Shooter Won't Face Charges Prosecutor...

Shooter Won't Face Charges Prosecutor says evidence points to...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Reporter story from Oct 3, 2013, titled Shooter Won't Face Charges Prosecutor says evidence points to.... In it, Daily Reporter reports that:

Less than a week after Gary Roberts was killed in his Greenfield home, the woman who shot him his wife of 31 years was released from jail and faces no charges in his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Reporter.

Sheila Hopkins

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Everything is based on her word and she had everything to loose if they divorced. She gets everything now. He was a licensed gun collector and she had no reason to tell him police was on their way and would take them away. She should have let the police do their jobs.
Truth

Schererville, IN

#2 Oct 10, 2013
She saved many lives. Yes I like guns. But he had a unstable past. Some people are nut cases and need to be taken out. You have no clue. If they were to divorce she get half of everything. Not to mention who knows what happen to his gun collection. Did the police take it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda lardon Mon whats new? 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
What Do You Think About Public School Dress Code? (Mar '07) Jul '16 knowitall 119
Daleville Music Thread (Jun '12) May '16 Musikologist 15
Baseball field (Feb '16) Feb '16 Judy 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 57
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anderson Mortgages