Greenfield man dies after his pickup ...

Greenfield man dies after his pickup hits tree

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Greenfield man dies after his pickup hits tree. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Greenfield man is dead after police said he sped through a subdivision and hit a tree head-on. At about 2 a.m. today, Cody Scott Bragg, 22, Greenfield, was driving on Bowman Drive in the Bowman Acres subdivision in Greenfield when he struck the tree after missing a turn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Toniscea D Wright- Cody

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Hi I am Cody's mother and I would like to advise of my discust with the way my son's death was handled by the acting coroner on the morning of December 23, 2012. I was treated as no one to Cody, actually I was almost knocked down by that man in our hallway...Let me clarify that my son had permission to be driving that vehicle, regardless of what differently the County officers were informed...Shame on this county for allowing someone to be treated as I was...I pray that it will never happen again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet bullies Fri nono 9
anderson biker memorial signs Aug 12 Harold Thopert 3
Malia Clifton Aug 8 Just Sayin 18
Grigsby Station Jul 23 totallyagree 8
male/female snapchat sexting buddy (Oct '14) Jul '17 Idkwhatmydealis 2
facebook name natasha perkinks (Apr '14) Jul '17 Jason smith 2
Hoosier Park's Sam Widger Overrated Jun '17 Seabiscuit 8

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance