narcissist neighbor
dan

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Mar 13, 2013
got this neighbor thats always screaming at his wife and kids,throws a fit when people park in his space,which is a public street ,never see him happy mad all the time,wont look at you or talk to you unless he want something,does anyone know someone like that?
sidewider

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Wow..sounds just like a guy I lived next to i n shelbyvlle,family always made exuses for him said he just had a bad temper,what he had was a mental disorder and needed help. couldnt keep the same job was all the time moving from place to place,married several times fnialy his own kids disowned him,when he got upset he was a rageing idiot,he was put in prison in ohio ,which is were he belongs away from normal people..
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
he is and will remain ticked off and mad because he missed the eighth grade dance... or maybe he stays all jacked up because of money.... of course he may be tired.
joe

Churubusco, IN

#4 Apr 4, 2013
people like this are idiots...go around mad at the world and hating people you get more out of life by showing people respect...but some people are to stupid to realize that....

Since: Feb 13

Delphi, IN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe he is just anal retentive
freddys back

Churubusco, IN

#6 Apr 17, 2013
go on youtube and watch dr. varkin on narrcist these b***terds are sick..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed psychosis abounds 182
News Middletown police officer arrested on child por... (Aug '06) Feb 18 Not Illiterate 48
Babyj Thornburgh Feb 18 Yumma 1
Child molesters Feb 18 Idiot 2
News Child told police she had been abused for years Feb 15 wow 1
kara bryant Feb 13 K 3
Heather Wilson Feb 11 Family 1

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anderson Mortgages