Murder Suspect Found in Washington

Full story: KTVA Anchorage
Both suspects in the 2008 killing of Darrell Cavaness are now in custody. Last week U.S. Marshals in Washington state picked up Joshua Erickson, 30, who is charged with the crime along with co-defendant Chawn D. Summerall, who is already in custody in Anchorage. Full Story
Dannie Daly-Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Thank dear Lord. I pray everday for justice for our Darrell. Please keep the prayers coming and pray for all that have yet to recieve justice for their loved ones.
Dannie
Debbie

Lexington, VA

#2 Oct 24, 2010
I have been praying for the Lord, to make the hidden things, of darkness come to light. Praise Him for Joshua Erikson, to have been arrested, also!
Dannie Daly- Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

#3 Nov 7, 2010
Not sure how to respond to that, too many emotions inside me now. No words. I'm hoping you are glad that erickson will be brought to justice so a flicker of of evil is put out.
Dannie Daly- Cavaness
Dannette Daly-Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Why has there been no words spoken about the brual murder of Darrell. Maybe if they say some pictures it would open thier minds. I'm getting a bit hardened by the lack of support for my/our precious Darrell. Ask questions then you may speak.
D
Dannie Daly

Anchorage, AK

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Today, June 9th is our 24th year together. I miss my Darrell more than one can imagine. I won't be camping or fishing, my best friend is/was taken away. I pray you have peace my love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) 7 hr texas pete 1,879
Mathe Altery: "Monsieur Hans" 12 hr Cb Deile 2
Marijuana = More Scapegoats 14 hr Cb Deile 59
Call 1~855~720~4168 How to Change AOL Password 15 hr victoryjain 1
Call 1~855~720~4168 AOL Tech Support for Any Co... 15 hr victoryjain 1
Call 1~855~720~4168 AOL customer service contac... 15 hr victoryjain 1
Weird weather lingers in Alaska's largest city Fri Pope Bennie s Closet 1
Anchorage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web