DIG this: Disc golf course at Dog Island

DIG this: Disc golf course at Dog Island

There are 6 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from May 26, 2010, titled DIG this: Disc golf course at Dog Island. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Brandon Grissom finishes the third hole by getting the disc into the basket while playing disc golf on the Anderson River Park course in Anderson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Chris

Bremerton, WA

#1 May 26, 2010
Great news for Red Bluff. A great family-friendly and cheap way to exercise. I love how the decision was made and not drug out forever like Chico.

“Stupidity should be outlawed”

Since: Nov 09

Redding, CA

#2 May 26, 2010
Disc golf is a great family activity that costs almost nothing. I am very happy this is happening here!! Great job to everyone who is making this happen, and many thanks!:)
Mick

United States

#3 May 27, 2010
What, no environmental impact study. That just doesn't seem right to me.
Mick

United States

#4 May 27, 2010
The city should be forced to widen North Main Street now to eliminate future traffic problems due to the extra volume of cars and bicycles that will be attending the park. Maybe another red light eh. If this was a private business the process would of cost in the tens of thousands. This is BS.
Reality

Los Molinos, CA

#5 May 27, 2010
Mick - Stop hating. I nice relaxing game of disc golf would do you good.
Woudnt U like 2 know

Chico, CA

#6 May 27, 2010
Mick- Seriously......You clearly are very miserable and have nothing better to do than to bitch and complain!!! These courses are all over....never once has any course made it on the news because there were too many "CARS" or "BICYCLES" C'mon get a life a real life and why the hell do you care you live in Chico!! What will be funny is thatone day soon we will see you on the course! Disc Golf encourages family and friends to come together and have fun with no huge price attached! Oh and by the way ITS NOT A PRIVATE BUSINESS! Funny how you compare an activity to a PRIVATE BUSINESS! It does not matter what you think anyways its done its going in.....HAHAAAAAA! You really need to get a real life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlton Hammonds was sentenced!!! (Jun '11) Sep 17 enne 13
Church vandalism Aug 29 J osteen 2
Igo Music Thread (Jul '16) Aug '17 Musikologist 2
Coleen Stan Aug '17 Tina 1
News Red Bluff council to visit new taxi cab request... Aug '17 Cdartart 1
News Two Corning men injured Wednesday in Gallagher ... Jul '17 Ncio247 1
Review: Bob's Red Bluff Transmission (Sep '10) Jul '17 sue B 13

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance