Octuplets' mother gets food stamps, d...

Octuplets' mother gets food stamps, disability payments

There are 121 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Octuplets' mother gets food stamps, disability payments. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The Whittier mother of octuplets already receives food stamps and disability payments to help feed and care for her six other children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
john

Seminole, FL

#130 May 19, 2010
Alabamamom wrote:
To the people of Whitter and CA--- Call Child Protective Services! This woman is a LUNATIC who should not be in charge of ANY children let alone 14!
She is bleeding your WELFARE system dry for her own gain. Look at those lips, nose, nails--it's disgusting.
Take these children away from her!
Shame on that media hungry nanny service! They see the filthy and chaotic life of her children. Her own mother says that she is overwhelmed and at her limit. Those so called professional nannies see that. They should be investigated as well!
You can blame the Mother all you want, and that's fine, but I blame the out of control liberals who've created this frankenstein of a welfare system that has already sunk the California economy. Every city or state that is run by liberals is either bankrupt, or heading there fast. They are the ones who are rubber stamping all these crazy give aways. I'm not so free as some of you about taking kid's away from parents. There was a time when most families were very large, and they did fine without government welfare. Communities and churches chipped in to help those who needed it. Liberal welfare programs rob hard working folks with insane taxes to cover insane benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Pair booked 57 times since 2010 arreste... Mon Suezanne 8
Judge Gibson lied in open Court to cover up wel... (Jul '11) Dec 24 Anonymous 18
News California's top marijuana regulator talks lega... Dec 23 Solarman 1
GangStalking and psychological Harassment (Jul '14) Dec 19 GYH 14
Medicare Fraud - St Elizabeth Hospital- about t... (Aug '13) Dec 19 Janie 14
mobile home park (Jan '06) May '17 Brad p 122
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3

Anderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anderson Mortgages