Been There

Mooresville, NC

#31 Sep 1, 2012
I know what I have seen wrote:
I worked at Eldeco on a couple different occasions. I have seen work done by many of their employee's That insult me as a tradesman. I have been in this industry 24 year's and in the last ten year's I have wondered where all the good electrician's have went. They have let anyone come in with out proper training and they do not want to train them other than send them to an apprenticeship program if they are lucky to even get that far with this company . I feel as if my intelligence is insulted whenever I step into the field any more. As far as their Supervisor's , most of them are a joke. Lacking leadership skill's and making mistake's by not supervising properly. Of coarse you really have to know what you are doing in order to teach or lead anyone. Now I know for a fact that most of the supervisor's in the Charleston branch have no clue,just a bunch of good ole boy's. When I worked at Boeing they were making people foreman's who were not capable of the job while good people with the proper training and skill's were pushed aside. I also know for a fact that we we told to do it by the way the print said even if it was wrong because they could make lot's more money in change order's. Where is the Integrity in this !!
I have to do the wrong thing the first time just so the can make more Money.
When Eldeco's Superintendents tell you to do something that against the job specs, and they don't care. That says it all. Whatever they can to make a profit. Lie, Cheat, and Steal from their customers?
Richard

Madison, AL

#33 Sep 13, 2012
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
When Eldeco's Superintendents tell you to do something that against the job specs, and they don't care. That says it all. Whatever they can to make a profit. Lie, Cheat, and Steal from their customers?
Eldeco's Paul Perry chopped his girlfriend's car up with an axe. Good thing he didn't kill her. Safetly man Ray was telling people about it. Guess Perry was arrested for CDV.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Industrial Reports

Westford, MA

#34 Sep 17, 2012
Skanska surely doesn't like doing business with Eldeco. Seems BE&K is fed up with those jerk off clowns in Charleston.
Sparky

Blacksburg, SC

#35 Mar 4, 2013
I have worked for eldeco on there Johnson Controls job in Florence, SC. Like all the posts I read are true there supervision has the hands do the shotty work when they know its wrong. There wages suck I had to threaten to drag before they would pay me perdiem when everyone else was getting it. I didn't stay long at all once I seen how they operated and made there workers do the things that weren't right I drug up
Stay Away From Eldeco

Sumter, SC

#36 Apr 5, 2013
Sparky wrote:
I have worked for eldeco on there Johnson Controls job in Florence, SC. Like all the posts I read are true there supervision has the hands do the shotty work when they know its wrong. There wages suck I had to threaten to drag before they would pay me perdiem when everyone else was getting it. I didn't stay long at all once I seen how they operated and made there workers do the things that weren't right I drug up
In the end of it all, Eldeco's customers are the ones getting shafted and put at risk over the electrical dangers from their work. Its like a ticking time bomb before a one of their customers employees dies/is injured as a result of an electrical installation that is illegal and against the National Electrical Code and NPPA standards.
Voltage

Florence, SC

#37 Jul 12, 2013
fighterpilot wrote:
i looked that one up, wasn't it from like 17 years ago and the Board reversed its decision once more precise information was concluded?
How long have you been working for Eldeco? Are you part of the illegal and shotty hidden work they do?
chris whitaker

Charlotte, NC

#38 Oct 6, 2013
The truth about a good company
How long have you been working for Eldeco? 7 year they been good to all there employees. I have worked many job for them .And when my son came early and didn't make it .eldeco was there for my family .They paid for all his hospital bill and I leave the company to take care of my wife .They let me come back to work .They put all there helper in a collage class and pay for it .They all there top guy thought safe classes and the make sure that we can be the best that we can be .I am say this and I don't work for them now .So the people that talking junk .you must be the ones they fire for doing the shitting work they made the look bad .go fuck up somebody else job and then you talk shit about them .
Paul Perry Is A Sicko

Columbia, SC

#39 Oct 14, 2013
Smiley wrote:
Eldeco really did a lot of horrible work at Boeing. Their upper supervision condoned it. It was funny sometimes to watch their main supervisors in bully mode with foremen and sparkies.
Eldeco Management on that project was way under qualified. It showed like a sore thumb. Even their foremen talked a lot about how bad it was. So much back stabbing going on. Robert McQuillan with Eldeco ( foreman )would come around to our crew and talk trash about other Eldeco people. He was a strange one. Hyper acting. Maybe drugs.
Working for M.C. Dean was so much better than Eldeco. Difference of night and day.
Paul Perry is mentally sick in the head. He is a sociopath in sheep clothing. I bet he will end up in jail again. Those stupid tattoos on his arm are part of his dysfunctional life.
Paul Perry Is A Sicko

Columbia, SC

#40 Oct 14, 2013
chris whitaker wrote:
The truth about a good company
How long have you been working for Eldeco? 7 year they been good to all there employees. I have worked many job for them .And when my son came early and didn't make it .eldeco was there for my family .They paid for all his hospital bill and I leave the company to take care of my wife .They let me come back to work .They put all there helper in a collage class and pay for it .They all there top guy thought safe classes and the make sure that we can be the best that we can be .I am say this and I don't work for them now .So the people that talking junk .you must be the ones they fire for doing the shitting work they made the look bad .go fuck up somebody else job and then you talk shit about them .
You lie. And it is easy to prove. Eldeco is going to lose its license in South Carolina. It is in the works right now.
James

Charleston, SC

#41 Oct 28, 2013
"You lie. And it is easy to prove. Eldeco is going to lose its license in South Carolina. It is in the works right now."

LMAO, no it isn't, stupid. I love when white trash is fired and then gossips like a bunch of hens.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
James

Charleston, SC

#42 Oct 29, 2013
Industrial Reports wrote:
Skanska surely doesn't like doing business with Eldeco. Seems BE&K is fed up with those jerk off clowns in Charleston.
anything else, stupid?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

New York, NY

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Truth and Justice wrote:
" .... the Board issued a Revised Order of Dismissal. The Board's Revised Order contained more explicit findings of fact, but the Order still set forth language reprimanding the Appellant's (Eldeco's) workmanship though the case was dismissed. Specifically, the Board concluded that it would have <revoked> Eldeco's license "but for the fact that the clients did not file a Complaint and signed off on the project." The Board's Order again contained a written warning to the Appellant that "the work performed by the [Appellant] is not of the quality that the citizens of South Carolina have a right to expect of its contractors" and "admonished" the Appellant to take necessary steps to insure that its future work is performed by "well trained and qualified workers."
Ralph King Anderson, III
Administrative Law Judge
(Eldeco appears to be no better today than they were the day they almost lost their license to operate in the State of South Carolina. Very few, if any, of their "electricians" have any real formal training or certifications in their trade. Code violations seem to be conducted quite often when one looks closely at there electrical installations. If seems to be rampent at the new Boeing Construction jobsite in North Charleston, SC; even thought an electrical inspector employed by BEK/Turner Group is on site who may one day be employed by Eldeco himself. So it makes since in a tight job market to let many things slid instead of 'rocking the boat' with a potential future employer inorder to stay in a favorable light).
You are talking about that little half pint swollen head psychotic name "Hines" who thinks he is some kind of God. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!! He has mental issues like Paul Perry.
Discovery

Prague, Czech Republic

#45 Dec 5, 2013
Lord Who wrote:
Construction environment is prone to corruption.
The industry places enormous dependence on the individuals who certify the correctness of work done before it is concealed.
Once an item is concealed, it can be very costly or difficult to check if it was completed to the required standard.
This creates an incentive for contractors to do defective work or use inferior materials, and to bribe the relevant official to certify that the work was done according to specification. This is all so often the case in an industry that lacks honest enforcement which thereby can put people's lives in jeopardy. Should some be injured or killed because of illegal construction installations, company owners and their personel are not exempt from being prosecuted and sent to prison.
I think with South Carolina government projects, like local government construction projects, there can be fraud with materials used and fraud by not following contract drawings and project specifications on installing requirements. Knowing people in government building maint departments, have hear about electrical contractors pulling this kind of stuff. But nothing is done about it because higher up government employees in charge of construction projects would be shown to not being doing their jobs or are on the take.
James

Charleston, SC

#46 Dec 9, 2013
See you boys have been put in your place. Love it!
Allen

Singapore, Singapore

#47 Dec 13, 2013
James wrote:
What do black men do after sex?

15 years to life.
Allen

Singapore, Singapore

#48 Dec 13, 2013
James wrote:
What did the Alabama sherriff call the black man who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.
Known Perrys For Years

New York, NY

#49 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Perry Is A Sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Perry is mentally sick in the head. He is a sociopath in sheep clothing. I bet he will end up in jail again. Those stupid tattoos on his arm are part of his dysfunctional life.

His own brother "Steve Perry" (a licensed electrician, and licensed electrical contractor) hates him. Steve said Paul was heavy into drugs at one time and drugs fried his brain. Said Paul thinks he is a bad butt and hates people who know more than he does and loves to argue and fight.
Thousands Agree

New York, NY

#50 Jan 29, 2014
Steve is a great guy. Paul Perry it seems has issues. He's a bs artist. He wears a mask. Eldeco? A joke.
James

Charleston, SC

#51 Feb 3, 2014
Thousands Agree your mother is a joke! HA! In your face hole!
road kill

Lenoir, NC

#52 Feb 3, 2014
Goodness gracious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolfe spins a women Sep 16 Captain petropulas 1
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Sep 15 Severino Alvarez 141
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Sep 8 criss spring 111
Rim jobs??? Sep 8 Katie 2
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC Sep 5 Gunfreak 2
•••
•••
Anderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Anderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Anderson People Search