Greenfield police officer sues chief

A police officer claims in a federal lawsuit that Greenfield Police Chief Clarke Mercer has mistreated him based on the officer's political beliefs. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IPD

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2007
Friend wrote:
I know officer Neumeister and he is a great man. His concern for the wellbeing of the people he protects on a daily basis is far superior to others on the Greenfield Police Department. He is a very involved officer and dedicated to his job. Others should not judge Tony without knowing the full truth. I support Mr Neumeister's lawsuit and wish him the best.
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT TONY!
sick and tired

United States

#28 Aug 17, 2007
Just some more of the same crap going on in the political circle. And we are suppose to trust these people.
Tony Neumeister

AOL

#29 Aug 17, 2007
Friend wrote:
I know officer Neumeister and he is a great man. His concern for the wellbeing of the people he protects on a daily basis is far superior to others on the Greenfield Police Department. He is a very involved officer and dedicated to his job. Others should not judge Tony without knowing the full truth. I support Mr Neumeister's lawsuit and wish him the best.
Thanks, Mom!
Kim

Fishers, IN

#30 Aug 17, 2007
The Greenfield boys make Peterson, Anderson, and Gray look like scholars.

Get the picture?
blackjack

Clarksville, IN

#31 Aug 21, 2007
WELCOME TO HOOSIER TOWN USA, YOUR ONE UF US BEING HELD DOWN BY THE SYSTEM TO.
Hancock County Native

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Aug 21, 2007
Max Brand wrote:
It could be a race issue if minority personnel at the same level are being advanced and Neumeister is not.
Bingo.
Got the Shirt To Prove It

Brownsburg, IN

#33 Aug 22, 2007
This is typical for "Smalltown USA" Greenfield - although there are a FEW good officers in this town both city and county - both departments should evalaute the who's, the how's and the why's. This guy is always sleeping with someone else's wife on another shift blah blah...And of course so and so did this while on duty. Go back to the basics and do what you are hired and paid to do. Leave the politics out and do your job PERIOD!! I am tied of paying out tax dollars to listen and watch all of the departments piss it away on this crap right here. This is the same old game of politics and BS - someone is and will always be crooked in the dept.- someone will always be looking for the quick buck and someone who is QUILTY within that dept. will always walk away with clean tidy hands. Get over it & Get on with it. Stop wasting taxpayers dollars and time. I would say clean out the dept. and free them of all the adulterous men, wife beaters, child molesters, cry babies, political bullies, badgewhores BUT wait then we wouldn't have anyone to PROTECT & SERVE....... Oh well another day's worth of gossip for the Daily Repeater.......
Oh and before you start on me - I know this to be fact - I was MARRIED to that Department for years. So yes I do know what I am talking about!
GPD COP

Louisville, KY

#34 Aug 23, 2007
Got the Shirt To Prove It wrote:
This is typical for "Smalltown USA" Greenfield - although there are a FEW good officers in this town both city and county - both departments should evalaute the who's, the how's and the why's. This guy is always sleeping with someone else's wife on another shift blah blah...And of course so and so did this while on duty. Go back to the basics and do what you are hired and paid to do. Leave the politics out and do your job PERIOD!! I am tied of paying out tax dollars to listen and watch all of the departments piss it away on this crap right here. This is the same old game of politics and BS - someone is and will always be crooked in the dept.- someone will always be looking for the quick buck and someone who is QUILTY within that dept. will always walk away with clean tidy hands. Get over it & Get on with it. Stop wasting taxpayers dollars and time. I would say clean out the dept. and free them of all the adulterous men, wife beaters, child molesters, cry babies, political bullies, badgewhores BUT wait then we wouldn't have anyone to PROTECT & SERVE....... Oh well another day's worth of gossip for the Daily Repeater.......
Oh and before you start on me - I know this to be fact - I was MARRIED to that Department for years. So yes I do know what I am talking about!
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY GOOD COPS GIVE UP THEIR CAREER!
FIRMARSHEL WILLEMS

Ostrander, OH

#35 Aug 26, 2007
i hopes that all of the gpd and they cheif gets fired.they is all underhanded sneaky crooks that does whatever they want too.i haves no simpethy for any ofs them.werd on the street is that the cheif mercy and newmister had relations at a party abots a yr ands a half ago wile they was both intoxecated and still cant looks each other in the eyes.the descrimenation part of the storys is not about rase its abots lifestyle if you know what i mean.

Fontintown Firmarshel
Tenny
smalltown mafiosos

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Aug 26, 2007
Got the Shirt To Prove It wrote:
This is typical for "Smalltown USA" Greenfield - although there are a FEW good officers in this town both city and county - both departments should evalaute the who's, the how's and the why's. This guy is always sleeping with someone else's wife on another shift blah blah...And of course so and so did this while on duty. Go back to the basics and do what you are hired and paid to do. Leave the politics out and do your job PERIOD!! I am tied of paying out tax dollars to listen and watch all of the departments piss it away on this crap right here. This is the same old game of politics and BS - someone is and will always be crooked in the dept.- someone will always be looking for the quick buck and someone who is QUILTY within that dept. will always walk away with clean tidy hands. Get over it & Get on with it. Stop wasting taxpayers dollars and time. I would say clean out the dept. and free them of all the adulterous men, wife beaters, child molesters, cry babies, political bullies, badgewhores BUT wait then we wouldn't have anyone to PROTECT & SERVE....... Oh well another day's worth of gossip for the Daily Repeater.......
Oh and before you start on me - I know this to be fact - I was MARRIED to that Department for years. So yes I do know what I am talking about!
Sounds like greenfield hired the shelbyville police department. Where the patrolmen had to bring their wifes in for the boss to use, clean up and drop back off in order to get a raise or keep their job.
The corrupt court system is a joke there as well and needs investigated by the feds.

Investigate em all.
Jennifer

Newark, OH

#37 Sep 5, 2007
What is the update on this story. Any new news? I live in Greenfield, and I can say first hand that the Greenfield Police system is very corrupt indeed. Thank you.
kay

Louisville, KY

#38 Sep 5, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
What is the update on this story. Any new news? I live in Greenfield, and I can say first hand that the Greenfield Police system is very corrupt indeed. Thank you.
Yes, I totally agree. Greenfield needs a change and fast!

I am very glad the Indianapolis Star is writing about this issue. I have given up on the Daily Reporter writing a "fair and balanced" article about GPD and their corruptness, especially when it comes to Chief Mercer as he is friends with the owner of the Daily Reporter!
Just a thought

Washington, DC

#39 Sep 5, 2007
Most cops are idiots because their superiors allow them to be.
Yoral

Newark, OH

#40 Sep 10, 2007
GPD COP wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY GOOD COPS GIVE UP THEIR CAREER!
I am with you on this one. I cant believe how bad people of greenfield live in fear of the PD and Court system. I for one would like them to have to serve in the millitary before they would even be concidered for employment in a power posistion of that nature. Not be married or born into it. The millitary would teach them Pride and Honor, before they were on the streets bullying people because of there enormous God-Complex. So keep that money machine working for you Greenfield.
Sarah Smith

Louisville, KY

#41 Sep 12, 2007
Milt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he is "far superior" to others in the Department? Are you his wife, caddy, football watching buddy, brother/sister, or Neumeister himself??
It doesn't take much to be far superior than most of the officers at GPD as most of the them are either incompetent or just don't care about the integrity of how they do their jobs! They are egotistical and selfish!

I absolutely can not wait until the proof is out on Bray's and Nuemeister's lawsuits.

I can't wait to read about the famous dispatcher who is no longer employed there, when the attorneys name everyone she was "friends" with while on duty! And try to figure out why one officer was punished but not the others.

I can't wait to read what Fleming has to say about his friend Chief Mercer when it comes out that Chief Mercer had a certain someone over to his home to discuss this "internal investigation" on Brian Bray. YEAH! I can't wait for EVERYTHING to come out on both of these lawsuits.

So hang on tight Laymon, Austin, Jester, Towle, Bucksot, Mercer and Fleming, because you are in for an interesting ride this next year!

Also, I am SO glad Fleming is supporting Mercer completely throughout this whole thing! He must be a really good friend. We'll just see how good of a friend he is when everything comes out. If Mercer cared about Fleming winning, he would resign to save Fleming the election. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Got da facts to prove it

Washington, DC

#42 Sep 12, 2007
Got the Shirt To Prove It wrote:
BUT wait then we wouldn't have anyone to PROTECT & SERVE.......
It appears when don't have anyone protecting or serving anyway.
andrew

Brownstown, IN

#43 Feb 4, 2013
ill go to court for the state Neumeister harassed me on many different occasions
Fred Garvin

Anderson, IN

#44 Feb 13, 2013
So did this ever get settled?
Brent

Indianapolis, IN

#45 May 6, 2013
Neumeister won big time!! Then they fired him!!!! Not good for the City of Greenfield
Local eyes and ears

Fishers, IN

#46 Nov 11, 2013
Karma?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daleville Music Thread (Jun '12) 9 hr Musikologist 12
Heather Stone Face of METH ! Oct 13 Heather Gets Stoned 1
male/female snapchat sexting buddy Oct 7 wesleymcgee1234 1
The girl who thinks she's model material but dy... Oct 7 2good4tistown 2
happy birthday, mikey!! Sep 30 GoldenOldie 1
anybody looking for a threesome?? (Jan '12) Sep 28 Cool Eddy 25
john miller (Aug '10) Sep 24 just saying 16
Anderson Dating
Find my Match

Anderson Jobs

Anderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]