Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#157273 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't. Your babble didn't have anything to do with my comment:
Most people who have anal sex are straight.
Do you deny that?
Waiting for your next dodge...
Yes, Rose, I did.

Statistics, references, and quotes from the CDC are not babble.

You are just frustrated that you can't counter with anything intelligent.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#157274 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even recognize how stupid you look right now? What part of two men cannot physically produce a child TOGETHER or two women cannot produce a child TOGETHER with no assistance of a third party. I did not marry my wife to have another man impregnate her. Those are deemed EXTREME cases when guess what? The man and woman cannot "naturally" or "normally" conceive a child together.
What part don't you understand that men and women are 'opposites' and incest only applies when two "blood" brothers and sisters are involved. All men 'physically' are brothers and all women are 'physically' sisters. So incest and homosexuality indeed are not only similar but could very well be the same.
How does it feel to have your ass kicked into the next time zone. Brother!
Let me ask you this question......DID YOU NEED A MARRIAGE LICENSE IN ORDER TO HAVE CHILDREN?

I am not physically related to ALL women.......and especially NOT my wife!!!!

2 men can not procreate because they don't have a womb to place the fertilized egg in......they would need a surrogate womb to do that......HOWEVER with stem cell research, 2 women can procreate WITHOUT the use of donor sperm.....why? Because one of the women can provide the egg and the womb to house it in and the other can have bone marrow aka Stem Cells removed, made into sperm and fertilize the egg......hence a child is created!!!!

Enjoy!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#157275 Aug 30, 2012
What a difference between Obamanation and the NRC verbiage.

Just saying.

Smile.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#157276 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even recognize how stupid you look right now? What part of two men cannot physically produce a child TOGETHER or two women cannot produce a child TOGETHER with no assistance of a third party.
What part of "So what?", don't you get?
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
I did not marry my wife to have another man impregnate her.
She may have had other plans. Do your kids look like you?
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
Those are deemed EXTREME cases when guess what? The man and woman cannot "naturally" or "normally" conceive a child together.
What part don't you understand that men and women are 'opposites' and incest only applies when two "blood" brothers and sisters are involved. All men 'physically' are brothers and all women are 'physically' sisters.
Didn't your head get in the way when you pulled that out of your backside?
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
So incest and homosexuality indeed are not only similar but could very well be the same.
LOLSER.

Location hidden

#157277 Aug 30, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no studies comparing heterosexual to homosexual anal sex.
<quoted text>
Agreed, at least I don't know of any. But the point was to point out the nonsense that Rose posted regarding heterosexuals having more anal sex than heterosexual's.

At it's face, if we agree that there has not been a study regarding this we must agree that Rose even making the statement is nonsense since there is no data to support it.

But, if we accept it as fact, which would not be hard as there are far more heterosexuals than homosexuals in the world, we must still accept that her statement is at least meaningless if not complete nonsense, as by that account heterosexuals would do more of everything.

Panorama City, CA

#157278 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rose, I did.
Statistics, references, and quotes from the CDC are not babble.
Yes they are since they have nothing to do with my statement.
Now quit dodging...
Is this statement true or not?

Must suck to be you.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#157279 Aug 30, 2012
One of the changes in our society we must thank straight morons who support same sex marriage for is the redefinition of the word "normal."

Normal used to mean heterosexuality; now it means heterosexuality, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.

Straight morons who support same sex marriage have allowed homosexuals to convince them this is a step forward for humankind -- that the world will be a better place for it.

It may be ... or not.

Therein lies the problem.

These straight morons are the reason why gays are in the schools teaching kids homosexuality and all its manifestations is normal and this amounts to using kids as guinea pigs.

Gays place their anal sex above the welfare of children an you're acting like you do too.

Panorama City, CA

#157281 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexuals do more of everything- they comprise between 85-96% of the population depending on who you ask.
The point is, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males.
No, it's not.
akpilot wrote:
Simply saying "MOST" is meaningless, and that is why you don't even have a very basic comprehension of statistics.
It's not meaningless. Most means "most".
akpilot wrote:
There is a reason why we use the term- per capita- Rose.
There are reasons for using all sorts of terms.
akpilot wrote:
BTW Rose, you failed to address the facts of my post which you conveniently removed from your reply.
They had nothing to do with my statement:

akpilot wrote:
How do you explain the disparity between Heterosexuals and Homosexuals in regards to HIV statistics?
Red herring.
I didn't mention HIV.
I just made a simple statement.
Understand now?
Probably not, you're too stupid.

Panorama City, CA

#157282 Aug 30, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
One of the changes in our society we must thank straight morons who support same sex marriage for is the redefinition of the word "normal."
Normal used to mean heterosexuality; now it means heterosexuality, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.
Straight morons who support same sex marriage have allowed homosexuals to convince them this is a step forward for humankind -- that the world will be a better place for it.
It may be ... or not.
Therein lies the problem.
These straight morons are the reason why gays are in the schools teaching kids...
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Hans

Seychelles

#157285 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same stupid crap over and over again?

Get a life dude.
ELH

Salem, OR

#157286 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even recognize how stupid you look right now? What part of two men cannot physically produce a child TOGETHER or two women cannot produce a child TOGETHER
You sound pissed, what's up?

That's not what you said in you previous idiotic rant. You should try to post more clearly in the future. But in any case you premise is TOTAL CRAP!
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
incest only applies when two "blood" brothers and sisters are involved. All men 'physically' are brothers and all women are 'physically' sisters. So incest and homosexuality indeed are not only similar but could very well be the same.
So if a man flucks his sister it's NOT incest?
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even recognize how stupid you look right now?...
I was smarter than you are now when I was twelve years old. Keep dreaming old dude!As for "kicking my butt" And BTW sorry I made such an ass of you today!
ELH

Salem, OR

#157287 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job missing the point...
Your posts have a point? Seriously?
Harry

Romania

#157288 Aug 30, 2012
Looks like $3 Bill is working this thread as usual.

What a total gaytard loser!
Harry

Romania

#157289 Aug 30, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a man flucks his sister it's NOT incest?
What is this "flucks"? Sounds gay.
Harry

Höst, Germany

#157290 Aug 30, 2012
Why do queers do each other up the butt?

THAT'S SICK !!!

Panorama City, CA

#157291 Aug 30, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same stupid crap over and over again?
Get a life dude.
Fido, you are the last one who should be saying that. I'm not the only person who has noticed you following me from forum to forum like a love sick puppy posting the same crap.

At first you kept on saying I had a huge member. I had to keep on telling you that if I were a man, I wouldn't consider being told I have a long one an insult! You are a slow learner, but you finally stopped doing that. Now you just call me a man. Well, Einstein, if I were a man, I wouldn't consider being told I'm a man an insult.
You are such a LOLSER!

Location hidden

#157292 Aug 30, 2012
Let’s go ahead and try to work through some of this nonsense from Rose:
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexuals do more of everything- they comprise between 85-96% of the population depending on who you ask.
The point is, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
No what, it’s not? This doesn’t even make sense.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply saying "MOST" is meaningless, and that is why you don't even have a very basic comprehension of statistics.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not meaningless. Most means "most".
It is meaningless, because by your standard heterosexuals do more of everything. You would understand this if you had actually taken a statistics class.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why we use the term- per capita- Rose.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

There are reasons for using all sorts of terms.
Yes, you should learn them and at least make an attempt to use them properly.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain the disparity between Heterosexuals and Homosexuals in regards to HIV statistics?
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Red herring.
I didn't mention HIV.
I just made a simple statement.
Understand now?
Probably not, you're too stupid.
A statement of fact is not a “red herring” you moron. But I see you aren’t intelligent enough to address the issue, so feel free to move back into your hole.

Panorama City, CA

#157293 Aug 30, 2012
Harry wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
THAT'S SICK !!!
Most people who do each other up the butt are straight.

Location hidden

#157294 Aug 30, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts have a point? Seriously?
Funny that you had to delete my entire post just to post your childish nonsense. But I understand, you are either too scared, or too ignorant to address the POINT!

Here it is again since you seemed to have missed it the first time.

Good job missing the point. It doesn't matter what percentage engage in the activity or not, the facts are simple:

-HIV is much easier to transmit through anal sex than it is vaginal
-Homosexuals account for 64% of new HIV cases while Heterosexual
account for 4%- that is a pretty big difference
-Homosexuals tend to engage in unprotected sex at a much higher
rate than heterosexuals
-Homosexuals on average have far more sexual partners than
heterosexuals

The fact's don't lie. And these are not opinions, they are directly from the CDC. I am not saying this is a good reason to "ban" same sex marriage, I am simply pointing out the facts. But hey, you guys don't like facts. Perhaps part of the reason why there is such a large variance between heterosexuals and homosexuals is this constant denial. You continue to bury your heads in the sand.

BTW, when referring to homosexuals above I am speaking of males, as everyone knows HIV transmission rates are damn near nonexistent when it comes to females. Could this be die to the lack of anal sex?

This is clearly a serious issue, I simply can't comprehend this denial attitude everyone has about it. It is clear from the statistic that this disease is far more of a concern to the male homosexual community than it is for the heterosexual one. The disease doesn't care if you deny the facts of its existence, it will still infect you.

And no, I am not claiming HIV is a "homosexual" disease before someone tries to go down that road, I am simply pointing to the facts.

Panorama City, CA

#157297 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Let’s go ahead and try to work through some of this nonsense from Rose:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No what, it’s not? This doesn’t even make sense.
Keep track of what you are posing, dummy.
You said:
"The point is, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males."

No, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males is not the point.

Understand now?

akpilot wrote:
It is meaningless, because by your standard heterosexuals do more of everything. You would understand this if you had actually taken a statistics class.
Well, then heterosexuals do more anal. Which was all my statement said.

akpilot wrote:
A statement of fact is not a “red herring” you moron. But I see you aren’t intelligent enough to address the issue, so feel free to move back into your hole.
Look up the term "red herring". I'm not talking about a literal fish...
You are so stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Trojan 35,813
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 11,210
News Calif. Democrats vying for US House may crowd e... Wed anonymous 2
News Sheriff's deputies arrest two after high-speed ... (Sep '10) Mon Stand up for kids 24
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 23 Lontae Sims 39
steve knizek Apr 23 Weird 1
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) Apr 22 Amyk819 42

Anaheim Jobs

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages