Glinda's Magic Bubble
Well Shyt

Sydney, Australia

#4486 Apr 23, 2013
Maybe I better post some where else, seems I'm not welcome here, next post coming is dirty, nasty and evil.
-Glinda-

Fairfield, VA

#4487 Apr 23, 2013
Well Shyt wrote:
Maybe I better post some where else, seems I'm not welcome here, next post coming is dirty, nasty and evil.
Go for it! Former friends have done it.

Topix has changed a lot since you've been here. Don't post anything personal here. Go to email or somewhere else.
Wrecks666

Sydney, Australia

#4488 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it! Former friends have done it.
Topix has changed a lot since you've been here. Don't post anything personal here. Go to email or somewhere else.
Somewhere else.
-Glinda-

Fairfield, VA

#4489 Apr 23, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere else.
Let me know where.
-Glinda-

Fairfield, VA

#4490 Apr 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a wonderful plan......may it all work out for you.......our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you:-)
Thank you Cal. I appreciate you and Mrs-W.*hugs*

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#4491 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Cal. I appreciate you and Mrs-W.*hugs*
And we feel the same way about you:-)

Night and hugs right back attach ya:-)
candi cane

Saint Albans, WV

#4492 Apr 25, 2013
finally a day off....going to treat myself and a special family member to some pampering and girls shopping trip,stopping by target kmart and walgreens to get a few things..everyone have a great weekend

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#4493 Apr 25, 2013
Hello Glinda and all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful night!:0)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

La Grange, KY

#4494 Apr 25, 2013
Hello magic bubble people
Wrecks 666

Sydney, Australia

#4495 Apr 27, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know where.
No, sorry I bothered your homepage. You won't here from me again.
Wrecks 666

Sydney, Australia

#4497 May 10, 2013
I wasn't lying to you, microscopic cancer cells went thru out my body after it hit my leg. Going to my lungs first, then the rest of my organs. As of yesterday I have a maybe a week. I had an account on topix but I can't use it now. With that pack of azzhole friends of yours tell them I'm sorry it took me so long to die. By the time you read this me and Chloe will be in heaven. Don't reply to this because there is no one to answer. I thought I found friends on topix..hahahahaha. Like hell in print. If there was a god he would cripple the mean peoples finger that type the hate. I never hated, maybe they should die instead of me? By Glinda>3
Wrecks 666

Sydney, Australia

#4498 May 10, 2013
All of topix needs to read this, just to see how hateful and mean they really are, hell is waiting for them, I'm waiting for them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4500 Jun 5, 2013
This place be lonelier than a ham on rye on Good Friday.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4501 Jun 20, 2013
Wrecks 666 wrote:
I wasn't lying to you, microscopic cancer cells went thru out my body after it hit my leg. Going to my lungs first, then the rest of my organs. As of yesterday I have a maybe a week. I had an account on topix but I can't use it now. With that pack of azzhole friends of yours tell them I'm sorry it took me so long to die. By the time you read this me and Chloe will be in heaven. Don't reply to this because there is no one to answer. I thought I found friends on topix..hahahahaha. Like hell in print. If there was a god he would cripple the mean peoples finger that type the hate. I never hated, maybe they should die instead of me? By Glinda>3
You mean "bye Glinda" and the heart is backwards Mensa masta.

<3 That's a heart stupid.
Natasfonos

Mohegan Lake, NY

#4502 Jun 20, 2013
Wrecks 666 wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BROTHER, SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

I always loved you the most!!!

But be proud, li'l bro, you're now on record as the longest hospice stay in the history of mankind!

Godspeed, bro. Save a seat in Hell for me ;)
Natasfonos

Mohegan Lake, NY

#4504 Jun 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "bye Glinda" and the heart is backwards Mensa masta.
<3 That's a heart stupid.
You're heartless! He's all eaten up inside and only had a week to live! He's DEAD!!!
DEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!!!!
*sniff sniff*
*wipes away one lonely teardrop*

WWWRRREEECCCKKKSSS666!!!

LOL *snort*

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4507 Jun 20, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
You're heartless! He's all eaten up inside and only had a week to live! He's DEAD!!!
DEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!!!!
*sniff sniff*
*wipes away one lonely teardrop*
WWWRRREEECCCKKKSSS666!!!
LOL *snort*
Well shit, I didn't think of it like that. Wait, I am a little late in correcting him. I guess he's already dead so me calling him stupid isn't going to hurt his feelings anymore.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4508 Jun 20, 2013
Nats Dead Mother wrote:
My husband was a cheat.
Ask me how I know.
LOL *snort*
Sup Kernal, why the long face?
Natasfonos

Collinsville, IL

#4510 Jun 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Kernal, why the long face?
He had a shitty Father's Day. No one to call and no one called him.
BB King

San Jose, CA

#4511 Jun 25, 2013
This shure ain't no place fur dead people, you basturds dig'em and burn'em?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MicheleTorr and Her Animaux Sat Chris Deile 5
News Weird 41 mins ago 8:06 p.m.Plane diverts to Sea... Jun 22 Christsharians on... 3
Milu Canta: "Alfama nao envelhece"; Portugese s... Jun 21 Chris Deile 29
does anchorage have any ghettos (Mar '09) Jun 21 C Dubb 14
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Jun 19 _FLATLINE-------- 2,497
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun 18 concerned 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams Jun 18 concerned 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anchorage Mortgages