Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201822 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153999 Aug 9, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh & it isn't HATE when you queers throw bricks at a church's window, put the addresses of people who voted "yes" on Prop 8, throwing hot coffee on a group of Christians because they sang gospels? Or what about the Chick-Fil-A businesses who threatened with death threats, or the Chick-Fil-A employee who got injured by a queer just for giving a customer his order? What about the Chick-Fil-A vandalism & destruction of property? And for what? Because the CEO stated his opinion on marriage?
It's clear who's the REAL bigots & REAL Haters are. It is YOU QUEERS.
Intolerant homofascists.
Links to any of those stories?
BTW, I'm straight.

Santa Monica, CA

#154000 Aug 9, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...YES THEY DO...it's the reason why they take their kids to "gay" pride parades, where queers indulge in public sex.
Where do you go to see this? I live in LA. West Hollywood, which is supposed to be 40% gay is near here. You'd think if that happened anywhere, it would happen here.
thisGuy wrote:
It's the reason why some homosexuals become priests----to gain access to children.
That's just something you made up.
thisGuy wrote:
It's the reason why they are so demanding in teaching homosexuality in schools. It's the reason why many are convicted sex offenders & pedophiles. It's the reason why they want their version of marriage to be "equal", want to be Boy Scout leaders, & teach in schools----because they have an easy access to children.
Queers know they can't reproduce.
They can, and do.
thisGuy wrote:
If they were, they wouldn't need to rely on surrogate mothers, sperm donors, artificial insemination, & adoption. So they recruit.
Recruit who?
thisGuy wrote:
Queers know sleeping & molesting children will make them queers as well. That's why they recruit.
It's EVIL. Just plain EVIL
Rose's Law....
Spike

Covina, CA

#154001 Aug 9, 2012
Your just wasting your time here.

There on tO you, anyway!

Santa Monica, CA

#154002 Aug 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, at their "Gay Pride" parades ...
You remind me of this:
"'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal
SAN FRANCISCOóSpokespersons for the National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force announced Monday that more than 288,000 straights have been converted to homosexuality since Jan. 1, 1998, putting the group well on pace to reach its goal of 350,000 conversions by the end of the year. "

http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexua...

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154004 Aug 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, as long as the Gay man is free of anything that is unwanted in the blood, I have no problem with them.......I mean a TOTAL ban on Blood donations based simply on their orientation is just pure discrimination!!!
And there you have it, boys.

Gay activists like RNL would risk polluting the entire blood supply rather than not allowing gays from donating.

There's your evidence.

The public health community has determined the risk of contamination from gays is too high, but RNL doesn't care about this; the only thing RNL cares about is Discrimination.

"Contamination be damned! Let the blood supply be contaminated if discriminating against gay is the only way you have of preventing it!"

Honestly, folks, what more needs to be said?

They're fanatics.

“"Equality for All"”

Since: Jul 10

Midwest,Lake of the Woods

#154005 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay activists like RNL would risk polluting the entire blood supply rather than not allowing gays from donating.
There's your evidence.
The public health community has determined the risk of contamination from gays is too high, but RNL doesn't care about this; the only thing RNL cares about is Discrimination.
"Contamination be damned! Let the blood supply be contaminated if discriminating against gay is the only way you have of preventing it!"
They're fanatics.
Hey moron,they would be tested just like anybody else including straights like they are tested now! Yeah,right folks what more needs to be said! I guess the way it is,you'd be kept from donating also you tranny loving boy! LOL
ELH

Portland, OR

#154006 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays not a behavior by the wayógay is a behavior, itís not an identity. Shoplifters donít make good salespersons.
Gays behaviors arenít needed for military, education, health and psychology.

Gays can transform [One minute] I haveóletís seeógays can transform to be celibate to live to be 80 years old.

Yes we do!
Reality

Madison, WI

#154007 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your evidence.
They're fanatics.
You have admitted to having sex with a gay man, do you donate blood?
ELH

Portland, OR

#154008 Aug 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You have admitted to having sex with a gay man, do you donate blood?
Marvelous DONATING anything? Funny.
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

#154009 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text> any male who engages in male-to-male sex is homosexual.
Where you lying about the drag queen blowing you?

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#154011 Aug 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your evidence.
They're fanatics.
Tell me the reason for putting a TOTAL ban on ALL GAY men, just because some might be HIV positive. Would you want the same thing being done to ALL HETEROSEXUAL men just because a few might be HIV positive?

You really LOVE TO RANT, don't ya? If a Gay man is HIV positive....then they should be denied the right to donate blood.....but if they have been clean for a year or more.....why shouldn't they be allowed to donate?
Spike

Covina, CA

#154012 Aug 9, 2012
Still on top, what's it look like down there?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#154013 Aug 9, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do!
Ah so it is choice afterall.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#154014 Aug 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you go to see this? I live in LA. West Hollywood, which is supposed to be 40% gay is near here. You'd think if that happened anywhere, it would happen here.
<quoted text>
That's just something you made up.
<quoted text>
They can, and do.
<quoted text>
Recruit who?
<quoted text>
Rose's Law....
"Where do you go to see this? I live in LA. West Hollywood, which is supposed to be 40% gay is near here. You'd think if that happened anywhere, it would happen here. "
-YES, since you do live in Hollyweird. That crap city seems to be running with weirdos.

"That's just something you made up. "
-LOL Why don't you ask the victims, since you don't believe me.

"They can, and do."
-OK. Then show me where 2 men or 2 women can make a baby. Then we'll talk.

"Recruit who? "
-Children

"Rose's Law.... "
-COOL STORY BRO
Itlll

Mexico

#154015 Aug 9, 2012
lol what jok this is

Santa Monica, CA

#154016 Aug 9, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where do you go to see this? I live in LA. West Hollywood, which is supposed to be 40% gay is near here. You'd think if that happened anywhere, it would happen here. "
-YES, since you do live in Hollyweird. That crap city seems to be running with weirdos.
You didn't answer my question.
Where do you go to see gay people having sex in public?
thisGuy wrote:
"That's just something you made up. "
-LOL Why don't you ask the victims, since you don't believe me.
"They can, and do."
-OK. Then show me where 2 men or 2 women can make a baby. Then we'll talk.
You don't have to be able to breed in order to marry.
thisGuy wrote:
"Recruit who? "
-Children
That's a lie.

thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#154017 Aug 9, 2012
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#154018 Aug 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
Where do you go to see gay people having sex in public?
<quoted text>
You don't have to be able to breed in order to marry.
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
"Where do you go to see gay people having sex in public?"
-Sorry, I don't go to "gay" pride parades. Never have, never will. I am disgusted with homosexuality, & even more disgusted they ruined the rainbow. I got all that information straight from a website called ZombieTimes. It exposes everything bad the Left does.

"You don't have to be able to breed in order to marry."
-O Rly? How many people have you met who are homeless or making minimum wage that are married? Tell me, Hollyweird.

"That's a lie"
-So homosexual pedophile organizations like NAMBLA, Rent-A-Boy, etc. don't exist? COOL STORY BRO
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#154019 Aug 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the reason for putting a TOTAL ban on ALL GAY men, just because some might be HIV positive. Would you want the same thing being done to ALL HETEROSEXUAL men just because a few might be HIV positive?
You really LOVE TO RANT, don't ya? If a Gay man is HIV positive....then they should be denied the right to donate blood.....but if they have been clean for a year or more.....why shouldn't they be allowed to donate?
Because queer men have a higher AIDS per capita than heterosexual men. And because so many of them have multiple partners & promiscuous sex, the chances of spreading an STD is much higher than us heterosexuals.

I personally don't blame doctors from preventing you to donate. And I don't blame from also preventing heroine users & people who share needles & people who have got in contact with another person's blood from donating. It only takes ONE queer to contaminate the blood supply. And it is much cheaper & much more efficient to prevent someone who at higher risk from donating their contaminated blood, than letting a person who at less risk to donate. Plus, it's cheaper & faster for the doctors & scientists who test the blood.

The thought of you queers donating blood is scary. Many STDs lay dormant in the blood for YEARS, & symptoms may not appear until 3 months or more---it only takes 2 weeks to receive a blood test result. many people have to go under surgery & many need blood transfusions when undergoing that procedure. If the blood is contaminated with these pathogens, it would be catastrophic. Health insurance prices will rise, doctors & surgents will be facing lawsuits from friends & family of people who have died from these diseases, soldiers overseas who rely on a quick access to a blood bank will die & many be too sick to fight, not to mention it will be costly for the victims' friends & families who suffer from the "gay plague". And children will probably be the first to die off from the queers & their contaminated blood since their immune systems are not fully developed.

Now does all that sound like fun to you? LOL I didn't think so.

...Unless of course, you really want AIDS in our blood supply /sarcasm

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#154022 Aug 9, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Just another moronic rant
So, another idiot chimes in and makings a remarkably asinine statement...... Congratulations.......you win the Village idiot award!!!

Ummm, I'm not prevented from donating blood......and I have NEVER had so much as an STD in my ENTIRE LIFE........and I certainly have no worries about becoming infected with HIV/AIDS, so, but that's why you are the VILLAGE IDIOT:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 3 hr Anonymous 785
Police activity (Jan '12) 3 hr YL Resident 13
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr LMSA 5,547
News Pajaro Valley teacher accused of sexual relatio... (Jun '10) 10 hr Anonymous 101 60
News Armed Woman In Custody Following Barricade In L... 13 hr Sol 1
the coupon list on Soccer777 18 hr Soccer777 2
Man Marries Man, Wakes Up With Sorehole 19 hr Will Crud Blow 3
More from around the web

Anaheim People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages