First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robert l

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2010
whats up with this girl she live in leckie?is she on pills because i do know her sister is jackie she basically begged me for some but jessie seemed very nice . the last thing i need is another county girl on pills.....
tom

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#2 Apr 14, 2010
robert l wrote:
whats up with this girl she live in leckie?is she on pills because i do know her sister is jackie she basically begged me for some but jessie seemed very nice . the last thing i need is another county girl on pills.....
no shes not so dont try and start nothing on here
love JJ

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 Apr 15, 2010
tom wrote:
<quoted text>no shes not so dont try and start nothing on here
maybe shes not but her mommy and sister are very into oxy world and will do whatever it takes
be good

Princeton, WV

#4 Sep 1, 2010
she is sweet and nice and haveing a baby so leave her alone shes drug free.
Jessi

Warwick, RI

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Do you people not have anything better to do? Why must u talk shit about people u don't even really know! My family is not ur business!!! U might want too worry about urself, We aren't in ur business so quit running ur Mouth!!!!
tiffs bf

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2011
hey jess miss yall
Jessi

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2011
tiffs bf wrote:
hey jess miss yall
Who r u?
tiffs bff

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2011
sorry i thought u were someone else
EXFRIEND2

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 4, 2011
WELL Jackie is pregnant now.......here we go again! another prego on/any kinda dope she can get her hands an nose on
i know

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2011
I came here to set the record straight but can't find exactly what I'm looking for but here is as good ad anywhere....Yes ..maybe she was on drugs but I will tell you for an absolute fact that she has gotten help & whoever ran there mouth about her miscarriage because of dope this that & the other...no she did not....I am same generation cus in pozzs family & had to terminate my pregnancy in February due to GENETIC ANOMALIES...is that a little to big for your backwoods wrong turn a**es?? After doctor after doctor after doctor my babies problems were fatal due to no wrong of my own....Jackie & pozzs are lucky enough that there baby had a chance & none of it is there fault.....if I could o would post all of the reports I have from ETSU....I have 2 very normal healthy children but it is something we have no control over & nothing anyone could do to cause thesethings ....so leave the girl alone ..your running.g your mouth about something I'm sure you do every fu**ing day.....there isn't to many in the county who lead a godfearing mistake free life ....everyone has there heyday & only a few will change so look into that mirror & see if your any diffrent?? Bet ya not
Big country

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 1, 2012
Jessie is one beautiful girl
Wow Really

Wise, VA

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Big country wrote:
Jessie is one beautiful girl
I'm tryin to figure out which part..the buck teeth..the dingy hair..which part of that is it that attracts u the most!!
Wtf Stupid

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Trying to figure out were you dingy hair got a nice body an a pretty smile really don't see were you are coming from.
Pete

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jan 21, 2012
Is this the bartender that dates Ronnell?
jus wondering

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Pete wrote:
Is this the bartender that dates Ronnell?
Oh god I hope she ain't with dat women beater I hate him hes a no good piece of shyt dat has two beautiful twins dat won't take care of them all I gots, to say if she is good luck to her an tuck u ronell huff no good women beaten basterd
ugh

Bluefield, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2012
U damn dumbasses jill howell is with ronnell and her and jessi r both gorgeous... Y'all r retarded.. Get ur shit
straight for cryin out loud.
Angie

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2012
I heard the same sh!t. He's a POS won't work 2 take care of his kids and always beats the crap outta his GF's.
Missy

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 8, 2012
jus wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god I hope she ain't with dat women beater I hate him hes a no good piece of shyt dat has two beautiful twins dat won't take care of them all I gots, to say if she is good luck to her an tuck u ronell huff no good women beaten basterd
I pray she's not with Ronnell...He's no good! You got it right, he won't work to take care of his babies..That's all Jessie needs is another baby from a deadbeat father!
2 of a kind

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2012
No doubt that ronnell or jill should not
Have those baby's, she is s sorry excuse for a women/ mother, will do anything for a pill. And ronnell the same thing. you Always see her riding around in anawalt looking for dope, with those kids in the car. Ronnell Is a nasty ass thug. Him and her are met to be together, give those baby's away. They only want those Kidd for a check, they were just on Spencer curve dope out of there mind and those boys in the car, this was on mon evening.
Krazy

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 9, 2012
These girls are nuts! Ronnel's girl needs to run, hard and fast away from him! Jessi D. as for her, that girl is just a mess. She has turned into her sister. They will never change. Jakie and jessie is still doin dope, and her their old men is ignorant and for puttin up with her lyin, dopin schemin skanks. And Jakie her old man will never learn she will do anybody oops anything for a pill, she HAS cheated on him and tried with more than that. Poor girls need to get their lives back together! If I had lost a baby, because of stupidity i think i could quit and get rid of her 4sure.He has to hate a part of her 4 what she did to his kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anawalt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 11 min paganbirdkeeper666 22,776
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Eternal truth 38,950
Mandy davis 17 hr Big J 1
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 21 hr janeebee 6,941
News Sanders rallies against GOP health care plan at... Tue Community Disorga... 49
1977 Murder of Deputy Maynard in McDowell Court... (May '07) Mon Marlowe2nd 223

Anawalt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anawalt Mortgages