Alaska State Troopers

Posted in the Anchorage Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Starla Dear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 14, 2012
 
Peterson is 39, married twice? Obviously there is something about this guy than meets the eye.
STAGHORNE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 17, 2012
 
Starla Dear wrote:
Peterson is 39, married twice? Obviously there is something about this guy than meets the eye.
Why do you say that? it doesn't mean he is a bad person just because he's been divorced once, plenty of good people get divorced for a multitude of reasons, married too young, married because of pregnancy to name but 2.
Mandy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 17, 2012
 
Starla Dear wrote:
Peterson is 39, married twice? Obviously there is something about this guy than meets the eye.
He married His first wife back in the early 90's She is a member of the Palin clan.

A couple of years ago she was convicted of Breaking and Entering to feed her drug and Alcohol habit,If she was using back when they were married perhaps that was the reason for the divorce.
STAGHORNE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 18, 2012
 
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
He married His first wife back in the early 90's She is a member of the Palin clan.
A couple of years ago she was convicted of Breaking and Entering to feed her drug and Alcohol habit,If she was using back when they were married perhaps that was the reason for the divorce.
That would make a lot of sense to me.
Any kind of addiction can put a huge amount of stress on a marriage or relationship, no matter how much you love someone if they refuse to get let go of the addiction in the end the relationship cannot survive the pressure of it.
Steph

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Oct 29, 2012
 
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
He married His first wife back in the early 90's She is a member of the Palin clan.
A couple of years ago she was convicted of Breaking and Entering to feed her drug and Alcohol habit,If she was using back when they were married perhaps that was the reason for the divorce.
Yep been there done that bought the T shirt, Wrote the book and made the movie. Loving someone who loves their addiction more than you or their children is a dreadful place to be. In the end I had to get out for the kids sake, but it still messes with your head because you feel as if you have let them down and abandoned them to destruction.

It took a long time for me to come to terms with things and accept that he had made the choice of addiction over us and there really wasn't anything I could do. No matter what you try - they are the ones that have to want to give up or it doesn't work, they just lie and indulge in secret. I was really shocked at the lengths he would go to to hide it from me, including getting the kids to lie to me on his behalf.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 2, 2012
 
...Great Show on Nat-Geo channel....a very bleak place for law enforcement...too many with guns and faraway backups....
notabarbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I know Howie. My son goes to school with one of his daughters, and we work out at the same gym every morning. He is super-sweet. He never talks about the show, and hasn't let his popularity go to his head....and Yes, he is just as handsome in person.
England

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Dec 13, 2012
 
notabarbie wrote:
I know Howie. My son goes to school with one of his daughters, and we work out at the same gym every morning. He is super-sweet. He never talks about the show, and hasn't let his popularity go to his head....and Yes, he is just as handsome in person.
Say hi to him from all his Fans in the UK for us. We are hoping the new series will be on soon
Robin

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Mar 7, 2013
 
Trooper Howie Peterson and trooper Lopez both are very good looking. When they smile it your heart melts.
Lots of people don't wear their wedding rings as long as they are happily married, that is all that matters.
Someone said Howie is mean. What do you want he is a cop! Work in their shoes and deal with what they deal with day to day.
Chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wedding rings.

what is it with people who believe that if you don't wear a wedding ring you are looking to cheat on your partner.

How stupid can you get?

I'm a man and I don't wear a wedding ring because I don't want to, and I would no more cheat on my wife than I would cut my own liver out. A bit of jewellery on a finger means sweet F***K All (just ask the people who do wear them and still have no difficulty in cheating on their other halves). Being married is a state of mind body and soul not a bit of paper or a piece of jewellery
nella

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Mar 15, 2013
 
Two years later and I am still following this forum! That is great.

I agree, a wedding ring really means nothing but the amount of money someone "bought" you for. I think by this point he probably is remarried.

Is this show still on!?
Becca

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Mar 16, 2013
 
nella wrote:
Two years later and I am still following this forum! That is great.
I agree, a wedding ring really means nothing but the amount of money someone "bought" you for. I think by this point he probably is remarried.
Is this show still on!?
Just starting to film season 5

Wedding rings.

I agree also, a bit of metal means nothing. It's what's in you heart that counts.
SAM

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Mar 20, 2013
 
nella wrote:
Two years later and I am still following this forum! That is great.
I agree, a wedding ring really means nothing but the amount of money someone "bought" you for. I think by this point he probably is remarried.
Is this show still on!?
you know I never thought of it like that but you're right a bit of metal for a life. now I KNOW I made the right choice in not wearing one too.

I always thought of it as a kind of generic cattle brand for humans.
Marie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 18, 2013
 
abb wrote:
Trooper Peterson could be the dumbest police officer alive. I have never seen a cop show where the officer bobbles his words worse than Peterson. In one episode this drunk hippie outalks him and Peterson blows the arrest. It was classic. What an idiot. He is the worst excuse for a law enforcement officer I have ever seen. I hope he is not really a cop.
Um excuse you but you had better back off, Mr. Peterson is the coolest ever and everyone loves a man with a gorgeous smile and personality to match it. Your probably just hating because you have like fifty unpaid driving tickets...
Marie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 18, 2013
 
808Babe wrote:
OMG! i agree with everyone! Trooper Howie Peterson is such a FQin BABe!!!!! everytime i watch the show i'm planing my very near future vacation to alaska!:) and what ima make my fren do so we can get in trouble so i can meet him!!!! He's my future boyfriend!!!! i pray:)
IKR!! I am so with you!! Even though I'm only 13 ill still date him in 10 years even if he's 40 something
Marie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 18, 2013
 
I'm 13 now... Marrying him at 49 isn't THAT bad, I mean he seems sweet, compassionate, and has the sexiest smile EVER! I'd really love to meet him once just ONCE and give him one BIG hug!
Lol... I'm such a badge bunny but for him I'd like him in a t-shirt and jeans!! HOLLAA!
Marie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
May 18, 2013
 
Mmkay wrote:
LOL...I've watched all the reruns today and looked Howie up and found this. I'm not the only one.
And damn, I think he's the only reason I'm watching these reruns. Mm, mm, mm! He can smack that gum around me.
OMG! This had me rolling!! Lmao and I know what you mean girl!! I would even take just ONE hug!
Karma

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just watched the episode where a woman flips her car after driving aggressively. She couldn't feel her legs. Here's hoping she's actually paralyzed. I'm just glad she only jacked up herself. All aggressive drivers should meet the same fate.
Diana Palins meth ghost

Camdenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Sep 8, 2013
 
Just a question. Do any of you women know how to type a sentence without using internet slang, emojis, and excessive punctuation? You're about as clever as trooper Peterson. Oh, and I would rather watch ANY other trooper than this clown. Anyone involved with the Palin family should be euthanized.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Sep 13, 2013
 
HUNKS...Loooove a Man in Uniform..;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anchorage Discussions

Search the Anchorage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bear Mauls Woman Jogger; Elmendorf AFB, Anchora... Sat CB Deile 6
Playbouy !! Big Lake Alaska (Aug '09) Jul 10 Richard 3
scat/poop/toilet training Jul 8 up high 2
does anchorage have any ghettos (Mar '09) Jul 4 Petal Power 10
Owl Cam Season Jul 4 Petal Power 1
Review: Harding Ranch Inc (Dec '12) Jun 30 Wendy 9
Human remains found by firefighters in Sterling Jun 29 Dennis Normand 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Anchorage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Anchorage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Anchorage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anchorage
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••