Anderson is it so boring?

Anderson is it so boring?

Posted in the Anderson Forum

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Rely nothing to talk about, nor nothing to discuss? Come on citizens their is something! Know It all, Seen it all, Done it all! All digressions welcome. Including How you feel about Sanford. Let it roll! Let it pour!
ttylera

Anderson, SC

#3 Jul 7, 2009
What is the problem, are you taking after Clinton? I don't really care. But maybe I do. Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

Since: Jul 09

Anderson, SC

#4 Jul 15, 2009
Anderson is what u make it.We have the mountains,beautiful beaches 4 hours away,and some of the greatest golf in the world. Not to mention fishing. Im proud to be a South Carolinian first and foremost,they try and discredit our politics because our Govenor is too honest!Well,I think I dont only speak for myself when I say we have never cared how people interpret us. We have always been a giant role in the outcome of this Nation.Wherever this world shall take me I will always be proud to be from Anderson,SC.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Just checking in!(FlyinhinSC) Thanks for your reply. I do agree they're perks about this place. Fishing is awesome. Have you tried exploring the lakes? It's like peaceful easy living. Unless were in a serious drought. There is know doubt you'll have the best of time on lake Hartwell. As for the Governor I'm still numb to comment on.(For their is no one perfect.)
Angel

Anderson, SC

#6 Jul 31, 2009
Well first of all i have to say that i love ANDERSON,so far i used to live in N.y (Bronx)so it's a big change for me and my family at times it could get boring but hey you make the best out of it..I do miss N.Y don't get me wrong only because there is so much you could do,but being happy is better for my family and we are happy THANK YOU ANDERSON.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2009
Angel wrote:
Well first of all i have to say that i love ANDERSON,so far i used to live in N.y (Bronx)so it's a big change for me and my family at times it could get boring but hey you make the best out of it..I do miss N.Y don't get me wrong only because there is so much you could do,but being happy is better for my family and we are happy THANK YOU ANDERSON.
I'm Glad to hear You like Anderson. I was beginning to think no one appreciated it.I'm glad to hear your family is happy here. It's rainy now. However I would still like to take a boat ride. It's just so peaceful.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2009
School is back for dist.5. I'm wishing for a safe and happy school year. Good going to all!
angie

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2009
www.hartpeeps.com is the alternative to the bordom!!! Lake Hartwell area groove!!!
angie

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Sorry that's www.hartpeeps.ning.com just found it and it seems like there is only one member!!! I am going to sign up!!!

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 22, 2009
Angie checked out the site. Cool low and behold found a video of my work place. Thanks for the info.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2009
It's a boring day in Anderson! Just a raining. We need it so I am grateful. At least my grass may be saved. Hope it washes the worries a way.
carl

Bedminster, NJ

#13 Nov 3, 2009
yep it is...becoming blackville

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 30, 2009
Has so much to hear & not a whole lot to do!

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 3, 2010
It's becoming cold ville! Colder than a Well Diggers ass around here. Would you rather it be cold & snow? or cold & rain?
rita

Atlanta, GA

#16 Apr 17, 2010
ive been here for years ..only a little growth has happened...it seems like a city manager and mayor with a lot of know how could make us grow..

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#17 May 13, 2010
Anderson has enough land on the lake, to make plenty of money from residence also tourist.
Develop us a amusement park something! To do anything fun, we have to drive to Greenville or Atlanta.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Happy 4th everyone! Be safe & have fun.

“Just a simple girl!!! ”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 21, 2012
FlyinhinSC wrote:
Anderson is what u make it.We have the mountains,beautiful beaches 4 hours away,and some of the greatest golf in the world. Not to mention fishing. Im proud to be a South Carolinian first and foremost,they try and discredit our politics because our Govenor is too honest!Well,I think I dont only speak for myself when I say we have never cared how people interpret us. We have always been a giant role in the outcome of this Nation.Wherever this world shall take me I will always be proud to be from Anderson,SC.
I was proud to be your friend RIP Todd P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville SC Airport & Downtown Areas question Sun Question 1
News Greenville-based code school The Iron Yard to s... Fri Hall Monitor 1
Children Of The Light Run Free Jul 20 Sons Of Liberty 1
News 11-year-old rescued from Lake Hartwell dies (May '07) Jul 20 Ultima50 27
Todd Kohlhepp / Kala Brown Jul 16 Todd Kohlhepp Wan... 6
food stamp fraud (Jul '07) Jun '17 Mecca36 59
News New police chief takes helm in West Pelzer (Jul '10) May '17 Mike Honcho 3

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance