Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4833 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Milo Beddow

Sacramento, CA

#5650 Sep 27, 2012
6'6" I bet he is 5'2" 100lbs.!! Hillbilly go back to your hole. Prison computer time is over!
crystal

Mccoy, CO

#5652 Oct 3, 2012
Clutch wrote:
See, too much drama in here. All I'm interested in anymore is making these pretend good girls into my little fu** kittens while I give them what they're too timid to ask for.
good girls? i think you mean little girls, dont you? well im sure if you are a club member then they have plenty of women and little girls you can take a turn with. they seem to like the idea of women not having a choice in who takes a turn with them.
hillbilly

AOL

#5654 Oct 4, 2012
Milo Beddow wrote:
6'6" I bet he is 5'2" 100lbs.!! Hillbilly go back to your hole. Prison computer time is over!
milo just got back from oakland.did not have labtop.sorry.about that.i have family & friends in sac.your call want to hook up like woodland.or you just trying to lookgood.i bet you dont ride.open call
hillbilly

AOL

#5655 Oct 4, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>(lol)i would not play a game on you.go to mongol's page in corona.mongol's and (81)a truce.dont belive me go to there page.someone is going to get rolled up.and packing.berdo is (81)home .we dont show and you think vagos put us out.god got to love an a stupid person.grace&mency.on green but ask me i dont care.
oooooooo there was a trunce.how do you no its not back on?dont play dumb with me.you might not like what happen.s next.i no what do you no.and why?
Imnofool

San Clemente, CA

#5656 Oct 4, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>oooooooo there was a trunce.how do you no its not back on?dont play dumb with me.you might not like what happen.s next.i no what do you no.and why?
now now where is the bank when you need um
hillbilly

AOL

#5659 Oct 5, 2012
Imnofool wrote:
<quoted text>
now now where is the bank when you need um
imnofool?were is the bank.you cant do it so you need the bank.me & the bank.had 3 meeting he was a no show.i will be in san berdoo.on the 16th.10-16 -12.open call the bank no's i am real.who ="imnofool.the bank.so manny names you cant spell my name right.when you post me.sorry bro.i did not want it to come down like this.got to do what you got to do.same mc.and for anyone i need to drop 3lbs of candy.pure.hit me back.did anyone no the warlocks did drit to there self.
hillbilly

AOL

#5661 Oct 8, 2012
to billy.city of angels.you dont want me & i dont want you.only a few names i see as bikers let them run there pie hole.sold it to vagos.good money.theres respect.ha.its on you your other bro's want you to deal with me.do you want to get wet.i dont.but wont lay down.we are bro's its on you.your only one who can do it.billy banks.i dont want to.but wont die with out a beatdown i well keep geting up tell i cant get up again.then i better be dead.
Free Rider

United States

#5662 Oct 10, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
good girls? i think you mean little girls, dont you? well im sure if you are a club member then they have plenty of women and little girls you can take a turn with. they seem to like the idea of women not having a choice in who takes a turn with them.
Crystal babe how u doing sweet heart?
hillbilly

AOL

#5663 Oct 15, 2012
Free Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Crystal babe how u doing sweet heart?
hey bro you free rider.my word to you is back off.you feel that leave crystal alone not a game
hillbilly

AOL

#5664 Oct 15, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
crystal please dont talk to them.they no who i am.for you undercover cop.they no this.next time i talk to you.new name.and dont say anything read it all.
cali hulagen

United States

#5665 Oct 17, 2012
U still yappin !! Wow. What a chump hillywilly. Crystal honey dont listen to him, u chat with who ever u want, U aint no one hillysilly but a keyboard chump.. who doesnt know how keep his mouth shut
The God of Mischief

United States

#5666 Oct 17, 2012
The God is watching
Free Rider

United States

#5667 Oct 17, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crystal im not a club member just a independent rider honey, who would love to chat with u sweety.
cali hulagen

United States

#5669 Oct 19, 2012
Looks like hillysilly back in the jungle gym, oohhgaa ooohhhggaaa, hhaahhaa lol lol. Big ol chump, prospect go watch the bikes n whipe them down while your at it
Hillbilly

AOL

#5672 Oct 22, 2012
cali hulagen wrote:
Looks like hillysilly back in the jungle gym, oohhgaa ooohhhggaaa, hhaahhaa lol lol. Big ol chump, prospect go watch the bikes n whipe them down while your at it
eyes in this room.belive your livin on a prayer dont mess with me.me and the bank have been doing some talking.your a wanted man better get your hook up on your side.(lol)your insane in the brain and not a genius .the bank and i in same mc.(lol)bye
Hillbilly

AOL

#5673 Oct 22, 2012
washington dc.free rider & hulaagen.same person ya pu$$ we have a mc.there to.so Einstein.you have been made.(lol)?are you squirting(lol)
Hillbilly

AOL

#5674 Oct 22, 2012
Free Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Crystal im not a club member just a independent rider honey, who would love to chat with u sweety.
f-rider hope i dont have to say this again.dont talk to crystal.you feel me.if not you will.manny biker with us so becarefull i would not want you to fall and get hurt.
cali hulagen

United States

#5675 Oct 22, 2012
U gave plenty information yapping your trap, during the time your bro got taken you were in lock up and plenty more vital info, believe me hilly your a done deal youve got a number already your a done deal genious done deal !! We know exactly who you are!!
cali hulagen

United States

#5676 Oct 22, 2012
Keep yappin about candy u have to get rid of where u go where u been and all the fruitfull things you been yapping about genious your a done deal!!
Hillbilly

AOL

#5677 Oct 22, 2012
cali hulagen.your a citizizen punk.want candy little boy its red & white.did that give you an orgasm baby.done deal tell then good bye hope you sleep good i told you now its over .your sick pussy.run we will found you.pussy.one thing i well said about you is win you pick someone to mess with.you pick the best.see you in hell bicth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min usc steve 32,340
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr leon 6,754
News Computer repairman accused of taking nude pictu... (Jun '11) 17 hr myfavetech 2
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 22 hr DesireeMGoopio_Es... 210
lmhs admin 22 hr Mench 1
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) Aug 29 JLos FilthyAss 6
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... Aug 28 Wildchild 1

Anaheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages