|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

-Lily- wrote:
Well Ladies I can't wait for Molly Rose any longer lol I am just too tired and I am hurting so it's pain med and bedtime! Goodnight Glinda and CD Sweet dreams!
Rest Well and good night,-Lily-.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really nice of them. I love it when people are recognized for their generosity, but I know how he feels. I was a volunteer at the Salvation Army for 10 years and I didn't want to be recognized for doing something I enjoyed. It just feels good to know that you helped someone.
Thank you for volunteering and helping people. I think I'm going to close my shell. Goodnight,-Glinda-.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for volunteering and helping people. I think I'm going to close my shell. Goodnight,-Glinda-.
Good night CD. I'm closing up too.

*leaves light on for Dad*

Goodnight Sweetheart-Sha Na Na
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Oh no! I am so late! I am sorry I missed the party.

:(

I fell asleep. I have to take potassium again. I have the very tired and weak feeling again. I just woke up with cramp in my leg.

Nite everyone. Sweet and peaceful dreams.

Flynn, I tipped the deer off that you was looking for them.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

-Molly-Rose- wrote:
Oh no! I am so late! I am sorry I missed the party.
I fell asleep. I have to take potassium again. I have the very tired and weak feeling again. I just woke up with cramp in my leg.
Nite everyone. Sweet and peaceful dreams.
Flynn, I tipped the deer off that you was looking for them.
Hey Molly! We missed you, but if you're not feeling well we don't expect you to be here.

Flynn is going to kill me and you. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

It's been a crazy day at my house. I need some wine and soothing music to relax.

It's time for some Celine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

One Moment In Time-Whitney Houston

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I love this man, but I've never heard this one.

I'd Rather-Luther Vandross

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. ~Johnny Depp

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. ~Angelina Jolie

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Glinda would you please have a word with Old Man Winter . That cold air he's blowing from Alaska has got me freezing my 2 patuties off .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

unreals_dad wrote:
Glinda would you please have a word with Old Man Winter. That cold air he's blowing from Alaska has got me freezing my 2 patuties off.
Good afternoon Dad. I've had a talk with Old Man Winter and he said no. It's too cold for me also so I'm moving back to West Virginia. ;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Daily trivia January 21, 2013

Question: The GAA is a major sports association in which country?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Are you frugal? Do you like frugal tips?

Frugal tip January 21, 2013

Reusing Panty Hose
Don't throw away panty hose that are no longer wearable. Cut them up and use them to tie plants in the garden, make hair scrunchies and stuff pillows. You can also put the waistband around your garbage can to keep the bags from slipping.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

On this day in history January 21

1846 The first issue of the "Daily News," edited by Charles Dickens, was published.

1915 The first Kiwanis International Club is founded in Detroit.

1924 Soviet leader Lenin died. Joseph Stalin began a purge of his rivals for the leadership of the Soviet Union.

1927 The first opera broadcast over a national radio network was presented in Chicago, IL. The opera was "Faust".

1945 The Battle of the Bulge, in which 77,000 Americans are killed, wounded or go missing in action, finally ends. It is the single heaviest battle toll in U.S. history, but marks Germany's last major offensive against the Allied forces in World War II.

1974 Supreme Court rules that pregnant teachers can no longer be forced to take long leaves of absence.

1976 The first passenger supersonic plane, the Concorde, able to travel at twice the speed of sound and developed as a joint venture between the French and English, is put into service by Air France and British Airways.

1977 President Carter pardoned almost all Vietnam War draft evaders.

1990 John McEnroe becomes the first player ever to be expelled from the Australian Open.

1994 A jury in Manassas, VA, acquitted Lorena Bobbitt by reason of temporary insanity of maliciously wounding (severing his penis) her husband John. She accused him of sexually assaulting her.

1997 Newt Gingrich was fined as the U.S. House of Representatives voted for the first time in history to discipline its leader for ethical misconduct.

1998 A former White House intern said on tape that she had an affair with U.S. President Clinton.

1999 The U.S. Coast Guard intercepted a ship headed for Houston, TX, that had over 9,500 pounds of cocaine aboard. It was one of the largest drug busts in U.S. history.

2002 In Goma, Congo, about fifty people were killed when lava flow ignited a gas station. The people killed were trying to steal fuel from elevated tanks. The eruption of Mount Nyiragongo began on January 17, 2002.

2002 In London, a 17th century book by Capt. John Smith, founder of the English settlement at Jamestown, was sold at auction for $48,800. "The General History of Virginia, New England and the Summer Isles" was published in 1632.

2003 It was announced by the U.S. Census Bureau that estimates showed that the Hispanic population had passed the black population for the first time.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hello Glinda and everyone :)

Happy MLK Day and all that !!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Just got the call, surgery is scheduled for 7 am. Is it too late to back out? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Molly! We missed you, but if you're not feeling well we don't expect you to be here.
Flynn is going to kill me and you. Lol
I missed you all too.

lol Glinda and Molly----->*grinning mischievously and batting eyelashes*
Deer? What deer?
*whispers to Glinda*
You can send them to my house this weekend.

;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

-Lily- wrote:
Just got the call, surgery is scheduled for 7 am. Is it too late to back out? LOL
*hugs*

No! You have to go.
We are keeping you in our prayers and sending you lots of love.
Hubby said he gets to wheel you out the hospital. My son suggested that we tie balloons in your hair and one the wheelchair saying random things. Be very thankful he has classes this week and has to stay here. When hubby had his back surgery, our son was down in the gift shop buying him cards saying Congrats on your new baby and balloons saying you go girl! Yes I did laugh. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Glinda and everyone :)
Happy MLK Day and all that !!
Hi Hatti! Same to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of4,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Anchorage Forum right now

Search the Anchorage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Is it like to live in Alaska ? (Dec '08) 20 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 101
AA's Teachings Can Cause False Guilt Tue Bruce Deile 56
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Tue texas pete 1,780
Stop Removing This Please (Dec '13) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 50
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 34
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Anchorage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Anchorage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE