After unrest, divisions grip Anaheim,...

After unrest, divisions grip Anaheim, Disneyland's home

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Aug 11, 2012, titled After unrest, divisions grip Anaheim, Disneyland's home. In it, Reuters reports that:

Civil unrest over fatal police shootings of two Hispanic men has divided the normally placid city best known as the home of Disneyland and renewed calls by Anaheim's growing Latino community for a greater say in local government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

OC Supporter of APD

Lake Forest, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2012
If these people are LEGAL voters and LEGAL residents, they already have a say in local government. I'm sick and tired of certain groups wanting concessions made for them because they're are a specific ethnicity. Assimilate!

"Anaheim's growing Latino community" -- Would this be legal or illegal individuals?

The parents, relatives and friends of gangbangers need to STOP making pathetic excuses for them. The general public isn't buying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr stewart scott 29,922
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Xxplosion 5,718
Roger Ebert Loses Boxing Match, Jaw, Show, Life 3 hr Gene Sissie 1
Shctamy (Jan '15) 6 hr Night In 28
God Declares: New York Times Sucks 6 hr Elton Peter 1
police helicopter in la mirada 8 hr ellerose 1
News Shopping center giants face off in CarlsbadAug ... 16 hr bodhi451 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages