My Speaking Before City Council

Posted in the Anchorage Forum

Chris Deile

Topeka, KS

#1 Nov 14, 2013
You can view the video of my speaking before the Topeka, Kansas City Council (during public comment) by going to the Topeka City Council webpage and selecting Part 2 video from the November 12, 2013 meeting. I begin spekaing at 23:25 of the video.

I've never been good at public speaking, but compare this with how the Jackson Daily Planet Hole writer Jared Nichols portrays me when I spoke on the same issue (pepper spray not enough for bear attacks) before the Jackson, Wy town council months ago.

That column of his comes up easily enough when Google searching my name--Chris Deile. I speak before the Topeka City Council using my middle name Bruce, as sometimes I go by my middle name instead of first name. I began doing that years ago because unfavorable stuff (like Nichols column) kept coming up under a search of my name Chris Deile. Favorable stuff wasn't coming up at all, even though there have been good letters I've had published here and there over the years. So I began going by my middle name to shake some of that but then they've gone and done likewise with my middle name--unfavorable stuff comes up on a search. Why that, and who is manipulating the process I'm unsure. But please compare my speaking at Topeka with the harmful portrayal of my spekaing before the Jackson council (they did not have it videotaped which allowed Nichols to do what he did--the only people to know his column was garbage were the people present at the meeting--only 20 or so people).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ana Vidovic: Concierto de Aranjuez 1 hr CB Deile 59
News Ex-Stripper Gets 99 Years For Murder Plot (Aug '08) Sun impartial 31
Looking to rent an RV Sun traveling 1
Chris Deile: Bear Spray Not Enough To Stop Char... Sun CB Deile 5
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Sat mr goodwrench 1,927
Joel Camara of Woburn, Massachusetts wins givin... Apr 24 Eagle Tribune 1
News Republican senators plead for public understand... Apr 22 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Anchorage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]