Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156727 Aug 28, 2012
ANAL SEX -- Born that way or a LEARNED BEHAVIOR?

Still waiting for someone to tell us how the science community's supposed endorsement of homosexuality is also an endorsement of male-to-male anal sex.

No scientific body has endorsed male-to-male anal sex and the suggestion that one has is a self-serving LEAP OF LOGIC by the LGBT community not supported by a SCINTILLA of evidence!

Homosexuality and male-to-male anal sex are NOT the same thing -- which is why gays shouldn't be in the schools teaching children they are.

Male-to-male anal sex is CHOICE just like hetero male-to-female sex is CHOICE and gays need to STOP lying to children that it isn't CHOICE.

No one is born with an instinct for male-to-male anal sex -- THAT IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#156728 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Homosexual or Obsessive-Compulsive?
Are we talking about you? Because then the answer is a resounding "YES!", on both counts.
Bruno

Union City, CA

#156729 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Motel 6, remember that time you and I hooked up out in Barstow.
Oh! And thanks for taking your dentures out. Best R-Job I ever had!
Good times...good times....
WOW! That was your best sex ever? For me it was not even so so, you need practice son.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#156730 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Motel 6, remember that time you and I hooked up out in Barstow.
Oh! And thanks for taking your dentures out. Best R-Job I ever had!
Good times...good times....
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#156731 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about you? Because then the answer is a resounding "YES!", on both counts.
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#156732 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Rizzo is still here!
You know, in my own place, my name ain't Ratso. I mean, it just so happens that in my own place my name is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156733 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that makes as much sense as Brian_G's post.
Looking for sense in one of Brian_G's post is as stupid as looking for native turkeys in Antarctica.
Reality

Madison, WI

#156734 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
ANAL SEX -- Born that way or a LEARNED BEHAVIOR?
Still waiting for someone to tell us how the science community's supposed endorsement of homosexuality is also an endorsement of male-to-male anal sex.
No scientific body has endorsed male-to-male anal sex and the suggestion that one has is a self-serving LEAP OF LOGIC by the LGBT community not supported by a SCINTILLA of evidence!
Homosexuality and male-to-male anal sex are NOT the same thing -- which is why gays shouldn't be in the schools teaching children they are.
Male-to-male anal sex is CHOICE just like hetero male-to-female sex is CHOICE and gays need to STOP lying to children that it isn't CHOICE.
No one is born with an instinct for male-to-male anal sex -- THAT IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR!
I do not recall anyone saying that any act of sex is not a choice, unless of course we are talking about rape, then its not consensual....... ARE YOU RETARDED????
Goofball

Azusa, CA

#156735 Aug 28, 2012
Ricky has been a favorite of his own mind for so long he can't think straight.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156736 Aug 28, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^ad hominem
I make arguments based on reason,
Bwah ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO!!!!!!

No, you make arguments based upon non existent quotas, made up statistics and utter nonsense inspired by your buybull.

You're an idiot Brian.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156737 Aug 28, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close, let's try again.
Divorce maintains the consensual nature of marriage.[Without divorce married spouses can't leave the marriage, they are forced to stay together. With divorce, married spouses can consent to end the marriage.]
I say, don't change marriage laws from the advice of people who don't understand marriage.[From the quote above, they don't have a clue.]
It's not as if there would be less divorce if the government recognized same sex marriages.[Many homosexual relationships are casual, without commitment. I doubt same sex marriage would lower the divorce rate and history is proving me right:]
<quoted text>
http://www.totaldivorce.com/news/articles/soc...
Thanks for proving my last post.

As if the fact that you proudly admit you donated $100 to Michele Bachman's failed campaign didn't already establish that you're an idiot!

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#156738 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the guy posting under a false name.....
http://s9.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimensio...
You know what you gotta do cowboy.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156740 Aug 28, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
are Winston and Rick back from Brokeback Mountain?
quiz question:
why did the World Health Organization not remove homosexuals as sociopaths from its ICD until 1990?
after all, the science was there in the 1970s according to these two
You should ask Prof. Marvel. He's the one that loves to create arguments based upon the past. While you are at it, why don't you ask him why doctors don't still use leeches to bleed people, why the Catholic Church held Galileo under house arrest for stating the earth revolved around the sun, and why women are no longer considered actual property of a husband.

Get back to us when you have the answers and when you can explain what f*cking difference the answers make to anything happening here in 2012!!

LOL!!! Thanks for posting your desperation so publically Jackie! Hilarious!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156741 Aug 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Your are going with the claim that YOU see the destruction of the family as "bad" and the "left" side sees it as "good"?
LOL! Well, in fairness, Brian_G is also the same poster that declared that Herman Cain putting his hands up women's dresses was totally ok because "that's just what men do". Expecting Brian_G to say something even remotely woth considering is a stretch ELH.
Goofball

Azusa, CA

#156742 Aug 28, 2012
What took you so long "PDB" = proof of Dumb an Bias.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156743 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course divorce does! The effects of no fault divorce have been devastating. Now you want to screw with the design of evolution even more, simply to manufacture a twisted family.
LOL!! KiMare is under the impression that the institution of marriage is borne from "the design of evolution"!!

LOL!!!! Why are fundies such complete and utter morons??!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156744 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way you could disprove a twit, let alone a Stanford scientist.
On the other hand, you could scoff your way anywhere.
No, all I'm asking you to disprove is basic evolution. Should be easy for a idiot. At least I'm not asking you to play the devils advocate and prove God exists.
Smirk.
ps, I like Gary. However, it is clear he has gotten under ELH & your skin. That makes me like him more.
Grin.
So you are still too chicken shit to actually provide the name of your so called Stanford scientist!! Yeah, we know. Given that you are a liar like Gary, no one is shocked by your cowardice. Absolutely no one!

As for proving evolution, would that be "real" evolution, or your third grade buybull fueled fantasy version of it that states that what people wear is a result of evolution, that behaviors have a sexual orientation, and that marriage is a result of evolution??!!!!! Damn you are one stupid dingbat.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156745 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff/ad homoan attack/scoff
Nothing ad homoan[sic] about pointing out that you insult adoptive parents worldwide with your rhetoric. That's a demonstratable fact.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156747 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes right after the 'bride' & 'groom' part usually.
Smirk.
No, actually it doesn't. Never has, never will.

Smirk right back at you lying bitch!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156748 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's a 'evolution scientist', not a social scientist.
Well, do let us all know when you can provide his name chicken shit coward!

LOL!!! Watching you dance around your deceitful outright lies is hilarious KiMare!! Hey, remind us all again what you god thinks about intentional liars, and aggitative bitches?!!!!!

You can find out by refering to Proverbs in your handy dandy buybull!!! Enjoy hell with Gary!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 2 hr ftt 774
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr lmsa b14 5,535
‘Shot Caller’ in California White Supremacist G... 7 hr Splcenter 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr tom wingo 29,828
Poll Are the vatos from sskaka chirujos, ratas or ra... (Jun '10) 18 hr vic 157
South Side Whittier 22 hr Robo 3
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Mon Larry Miller 1
More from around the web

Anaheim People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages