Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
144,161 - 144,180 of 200,365 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
Your nonsense pontifications remind me of this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.
There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.
The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Marriage IS a Right.
There is no such thing as 'rights' that are somehow different than Rights.
The Constitution DOES enumerate Rights.
Everybody judges you as clueless and nuts because YOU ARE.
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you weren't. you were attempting to use fundie logic against a fundie, and it backfired. Witnees Chongo admit it was wrong.....(again with the "Damage Control" attempt, failing miserably). Yes, we have all heard about Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Which I doubt you can spell, without looking at the word written down somewhere........
No, stupid, "fundie logic" is a contradiction in terms.
Again, I was just pointing out the story is BS. And only an really stupid person, such as yourself, would believe it's true. How do we know it's BS? Let's review.
1. Eve was made from Adam's rib.
2. So, Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did.
3. Eve would have been a man.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.
Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like you had your face right up to my ass, and you were shouting at my ass, from 3 inches away, and then I farted......right in your face.......LOL
You were replying to you own post...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.
The insane tend to laugh a lot.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane tend to laugh a lot.
She has degrees in Rocket Surgery and such from North Hollywood Junior Community College but they're secret.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Facts are facts.
Calling Gary gay is like calling you an idiot.
These aren't judgements: just facts.
Ouch.

Leave poor Jerky Boy alone. It's like picking on the helmet-wearing kids on the little bus. He doesn't have the tools to deal with adults. It's just cruel.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit.

Half the reason that no one sees me post in here anyway is that everything has been said.

There are no harms involved with gays marrying so let 'em marry nationwide and move onto real problems or topics that need addressed.
Winston Smith

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Winston - who's Ayn Ryan again?
FUNNY!
He's yo daddy! How come I have to continue to clarify things for you? Does KiMare have the brain today?
Winston Smith

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold 2 degrees, how about you, master of spelling ?
Maybe you should put them back on the wall before the owner finds out you're fiddling with them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit.
Of course you don't mean funny HA HA you mean funny as in anger management problem. And I find that FUNNY!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>There is not harm in you being beaten and raped, so let the prison boys at you. Do you see any harm in that? Well, it would not harm me in the least. In fact, a man marrying a 10 year old child, will not harm me, but society sets social standards and no matter what the APA and the Rind study says children are harmed by child sex abuse and society is harmed by perverted marriages, the first of which would be polygamy.
What proof do you have that same sex marriage harms society? What laws allow a 10 year old child to be married, please do show us. Polygamy is allowed in many other countries, please demonstrate how society has been harmed. Lastly what does physical violence have to do with same sex marriage or opposite sex marriage?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
Leave poor Jerky Boy alone. It's like picking on the helmet-wearing kids on the little bus. He doesn't have the tools to deal with adults. It's just cruel.
Doesn't take many tools to make you post angry dumb responses every time though Fruitcake.

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's yo daddy! How come I have to continue to clarify things for you? Does KiMare have the brain today?
Your posts are reaching new lows in dopiness Winston. Why bother? I must be real important to you. Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/0699b.asp

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
Again Brian, you'd be wrong. Judge Walker had no judicial obligation to disclose his sexual orientation, even though both sides knew long before that he could be Gay.
Maybe you admire that institutional candor as if truth and law have a relationship with justice.

NorCal Native wrote:
Secondly.........Judge Walker has truly imposed anything new or otherwise on the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples in California, BECAUSE there are already legally married Gay and Lesbian couples prior to the passage of Prop 8 and those couples remained legally married after the passage of Prop 8!!!
Changing written law; it never existed before Judge Walker other than renegade, out of order court justices.

NorCal Native wrote:
Thirdly......IT'S HARD TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE when the Proponents of Prop 8 really didn't present any!!!
Yep, EVERY JUDGE WHO DOESN'T RULE THE WAY YOU WANT IS AN ACTIVIST JUDGE.......funny how that works!!!
Excluded relevant evidence and testimony; check out the list in the appeals documents. There's question Walker excluded precedent.
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are a racist.
A true racist is one who is constatnly calling others racist

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution does not give you rights. You are born with all your rights.
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are apes.
Guess that's why you *don't* have the mentality of an ape.
Although there may some truth to what you say, it's also fact that blacks have maintained the physical characteristiscs of the "Ape"/ Gorilla / Chimp / Monkey, all others have advanced. Point is: if you are so proud of that fact then wear it, stop pulling the race card evry time someone acknoleges you as a "Monkey" a decendant from the "Ape"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Anaheim News Video

•••
Anaheim Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Anaheim Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••