Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Is it all of Anderson, or just North Anderson, that people let their dogs roam freely? I've never seen so many dogs running loose as I have since we moved here.

New Castle, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2014
No its neighbor's dog runs loose. It comes into my yard, poops in my flower beds, tries attacking my dog. I am running out of patience with it. I complained to the neighbor and she tells me that it won't stay in her yard and she doesn't have the heart to tie it up. She has been a nice neighbor all these years. I don't know what to there laws against pet owners of letting their pets run loose like this? I hate to stir up trouble but its quickly getting old of dealing with her stupid dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trumps child rape new trial date Oct 17 Walt 1
geeked way out Oct 9 daisy 3
News Merrill O. Kelsay Sep '16 umm 1
Dynasty diva Sep '16 Whatever321 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
the music thread (Jan '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 58
What Do You Think About Public School Dress Code? (Mar '07) Jul '16 knowitall 119

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anderson Mortgages