Mary2212

Wellford, SC

#1 Jul 10, 2013
The hard drive on my lap top crashed out of no where and a friend recommended I get it fixed at techrebuy - the service was great, they fixed it very quickly, and it was done for a great price! I will never go somewhere else to get any electronic again!
James

Chesnee, SC

#2 Aug 18, 2013
I purchased a AT&T Iphone from them and one day later it stopped working AT&T said it had a Bad IMEI and TechRebuy told me to bad they could do nothing. Be very aware, unless you want to lose 300 bux like I did.
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2013
I would very much like to see Techrebuy make a donation to Beacon House: a day program on Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach, VA for brain injury survivors!!
Smart Techie

Simpsonville, SC

#5 Dec 19, 2013
TechRebuy has relocated. The address here is incorrect it is 3058 Wade Hampton Blvd, Taylors, SC. The address here hosts another business known as ReBoot, WHICH are in no way affiliated with TechReBuy.
fandoogle

Taylors, SC

#6 Sep 29, 2014
Im not liking the reviews from here AND on Google. I don't feel comfortable with someone selling a cell phone with a bad IMEI (stolen). Also, that the owner leaves a 5 star review about himself. I think I will shop somewhere else! Thanks to your reviews, you've saved other consumers from becoming victims.
Smartechie

Greenville, SC

#7 Oct 18, 2014
fandoogle wrote:
Im not liking the reviews from here AND on Google. I don't feel comfortable with someone selling a cell phone with a bad IMEI (stolen). Also, that the owner leaves a 5 star review about himself. I think I will shop somewhere else! Thanks to your reviews, you've saved other consumers from becoming victims.
A bad IMEI does not mean it is a stolen phone. Someone could have sold it the IMEI number was good and the person that sold it stopped paying their bill, and that is how th IMEI number could be bad. Secondly the location in Taylor's has new ownership and opened in Oct of 2013. The review from the other is from a different place and location. Thirdly there is a 15 day warranty period and in more cases than not if someone has a problem we work hard to resolve and we don't turn people away. Our customers are important to is and we treat people the way we want to be treated fairly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabernacle childrens home (Nov '13) Sun lorebeau 5
A Baptist minister from South Carolina calls th... Jan 23 Cinderella 1
who knows Robin scheon Jan 21 rexroad 1
the cannon cheaters (Jun '14) Jan 20 IKnow 4
looken for some one Jan 14 from tennessee 1
Suber Road Baptist Church Jan 13 jethro 1
lookin for Robin scheon Jan 11 WV guy 1
Anderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web