Restaurant Scene: Pizza Hut making changes inside and out

There are 3 comments on the The Star Press story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Restaurant Scene: Pizza Hut making changes inside and out. In it, The Star Press reports that:

Local Pizza Hut patrons are going to notice something different in the weeks and months to come -- if they haven't already.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press.

Wake up Sheeple

Delphi, IN

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Pizza Hut sucks, I never eat there and won't .

I support small local business, why because they are part of the community. They employ local and they invest locally.

Big corporation chains take money from our community and provide low paying jobs so crony capitalist Wall Street can get rich.

Buy local, stop investing in corporations and we can take this country back from the globalist corporate fascists.

And one last time ... Pizza Hut sucks!

Since: Nov 13

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2013
yup pizza hut sucks....
Randell

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 12, 2013
The papa johns in Elwood is the most bug infested place I have ever seen.I worked there, ist nasty as hell, I even saw mice..dont eat there unless you wanna puke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you 10 hr wut 4
Beggar at I-69 (Jun '11) May 24 ccanney060213 6
News Momentum for Muncie-to-Indy commuter rail (Sep '07) Mar '15 Unka_Oogie 166
News Bushes, tress and shrubs need some wintertime t... Feb '15 Vermin Extractor 1
Dominionism is dead. It is exposed as the corp... (Sep '14) Jan '15 kindperson 6
What Do You Think About Public School Dress Code? (Mar '07) Jan '15 wlvacanti 114
News Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jan '15 anonymous 75
More from around the web

Anderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]