Glinda's Magic Bubble

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3701 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they can make a plant and root book for them. You can actually press the plant in a book and put it in a lamanate protector so the person can see what it looks like. I saw a show that had one from the late 18's. This lady was like a doctor for that time and healed with roots, herbs, and plants. She got most of her knowlege from a tribe. I am sorry that I don't remember which tribe. She pressed them and told what the are, what they did, and where the general location to find them. It was amazing as well to see how much the look of the plant had changed over the years. It still look the same, but changed. I hope you undersant that. lol I want the book so bad!!! But it was worth a lot of money. They talked about how they might could take DNA from the plants and make more. I hope the lady that owned the book, didn't let anyone touch it!
Molly, I did that for a school project in Jr. HS. I used tree leaves to ID the trees.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3702 Feb 4, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
Yay! Ravens!
*look around*
Where is everyone???
Sorry Mav, I fell asleep.

Good morning! It's time to go to work.

Oops, I have to stop saying that word around you. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3703 Feb 4, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Good Morning G-Lady, NorCal, Maverick, and Dad. I hope you all have a great day!
Good afternoon Shadow! It's warming up today but more snow is on the way.

I wish the same for you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3704 Feb 4, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Molly, I did that for a school project in Jr. HS. I used tree leaves to ID the trees.
It was neat and fun wasn't it? My son had the same project in grade school. He didn't tell me until that night. Here we where, at the part looking for leaves at night time. I am glad the cops didn't drive by. lol

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3705 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they can make a plant and root book for them. You can actually press the plant in a book and put it in a laminate protector so the person can see what it looks like. I saw a show that had one from the late 18's. This lady was like a doctor for that time and healed with roots, herbs, and plants. She got most of her knowledge from a tribe. I am sorry that I don't remember which tribe. She pressed them and told what the are, what they did, and where the general location to find them. It was amazing as well to see how much the look of the plant had changed over the years. It still look the same, but changed. I hope you understand that. lol I want the book so bad!!! But it was worth a lot of money. They talked about how they might could take DNA from the plants and make more. I hope the lady that owned the book, didn't let anyone touch it!
That's a great idea! I understand it, the plants change color because they lose chlorophyll. I wonder where the book is now.

Location hidden

#3706 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Shadow! It's warming up today but more snow is on the way.
I wish the same for you.
Sis! How are you doing today?

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3707 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
NorCa Native, Lady G, Lily, and Mav? I missed out on a great party last night!
Hello to you all.
You didn't miss much Sis. My party ended early. My son has been sick for 2 weeks and he went home around 9pm. I got to tease him for a little while. He thought I was cheering for the 49ers. It was funny.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3708 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sis! How are you doing today?
Hi Sis, I'm fine. I had a busy morning but it's slowing down now. I hate Mondays. Blah!

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3709 Feb 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you to.......lol!!!
Good morning Cal! Did the girls enjoy the project? I know you had fun. ;-)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3710 Feb 4, 2013
Daily trivia February 4, 2013

Question: 16th century astronomer Tycho Brahe lost some of what part of his anatomy in a duel?

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3711 Feb 4, 2013
Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point. ~Harold B. Melchart

“Can you see me now?”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3712 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mav, I fell asleep.
Good morning! It's time to go to work.
Oops, I have to stop saying that word around you. Lol
EEEEEWWWWW!!!
*run away*
:)

“Can you see me now?”

Location hidden

#3713 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! You was for the Ravens?
*High fives Mav*
I was going to post,
Ravens victory! 49ers Never more! lol
Edgar Allan Poe:
The Raven
*high five*

Location hidden

#3714 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't miss much Sis. My party ended early. My son has been sick for 2 weeks and he went home around 9pm. I got to tease him for a little while. He thought I was cheering for the 49ers. It was funny.
That is the fun part. lol

“Can you see me now?”

Location hidden

#3715 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Daily trivia February 4, 2013
Question: 16th century astronomer Tycho Brahe lost some of what part of his anatomy in a duel?
*jump up and down*
*raise hand*
I know!
I know!

Well actually I don't know but I can guess!

his....

well....

maybe I'd better not say....

Location hidden

#3716 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great idea! I understand it, the plants change color because they lose chlorophyll. I wonder where the book is now.
I hope the book is still in her hands. I remember now where I saw it. It was the Road Side Antique Auction. You might can google it. I can't remember how much it was worth, but it was a lot.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3717 Feb 4, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*jump up and down*
*raise hand*
I know!
I know!
his....
well....
Lmao!! No, keep guessing. Think upper anatomy.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3718 Feb 4, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the book is still in her hands. I remember now where I saw it. It was the Road Side Antique Auction. You might can google it. I can't remember how much it was worth, but it was a lot.
I've watched that show a few times. I hope she doesn't sell it, that book is priceless. She needs to leave it to her heirs or a museum.

Location hidden

#3719 Feb 4, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched that show a few times. I hope she doesn't sell it, that book is priceless. She needs to leave it to her heirs or a museum.
She didnt' sell it that day. I hope she does as well. I would love to have it tho!

Location hidden

#3720 Feb 4, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*jump up and down*
*raise hand*
I know!
I know!
his....
well....
Mav....Do you still give hugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Jun 28 Princess Hey 2,509
Pope Trash Talking Jun 27 Chris Deile 1
MicheleTorr and Her Animaux Jun 25 Chris Deile 5
News Weird 41 mins ago 8:06 p.m.Plane diverts to Sea... Jun 22 Christsharians on... 3
Milu Canta: "Alfama nao envelhece"; Portugese s... Jun 21 Chris Deile 29
does anchorage have any ghettos (Mar '09) Jun 21 C Dubb 14
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun 18 concerned 1

Anchorage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anchorage Mortgages