Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2892 Jan 19, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Well Ladies I can't wait for Molly Rose any longer lol I am just too tired and I am hurting so it's pain med and bedtime! Goodnight Glinda and CD Sweet dreams!
Rest Well and good night,-Lily-.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2893 Jan 19, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really nice of them. I love it when people are recognized for their generosity, but I know how he feels. I was a volunteer at the Salvation Army for 10 years and I didn't want to be recognized for doing something I enjoyed. It just feels good to know that you helped someone.
Thank you for volunteering and helping people. I think I'm going to close my shell. Goodnight,-Glinda-.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2894 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for volunteering and helping people. I think I'm going to close my shell. Goodnight,-Glinda-.
Good night CD. I'm closing up too.

*leaves light on for Dad*

Goodnight Sweetheart-Sha Na Na

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2895 Jan 19, 2013
Oh no! I am so late! I am sorry I missed the party.

:(

I fell asleep. I have to take potassium again. I have the very tired and weak feeling again. I just woke up with cramp in my leg.

Nite everyone. Sweet and peaceful dreams.

Flynn, I tipped the deer off that you was looking for them.

:)

Location hidden

#2896 Jan 20, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
Oh no! I am so late! I am sorry I missed the party.
I fell asleep. I have to take potassium again. I have the very tired and weak feeling again. I just woke up with cramp in my leg.
Nite everyone. Sweet and peaceful dreams.
Flynn, I tipped the deer off that you was looking for them.
Hey Molly! We missed you, but if you're not feeling well we don't expect you to be here.

Flynn is going to kill me and you. Lol

Location hidden

#2897 Jan 20, 2013
It's been a crazy day at my house. I need some wine and soothing music to relax.

It's time for some Celine....

Location hidden

#2898 Jan 20, 2013
One Moment In Time-Whitney Houston

Location hidden

#2899 Jan 20, 2013
I love this man, but I've never heard this one.

I'd Rather-Luther Vandross

Location hidden

#2900 Jan 20, 2013
You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. ~Johnny Depp

Location hidden

#2901 Jan 20, 2013
We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. ~Angelina Jolie

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2902 Jan 21, 2013
Glinda would you please have a word with Old Man Winter . That cold air he's blowing from Alaska has got me freezing my 2 patuties off .

Location hidden

#2903 Jan 21, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Glinda would you please have a word with Old Man Winter. That cold air he's blowing from Alaska has got me freezing my 2 patuties off.
Good afternoon Dad. I've had a talk with Old Man Winter and he said no. It's too cold for me also so I'm moving back to West Virginia. ;-)

Location hidden

#2904 Jan 21, 2013
Daily trivia January 21, 2013

Question: The GAA is a major sports association in which country?

Location hidden

#2905 Jan 21, 2013
Are you frugal? Do you like frugal tips?

Frugal tip January 21, 2013

Reusing Panty Hose
Don't throw away panty hose that are no longer wearable. Cut them up and use them to tie plants in the garden, make hair scrunchies and stuff pillows. You can also put the waistband around your garbage can to keep the bags from slipping.

Location hidden

#2906 Jan 21, 2013
On this day in history January 21

1846 The first issue of the "Daily News," edited by Charles Dickens, was published.

1915 The first Kiwanis International Club is founded in Detroit.

1924 Soviet leader Lenin died. Joseph Stalin began a purge of his rivals for the leadership of the Soviet Union.

1927 The first opera broadcast over a national radio network was presented in Chicago, IL. The opera was "Faust".

1945 The Battle of the Bulge, in which 77,000 Americans are killed, wounded or go missing in action, finally ends. It is the single heaviest battle toll in U.S. history, but marks Germany's last major offensive against the Allied forces in World War II.

1974 Supreme Court rules that pregnant teachers can no longer be forced to take long leaves of absence.

1976 The first passenger supersonic plane, the Concorde, able to travel at twice the speed of sound and developed as a joint venture between the French and English, is put into service by Air France and British Airways.

1977 President Carter pardoned almost all Vietnam War draft evaders.

1990 John McEnroe becomes the first player ever to be expelled from the Australian Open.

1994 A jury in Manassas, VA, acquitted Lorena Bobbitt by reason of temporary insanity of maliciously wounding (severing his penis) her husband John. She accused him of sexually assaulting her.

1997 Newt Gingrich was fined as the U.S. House of Representatives voted for the first time in history to discipline its leader for ethical misconduct.

1998 A former White House intern said on tape that she had an affair with U.S. President Clinton.

1999 The U.S. Coast Guard intercepted a ship headed for Houston, TX, that had over 9,500 pounds of cocaine aboard. It was one of the largest drug busts in U.S. history.

2002 In Goma, Congo, about fifty people were killed when lava flow ignited a gas station. The people killed were trying to steal fuel from elevated tanks. The eruption of Mount Nyiragongo began on January 17, 2002.

2002 In London, a 17th century book by Capt. John Smith, founder of the English settlement at Jamestown, was sold at auction for $48,800. "The General History of Virginia, New England and the Summer Isles" was published in 1632.

2003 It was announced by the U.S. Census Bureau that estimates showed that the Hispanic population had passed the black population for the first time.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#2907 Jan 21, 2013
Hello Glinda and everyone :)

Happy MLK Day and all that !!

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#2908 Jan 21, 2013
Just got the call, surgery is scheduled for 7 am. Is it too late to back out? LOL

Location hidden

#2909 Jan 21, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Molly! We missed you, but if you're not feeling well we don't expect you to be here.
Flynn is going to kill me and you. Lol
I missed you all too.

lol Glinda and Molly----->*grinning mischievously and batting eyelashes*
Deer? What deer?
*whispers to Glinda*
You can send them to my house this weekend.

;)

Location hidden

#2910 Jan 21, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Just got the call, surgery is scheduled for 7 am. Is it too late to back out? LOL
*hugs*

No! You have to go.
We are keeping you in our prayers and sending you lots of love.
Hubby said he gets to wheel you out the hospital. My son suggested that we tie balloons in your hair and one the wheelchair saying random things. Be very thankful he has classes this week and has to stay here. When hubby had his back surgery, our son was down in the gift shop buying him cards saying Congrats on your new baby and balloons saying you go girl! Yes I did laugh. lol

Location hidden

#2911 Jan 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Glinda and everyone :)
Happy MLK Day and all that !!
Hi Hatti! Same to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Harding Ranch Inc (Dec '12) 7 min Susan 12
A.A.: Dysfunction Revisited 22 min CB Deile 15
Call 1~855~720~4168 How to Change AOL Password 2 hr heandlelion 1
Call 1~855~720~4168 AOL Tech Support for Any Co... 2 hr heandlelion 1
Call 1~855~720~4168 AOL customer service contac... 2 hr heandlelion 1
AOL Tech Support for Any Complaint Wed jacklintarson 1
Call 1~855~720~4168 AOL customer service contac... Wed jacklintarson 1
Anchorage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web