“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4201 Feb 11, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Have to love FB......
GOOD: A Bend, Oregon policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem--a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD.' The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.(And we used to just sell lemonade!)
BETTER: A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Pendleton, Oregon. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.
BEST: A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Oregon State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Oregon State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left.
Your post reminded me of this:
Never Argue with a Woman

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'
'Reading a book,' she replies,(thinking,'Isn't that obvious?')
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'
'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you co uld start at anymoment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'For reading a book,' she replies,
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her again,
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'
'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with Sexual assault,' says the woman.
'But I haven't even touched you,' says the game warden.
'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'
'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4202 Feb 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad......was I helpful in your search?
Oh yes! You told me that I was searching for me. Lol

Thank you.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4203 Feb 11, 2013
My Heart Will Go On-Celine Dion

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4204 Feb 11, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes! You told me that I was searching for me. Lol
Thank you.:-)
I'm so glad:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4205 Feb 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.
Lol I've seen this in three different places and I still love it.

Don't argue with me because I read a lot. ;-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4206 Feb 11, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I've seen this in three different places and I still love it.
Don't argue with me because I read a lot. ;-)
We love the joke and it does have a point.....sort of like the Cop in Oregon......lol!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4207 Feb 11, 2013

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4208 Feb 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We love the joke and it does have a point.....sort of like the Cop in Oregon......lol!!!
Lmao!! Good point.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4209 Feb 11, 2013
BEST: A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Oregon State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Oregon State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left.

Rephrase his last reply. What should he have said?

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4210 Feb 11, 2013
This old witch is going to visit the sandman. Good night friends!

~Sleep peacefully~

~Rest well~

~Dream happily~

*Hugs*

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4211 Feb 12, 2013
WAKE UP !!!.
Stove is loaded an coffees on and da Baileys is on the bar .

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4212 Feb 12, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
WAKE UP !!!.
Stove is loaded an coffees on and da Baileys is on the bar .
Morning dad,
You have to play the right music to wake folks up.....something like this:

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#4213 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post reminded me of this:
Never Argue with a Woman
One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'
'Reading a book,' she replies,(thinking,'Isn't that obvious?')
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'
'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you co uld start at anymoment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'For reading a book,' she replies,
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her again,
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'
'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with Sexual assault,' says the woman.
'But I haven't even touched you,' says the game warden.
'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'
'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.
MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.
Lmao. I love this! Goodmorning from the bluegrass state!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4214 Feb 12, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao. I love this! Goodmorning from the bluegrass state!
Never argue with a woman, you're likely to lose.....and if you are a woman, married to a woman.....well, the odds just aren't in your favor.....and my wife just said, "the sooner you come to know that and work within those boundaries, the happier you will be....lol!!!

Morning to you from the Golden State:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4215 Feb 12, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
WAKE UP !!!.
Stove is loaded an coffees on and da Baileys is on the bar.
Whoohoo!! You are the man.

The Crown, Jack, Jim, and moonshine are behind the bar. ;-)

Good morning Dad!*smooch*

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4216 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning dad,
You have to play the right music to wake folks up.....something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0kqIl0UK4EIXX
Good morning Cal! That didn't work when I was teenager and it won't work now. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4217 Feb 12, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao. I love this! Goodmorning from the bluegrass state!
Good morning from the mountain state!!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4218 Feb 12, 2013
Daily trivia February 12, 2013

Question: What animal did the ancient Romans copy when they went into battle?

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4219 Feb 12, 2013
Frugal tip February 12, 2013

Lower Those Bills!
You would be amazed at how much money goes right down the drain! To prevent this, try to avoid letting the water run when washing dishes, brushing your teeth and shaving. You will save money on both your water and your electric bills.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4220 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Cal! That didn't work when I was teenager and it won't work now. Lol
It wasn't the one I wanted.......and it wasn't what they actually played when I went to boot camp......lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1^ 855^ 205^ 0915 Norton Account Customer Servi... 16 hr benstille 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 Best free Anti Virus Malwar... Thu Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 for Best Spyware, Adware or... Thu Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 How to Remove Malware, Adwa... Thu Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 for Trojan Computer virus r... Thu Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 Best Free Malware Virus Pro... Thu Neurotech 1
1~855~205~0915 mcafee support number Thu Neurotech 1
Anchorage Dating
Find my Match

Anchorage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anchorage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anchorage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:20 am PST