TRUE unemployment rate is 14.7%, not ...

TRUE unemployment rate is 14.7%, not obama lies.

Posted in the Anaheim Forum

common sense

Sanford, NC

#1 Oct 7, 2012
TRUE unemployment rate is 14.7%, not obama lies.
Friday:
This morning it was widely reported that the national "unemployment rate" dropped to 7.8%-,(the
lying, liberal moronic news media), and that most of the drop was "the fact that many people simply stopped looking for a job." That comment is very disrespectful to unemployed people who are working harder than ever to find a job.

The rate that is reported as the unemployment rate by the Bureau of Labor Statistics is table U3. That table only measures the number of people who are Receiving Unemployment Benefits. The true unemployment rate is 14.7% and is reflected on BLS table U6 - and remains unchanged. By the way, Congress dictates which table is used to report unemployment. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht ...

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO VOTE FOR A DISHONEST
MORON LIKE OBAMA? HE KNOWS THE UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES
ARE A DISTORTED LIE. YOU WANT THAT FOR PRESIDENT?
IF SO, YOU'RE ONE SICK PERSON..MENTALLY.
yeesh

Medford, NJ

#2 Oct 11, 2012
While I agree with what you are saying, it would be easier to spread your message if your rhetoric wasn't so polar. Not every liberal is a twisted heathen hellbent on destroying freedom. Not everyone who wants to vote for Obama is a sick nutcase. Some people have just been lied to. If your approach were less angry and belittling, more liberals might be willing to read and understand your topics.
sam spade

New York, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
This statistic is one of the more flagrant statements coming out of the Obama camp.There seems to be so many that it would be difficult to list them in order of the most blatant accusations attributed to Obama.I hope the most ardent follower of Obama can see through this smoke screen.
machete

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
AHAHAHAAAA ALL THESE PATHETIC WHITE PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCARRED AND BELIEVE ME ITS NOT BECAUSE OF SOME UNEMPLOYMENT BULLSHIT...ITS BECAUSE ALL THESE SCARED TOO DEATH REDNECK PEDOPHILES CANNOT STAND TO SEE A BLACK MAN IN THERE RACIST ASS WHITEHOUSE AHAHA AND I FUKEN LOVE IT! SO KEEP ON TRUCKIN BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY KEEP ON BEGGING AND PANHANDLING ON YOUR POST ON THAT INTERSTATE FREEWAY EXIT WITH YOUR RAGGEDY CARDBOARD SIGN BEGGING FOR CHUMP CHANGE JUST LIKE YOUR PAPPY TAUGHT U BECAUSE YOUR PEDOPHILE ASS IS WAY TOO LAZY TO GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US AHAHAAA AND DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER PREGNANT, AGAIN AND KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY DUMBASS INBRED HICKLITS...NOW GO CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE U CANT FIND ONE OF YOUR FILTHY STRAY CATS... TOOTLES!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You: the Riv... 1 hr marg 1
News Not My President's Day' march draws hundreds to... 14 hr spud 24
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Sun wicked wsa 174
News Lowea s hiring 45,000 seasonal workers includin... Sun Ramrod87 12
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) Feb 10 Free 120
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Feb 4 Tony 87

Anaheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages