Jan 31, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Ouch.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Be careful of Rose
She'll bite you!
Well, sometimes, but I am a Gemini and do have two-sides to my personality.....Wonderful and Terrific......Mrs-W might tell you something else.....but don't believe her.....lol!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do! lol
Yep.....we have to protect ourselves some how......lol!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
It's been fun but Lilly and I are going to visit the sandman.
Good night Cal.
Good night Molly.
Good night Dad.
Good night Shadow.
Good night Mav.
Good night John Boy.
Good night Mary Ellen.
Good night Grandpa.
Lol
Goodnight sis. Love ya.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sometimes, but I am a Gemini and do have two-sides to my personality.....Wonderful and Terrific......Mrs-W might tell you something else.....but don't believe her.....lol!!!
Lol You are wonderful and terrific.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.....we have to protect ourselves some how......lol!!!
lol That is right.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol You are wonderful and terrific.
:)
<Blushes> Thank you:-)

You're pretty good yourself!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
lol That is right.
Exactly.......women of power and persuasion......lol:-)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Gemini too. I always says I'm sweet and spicy! Lol

I'm going to ask Mrs-W about this.*grin*

Good morning Cal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Good morning friends! Coffee is ready.

It is snowing and 16* in Logan. The roads are slick so be careful if you have to venture out.

January is gone and February is here. Change your calendar today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Daily trivia February 1, 2013

Question: How long was Alan Shepherd in space during the first U.S. manned space mission in 1961?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

On this day in history February 1

1790 The U.S. Supreme Court convened for the first time in New York City.
1861 Texas becomes the seventh state (out of an eventual eleven) to secede from the Union. Texas will be the last state to be readmitted, March 30, 1870.
1862 "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," by Julia Ward Howe, was first published in the "Atlantic Monthly."
1884 The first edition of the Oxford English Dictionary was published.
1913 Grand Central Station opened in New York City, NY. It was the largest train station in the world.
1960 Four black college students began a sit-in protest at a lunch counter in Greensboro, NC. They had been refused service.
1965 While protesting against voter discrimination, Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. and hundreds of others are arrested in Selma, Alabama.
1974 "Good Times" becomes the first spin-off of a spin-off in TV history. The Norman Lear CBS sitcom is a spin-off of "Maude," a spin-off of "All in the Family."
1976 "Sonny and Cher" resumed on TV despite a real-life divorce.
1978 Harriet Tubman becomes the first African-American woman honored with a U.S. postage stamp.
1979 Patty Hearst was released from prison after serving 22 months of a seven-year sentence for bank robbery.
1994 Jeff Gillooly pleads guilty in Portland, OR, for his role in the attack on figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. Gillooly, Tonya Harding's ex-husband, struck a plea bargain under which he confessed to racketeering charges in exchange for testimony implicating Harding.
1996 The Chicago Bulls win their 17th straight game and improve to a 40-3 record. With the victory, the Bulls surpass the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers (39-3) for most wins with just three losses in NBA history.
1996 Visa and Mastercard announced security measures that would make it safe to shop on the Internet.
2001 Three Scottish judges found Abdel Basset al-Mergrahi guilty of the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, which killed 270 people. The court said that Megrahi was a member of the Libyan intelligence service. Al-Amin Khalifa, who had been co-accused, was acquitted and freed.
2003 NASA's space shuttle Columbia exploded while re-entering the Earth's atmosphere. All seven astronauts on board were killed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
That is it!:) We have like 3 inches of snow, they haven't plowed the roads as yet this morning. How are things in Low-gun this morning, or do you live in Mango county? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
That is it!:) We have like 3 inches of snow, they haven't plowed the roads as yet this morning. How are things in Low-gun this morning, or do you live in Mango county? lol
We have 3" of snow and the roads are slick. The temp has gone down to 14* and supposed to go lower by noon.

Lol I live in Low-gun. I'm about 15 minutes from Blair Mountain and 20 minutes from the Mingo county line. I can get to several counties within minutes. Mingo, Boone, Lincoln, Wayne, and Kanawha.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I found a list of medicinal plants and their uses. I was actually surprised because I use some of these.

http://www.botanical-online.com/medicinalplan...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Gemini too. I always says I'm sweet and spicy! Lol
I'm going to ask Mrs-W about this.*grin*
Good morning Cal.
Morning Lady G,
I like your two sides..........I'm tell ya......Mrs-W will mock me and make things up........she's loves my two sides......lol:-)

Oh and by the way........Mrs-W is a Scorpion and according to the signs......we shouldn't even be in the same State......let alone the same house......lol!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 3" of snow and the roads are slick. The temp has gone down to 14* and supposed to go lower by noon.
Lol I live in Low-gun. I'm about 15 minutes from Blair Mountain and 20 minutes from the Mingo county line. I can get to several counties within minutes. Mingo, Boone, Lincoln, Wayne, and Kanawha.
The Valley here has snow packed on the road but not really slick. I drove into Taz-land in 2 wheel drive. I am making like 9 lbs of hamburger meat {meatballs} and another 3-4 lbs broke up hamburger to add to the sauce. My father in-law was full Italian. He taught me the recipe that his family brought over from Italy. I try to make enough for us two, family and friends. I am sipping on a 16 ounce Fanta orange pop..in the old style glass bottle. ;P Blair mountain, That is where the Union war was fought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lady -G- wrote:
I found a list of medicinal plants and their uses. I was actually surprised because I use some of these.
http://www.botanical-online.com/medicinalplan...
Yeah, I recognize some of the names of the plants I use to see in the woods. The old ones taught me about those plants years ago. They were in their 80/90's then, once I am gone that knowledge will be gone with me.
Theo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

A lil something for my friends, hope it works been having technical problems today....see y'all later

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

The original Tasmanian Devil!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Glinda and Molly and Lily, I see alot of new faces too, good to meet yall.

This is funny to me, tv is showing the movie "Halloween" tonight, its the 35th anniversary of this movie or somehting like that. Man I love this scary movie but it goes better at Halloween time I think, to me this would be like watching a Christmas movie in April. lol

I had to skip over alot of the posts to catch up on here but I sure like the subject yall were on, about the wild roots and mushrooms and things that are healthy for you. But it would sure take somebody that lives there in yall's par tof the country to know what they were doing. I wouldn't trust myself to know a good mushroom from a bad one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,501 - 3,520 of4,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anchorage Discussions

Search the Anchorage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Sat texas pete 49
Homer Chihuahua survives owl abduction and hit ... Sat Chris Deile 31
Pat Metheny Tells The Truth About Jaco Fri Bruce Deile 31
In Alaska, it seems they've been slimed (Jul '09) Thu Beefcurtains 8
Alaska State Troopers (Jan '11) Thu For real 91
All Alone Am I: Jocelyne and Jacqueline Apr 16 Bruce Deile 13
NeuroScience Study: Marijuana = Brain Abnormali... Apr 16 Bruce Deile 10
•••
•••