Man accused of choking woman, killing 8 puppies and dog

Mar 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palladium-Item

ANDERSON, Ind. -- A former Winchester man was jailed Wednesday after police said he choked his girlfriend, then killed a dog and her eight newborn puppies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Anderson

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I know who this is!!!!
John

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I thought she was "psycho" and she "can beat everyone's ass" according to her other posts lol
his a waste

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Dennis is a waste, he needs to be locked up in a nut house. He is even smiling in his mug shot that tells you hes a nut case.Randolph County courts should be a shamed of them selves for even letting him out on so many bonds. But only in Randolph County can you get out on bond after bond after bond. I know there a lot of people out on many bonds and how is that? Hope the Anderson courts look into why Randolph County courts because this stuff has to stop. I don't know to many counties that let you out on bond, after bond can any one answer that one??
haha

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

dennis white is a snitch. its nice to let the rest of the pedofiles that are in the closet that as long as they snitch on a few drug dealers then they can continue on with their sick little fettish. i have lost faith in our police department. i have kids and this doesn't really make me feel secure. at all.
NCWM

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I hope that his cellmates know that he is a woman beater, child molester and dog killer. Anybody that would do the things this sick son of a bitchdid deserves to suffer the same fate as his victims. I hope his cellmates stick something in his ass & beat the shit out of him everyday. Our tax dollars are going to be spent taking care of him & probably paying his lawyers. Now would be a good time for some police brutality!!!
NCWM

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Lowest forms of life: Child molester, woman beaters, animal abusers & snitches. Dennis is ALL of these. May he burn in Hell!!!
medic

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Well I hope Wendy has learned her lesson about abusive drunks and drug users. Tried to tell her. So sad about the dog and 8 defense less puppies. I hope they put Dennise away for a very long time. He wont be getting out of this one. Two women he has beaten up. To bad.
Wow

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

First off why would you date a child molester especially when you have kids? Sorry to hear about the dogs, but damn if he beat up one woman what made her think he wouldn't hit her? Guess she isn't the badass as she proclaims to be
Wow

Campbellsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Did he go to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Anderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Anderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••