swar... 1
carlos (aka meco) anyone know him Feb 22 Nlynn74 1
Andover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Andover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:24PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley