Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
136,241 - 136,260 of 200,360 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'll have to be given you're more dense than a fly nose diving into a bug zapper.
That book dealt with offensive subject matter to many. The fact someone would place gay organizations endorsements on it would be obvious proof this was probably a plant.
Disagree?? Then where is the evidence from those specific gay organizations listed that they themselves endorsed this pamphlet? Fact is there is none.
Now is some clown videotapes himself urinating into his kitchen sink and posts it on YouTube only to label it a film by Steven Spielberg are you going to be stupid enough to believe that as well?
You're a moron.
Let's try this one more time, Pam.

You tell us the book contains "offensive subject matter." You go on to mention urination, or pee play, as it's called in the booklet, and that's a start.

What else in this booklet would you classify as "offensive subject matter"?

And be specific.

I ask the question for informational purposes only.
Spike

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Not the little hammer, the big one.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>This from a man who spends his day searching the Internet for new photo's from Gay pride parades and penis hats.
You post day after day never saying much other that look at me, I am a dumbass.
And you look -- so what does that make you, fella?

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And all gays are not behind same-sex marriage 110%.
Why do you think this is earth-shattering news, Pam?
You were talking about this book.

Now you're talking about same sex marriage?

Well shitforbrains "110%" is a ficticious figure. You can only have 100% and divisions thereof. Go to school, you'll learn things. Marvelous things. And it might keep you from looking like a stupid bullshitter.

Add to that not all gays support same sex marriage. Not all Corvette owners think the 1965 model year was the best either.

What you need to do is locate actual facts...then come back.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Err....
...Jerry Sandusky was a boy butt loving pedophile moron.
Are you to claim men whom are happily married over 30 years are also freaks who fantisize about having showers with naked Boy Scouts???
You need to get your shit together friend.
Are you claiming men who molest boys are heterosexual?

How about men who molest girls?

What are they -- homosexual?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this one more time, Pam.
You tell us the book contains "offensive subject matter." You go on to mention urination, or pee play, as it's called in the booklet, and that's a start.
What else in this booklet would you classify as "offensive subject matter"?
And be specific.
I ask the question for informational purposes only.
Well...I find it offensivce someone placed the endorsements of organizations who probably knew nothing of it's existance on it.
Spike

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Lifes a beach then you wash out to sea.
Mikhail Prokhorov

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The nude female body has been a source of inspiration to photographers all over the world since the beginning of photography.
3. http://www.google.com/search...
3. I don't give a flying fruck what a prudish old queen thinks.
4. Here's the photo: http://www.aboutpregnancyphoto.com/
what hell is this? LMAO

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I find it offensivce someone placed the endorsements of organizations who probably knew nothing of it's existance on it.
And why are you assuming these organizations knew nothing about it?

Do you generally do that when you see names of organizations on booklets?

If not, why do you do it in this instance?

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition, you wrote the booklet contains "offensive subject matter."

Please define "offensive subject matter."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

I m cute.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And why are you assuming these organizations knew nothing about it?
Do you generally do that when you see names of organizations on booklets?
If not, why do you do it in this instance?
Why are assuming they did?

Dumbass.

This is obviously a weird book. Common sense dictates not everyone is going to sign onto such a book. It also give a high credence to the plausability this book was no more than a plant by those attempting to smear people into thinking gay organizations held the view this book should have been given to kids.

And it would depend now wouldn't it? If you saw an endorsement by the Pope on a Penthouse magazine I would tend to question it. Maybe you're so God damned thick you would not, who knows.

In this instance...this isolated supposed instance which took place years ago I highly doubt those whom are in favor in advancing gays as being equal would choose to support a book which outlines how to shove a fist halfway up your colon. Makes no sense.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition, you wrote the booklet contains "offensive subject matter."
Please define "offensive subject matter."
Well...your wish to perform sex tricks with a stripper utilizing a Coke bottle I would consider offensive in nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning everyone!

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are assuming they did?
Dumbass.
This is obviously a weird book. Common sense dictates not everyone is going to sign onto such a book. It also give a high credence to the plausability this book was no more than a plant by those attempting to smear people into thinking gay organizations held the view this book should have been given to kids.
And it would depend now wouldn't it? If you saw an endorsement by the Pope on a Penthouse magazine I would tend to question it. Maybe you're so God damned thick you would not, who knows.
In this instance...this isolated supposed instance which took place years ago I highly doubt those whom are in favor in advancing gays as being equal would choose to support a book which outlines how to shove a fist halfway up your colon. Makes no sense.
The only offensive thing here, Pam, is that you support teaching homosexual sex education in schools without having the slightest notion what homosexual sex is.

In your last 10 posts your characterized the accepted homosexual sex practices in this booklet as "weird," "offensive," "a plant by those attempting to smear people," etc.

Meanwhile, not one gay person in this forum has or will come forth to agree with your assessment.

Did it ever occur to you, Pam, to first find out what homosexual sex is before promoting homosexuals and homosexual sex education in our schools?

What that be the responsible thing to do, Pam?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

I so happy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Nice day out!

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See ...?
See where we end up with these people once we give them access to our schools? Now they want sex education for gays in school.
Thank you. I appreciate your confirmation that gays are not receiving sex education in school. Your last post insinuated that wasn't a fact, but this post indeed confirms it.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you all getting that visual?
Actually no, we aren't, because we aren't trying to. You are the only one trying to visualize other people's sex. The rest of us find that sick.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No? Let me walk you though it...
Oh, this should be good!!!
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The most widely endorsed gay community sex guide is "The Little Black Book."
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
This book was endorsed by every gay activist group in Massachusetts and handed out to kids across the state until MassResistance exposed it for the filth it is.
Wow! Not one thing truthful in that statement. Not one!

Your beloved Little Black Book is not widely endorsed, it has NOT been endorsed by every gay activist group, it is NOT and WAS NOT handed out to kids across the state, and massresistance didn't expose anything. The book is NOT a sex guide, it is an AIDS prevention pamphlet. It does not give sexual instructions of any type.

The "Little Black Book" is designed for people 18 and over. On ONE occasion, a Fenway Community Health employee brought the pamphlets along with other materials and put them on a table by mistake during a Gay Straight Alliance sponsered event. Of note, this was NOT school corriculum, it was never bassed out to kids across the state, and Fenway Community Health is NOT a gay organization.

Fenway Community Health president and CEO, Dr. Stephen Boswell publically acknowledged the error and publically apologized for accidentally making a handfull of copies available.

But don't let facts get in the way of your lies Gary. We all know that you have nothing, so lies are the only thing you can fall back on!!
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The book lists these practices as homosexual:
1. Anal sex.
2. fisting.
3. Rimming
4. Pee Play
5. Cock sucking.
No, the book lists those practices, it does NOT list them as being homosexual. These practices are done by gays and straights alike. And both should be educated on the risks these activities can produce. Health Centers do have similar educational materials for straight people too Gary.

But please, do continue with your lies. Nothing is more funny than reading your desperation through your lies!!!
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And, please, don't take my word for this. The link is above -- click on it.
That said, we can only conclude, these practices are what Prof. Dingleberry means when he calls for "sex education" aimed at straight kids.
No, actually you can't make that conclusion, because nothing I stated leads to where you deceitfully re-directed it with your lies about the Little Black Book. The only conclusion that can be drawn from your post is that you like to perpetuate mis-information.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you concur, Prof Dingleberry?
No Gary, I'm sorry but I don't make it a habit to concur with lies.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

continuing with the nonsense of failed author Gary Lloyd.......
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what exactly do you think men in penis suits and erect penis hats promote, Sir -- chastity?
Frivolity. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, nothing more and nothing less for normal people. For sexually retarded numbnuts like yourself they apparantly mean much more. Thus your bizarre obsession with them.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Penis suits and all the other phallic symbol and sex imagery promote hedonism and promiscuity.
Only to sexually retarded people like yourself. For normal people they are simply funny. Normal people don't get a boner like you Gary and require 6 hours of masturbation when they see a phallic symbol. Nor do they secretly wish they could wear one like you do.

Anything else about your beloved Little Black Book, or the penis hats that give you a hard on, that we can clear up for you Gary?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Be nice to each other. :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Anaheim Forum right now

Search the Anaheim Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 min CSL 4,823
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 min PEE PEE PETE 26,734
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 37 min taralynn tee 4,788
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 48 min truth-facts 4,894
Billions of GI Bill funds go to for-profit schools 2 hr Le Jimbo 4
Review: Atrium Windows (Mar '09) Tue Susan 177
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
•••
•••

Anaheim News Video

•••
•••

Anaheim Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Anaheim People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE