Barbara Jean Garrahan Flake

Barbara Jean Garrahan Flake

Posted in the Anawalt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CuriousPa

Rockville, MD

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I have read a few news items about Barbara Flake's disappearance in 2002, and a few comments on this board that people know a bit more. Would someone please fill me in on her fate? I knew her long ago when she was living with her grandmother in Pennsylvania. Thank you for any information.
thatsmy2cents

Madison, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2010
some say she was murdered, but no body was ever found that I know of.
CuriousPa

Rockville, MD

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Thanks. I was afraid that was all that was known. When she left Pennsylvania, she went to Avon Park, Florida. I have no idea how she ended up in Jenkinjones. I hope they were good years in between.
ms butterfly

Beckley, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2010
her body was found behind the mitchells house inn jj but she was chopped up and missing parts that contained any dna and the parts where thrown in the second slush pond on laurel david mitchell did it along with his brothers and brags about it billy was also involved but the troopers just don't listen. I guess they feel she wasn't important enough.
BOSS

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2010
ms butterfly wrote:
her body was found behind the mitchells house inn jj but she was chopped up and missing parts that contained any dna and the parts where thrown in the second slush pond on laurel david mitchell did it along with his brothers and brags about it billy was also involved but the troopers just don't listen. I guess they feel she wasn't important enough.
Is this all you do is tell stories that you cant prove?Stories that you cant prove are called LIES
and thats what you are A LIAR
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2010
I heard it straight from people involved when they got drunk and know for a fact they did it so you are the liar and David did it he burned his clothes including his boots in the coal stove and shaved every body hair and that's the truth. Others shouldn't get drunk and run their mouth their are no limitations on murder so I pray this woman will get justice and the ones responsible will burn for what they did.
BOSS

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#7 Jun 12, 2010
MS BUTTERFLY wrote:
I heard it straight from people involved when they got drunk and know for a fact they did it so you are the liar and David did it he burned his clothes including his boots in the coal stove and shaved every body hair and that's the truth. Others shouldn't get drunk and run their mouth their are no limitations on murder so I pray this woman will get justice and the ones responsible will burn for what they did.
If thats so why havent you went to the police and told them this ..your such and upstanding citisen
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2010
IT' IN THE PROCESS SEE DAVID IS THE MAIN ONE AND HE IS IN A VIRGINIA PRISON RIGHT NOW SO WV HAS TO WAIT TILL HE'S RELEASED AND THEN ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL GO DOWN
BOSS

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#9 Jun 12, 2010
MS BUTTERFLY wrote:
IT' IN THE PROCESS SEE DAVID IS THE MAIN ONE AND HE IS IN A VIRGINIA PRISON RIGHT NOW SO WV HAS TO WAIT TILL HE'S RELEASED AND THEN ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL GO DOWN
Thats the stupidest sh!t i have ever heard..go back and read your lies again and ask yourself HOW STUPID DO YOU SOUND TELLING THAT LIE
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2010
OK JUST WAIT AND SEE
BOSS

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#11 Jun 12, 2010
even the cops think your stupid
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2010
ok whatever you say I know the truth and it will be dealt with that woman didn't deserve that
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2010
Why are you worried about it are you related to the scum
BOSS

United States

#14 Jun 12, 2010
never said the woman deserved that all i said was your story is just that a story and if there was any truth to it something would have already been done about it .theres nothing stopping wv from going forward if what you said was true but everyone knows 99% of everything that comes out of your mouth are LIES i just got off the phone with several ppl and everyone of them said your just a damn liar. ever since you came here thats all you have ever did was lie to try and make ppl believe your somebody but we all know your just lie like you live DUMPY
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#15 Jun 12, 2010
OK VERA WHEN DAVID IS RELEASED IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE THOSE MITCHELLS WILL GO DOWN FOR WHAT THEY DID AND HE IS EVEN TURNING STATES EVIDENCE ON HIS OWN BROTHER I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT I AM SORRY TO SAY IT CAME FROM HIM HIMSELF HE HAS TO SPEND THE TIME IN VA BEFORE WV CAN GET HIM BUT ITS ALREADY IN THE WORKS
BOSS

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2010
MS BUTTERFLY wrote:
OK VERA WHEN DAVID IS RELEASED IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE THOSE MITCHELLS WILL GO DOWN FOR WHAT THEY DID AND HE IS EVEN TURNING STATES EVIDENCE ON HIS OWN BROTHER I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT I AM SORRY TO SAY IT CAME FROM HIM HIMSELF HE HAS TO SPEND THE TIME IN VA BEFORE WV CAN GET HIM BUT ITS ALREADY IN THE WORKS
he might have to spend his time in va. but if wv had anything on him they would be doing it now nothing stops them from doing that.so your wrong on this they would want to do it now the longer they wait anything can happen like the witnesses die and all sorts of things..they dont wait till you do your time . if they had anything they would try and convict him now and then when his sentence in va was done they would transport his azz to wv to do the rest of his time they never wait on something like this so this is another LIE
MS BUTTERFLY

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 12, 2010
READ SOME LAW BOOKS VERA OR CALL THE COMMONWEALTH OR CALL TIM VINEYARD HE WILL BE GLAD TO TELL YOU THEY ALREADY HAVE INDICTMENTS AND IF THEY DIE WELL THATS JUST A SHAME ISN'T IT
BOSS

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#18 Jun 12, 2010
MS BUTTERFLY wrote:
READ SOME LAW BOOKS VERA OR CALL THE COMMONWEALTH OR CALL TIM VINEYARD HE WILL BE GLAD TO TELL YOU THEY ALREADY HAVE INDICTMENTS AND IF THEY DIE WELL THATS JUST A SHAME ISN'T IT
Your full of sh!t you want ppl to think your someone well scum is what you are.
none

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 9, 2010
marty dos not diserve her kids
henry

Tarboro, NC

#20 Jul 12, 2010
none wrote:
marty dos not diserve her kids
if anybody wants to say something just step on up and please put
your real name if your not scared because im notscared to back up my shit lets see who does there dad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anawalt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 min FSM 44,065
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 24 min Toward The Future 174
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,196
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 11 hr Princess Hey 7,673
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr SWAMP WITCH 18,298
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 11 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,744

Anawalt Jobs

Personal Finance

Anawalt Mortgages