Protest Erupts After Anaheim Shooting

Protest Erupts After Anaheim Shooting

There are 8 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 22, 2012, titled Protest Erupts After Anaheim Shooting. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Chants of "cops, pigs, murderers" could be heard at the station, shortly before police chief John Welter was supposed to hold a press conference to answer questions about the man shot and killed during a foot chase on Anna Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

anaheim

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Hope that cop goes to prison ...with the big boys
Jessica

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 22, 2012
I agree I think they should put him in prision he is no different from James homes they both killed for no damn reason!!
alvaro

Perris, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Clearly they let the dog go after inocent people. Anaheim pd is bad example of law enforcement.
Jessica

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 22, 2012
I agree Alvaro Ohhh but they say it was a accident, that the dog some how got out of patrol
WorldPeace

Anaheim, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2012
http://www.myspace.com/esahmx3mrstomps

Manny Diaz's myspace page. R.I.P
Brown is beautiful

Corona, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Things every gangster needs to know
1 Prison industrial Complex
2 No child left behind act ( aka schools to prison pipeline)
3 what a police state means
4 FBI cointelpro program
5 who the group ALEC is, who belongs to it , laws they push to pass
6 what business did the slave owners of the south go into after socalled slavery was out illegal.
7 google government involvement in drug and gun running operations
8 who Rudy Cadena and George Jacksons are and what they where involved in before being killed.
9 who the person who created the drug trade for the southern raza and what race he was
10 that you have been taught to believe your a no good gangbanger to hide what we're suppose to be a R(evolution)ary
cali is mexican s hole

Romania

#9 Jul 25, 2012
these cops are heroes. can they also shot the sk ank who gave birth to this piece of shit gang member , shot the sister and shot the whole gang family who is suing for 50 million? Mexicans and blacks are turning America into a 3rd world shi t hole, I live in LA and see it every day!Not to say all mexicans or blacks are bad , but look at their neighborhoods !
mike k k

Pendergrass, GA

#10 Jul 25, 2012
cali is mexican s hole wrote:
these cops are heroes. can they also shot the sk ank who gave birth to this piece of shit gang member , shot the sister and shot the whole gang family who is suing for 50 million? Mexicans and blacks are turning America into a 3rd world shi t hole, I live in LA and see it every day!Not to say all mexicans or blacks are bad , but look at their neighborhoods !
thank you, its about time somebody told the truth.
good buy gang bangers. 2 less illegal wet back mexicans the U.S. has to put up with.
cry me a hand full anaheim mexican cry babys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr ClubSoccer 9,099
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 13 hr False Flag Follies 4,550
News Police arrest 'scarface bandit' after 11 hold-ups (Mar '08) 17 hr Bryan 6
News Pedestrian hit by car in Pacific Beach (Dec '12) Thu Iceham 2
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Jul 19 Tony 177
News Fatal stabbing of 12-year-old may be linked to ... (Jun '11) Jul 11 Ftt 38
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul 5 Tolerant human 120

Anaheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages