Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4852 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Chicano

United States

#5563 Aug 29, 2012
CRYSTAL, Baby u okay cheer up girl u have to let it go and start living life cant stay locked up forever, And its not right to judge everyone as a hole, everyone is different period..
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5564 Aug 29, 2012
This use to be a fun place to hang out. How the f**k did a thread about a Vagos crime sweep get hijacked?
hillbilly

AOL

#5565 Aug 29, 2012
Apple butter.its gary but still have long hair.tats you got me there i have about 40 maybe have a goodday hit up counting cars danny koker out of vega's aka the count.i like the show might not be your thing's.
hillbilly

AOL

#5566 Aug 29, 2012
WOW wrote:
This use to be a fun place to hang out. How the f**k did a thread about a Vagos crime sweep get hijacked?
wow its still fun here be cool it will all be back i no i am to be blamed for a lot of it.
Idiots

Burbank, CA

#5567 Aug 29, 2012
It's "Vago" not Vagos dumbers then dumb....
hillbilly

AOL

#5568 Aug 29, 2012
Idiots wrote:
look at top rocker its vagos.
hillbilly

AOL

#5569 Aug 29, 2012
hell you at page.its vagos idiot.can you see read then postd.no bad intentions just no what your saying it and calling other's dumb
hillbilly

AOL

#5570 Aug 29, 2012
WOW wrote:
hey wow.i no a lot is going on but i dont think its a bad thing other m.c. talking with others only the young still want to fight.we have been down that road we no were it go's it could go bad or good but we are talking.just me dont worry be happy.my friendship with a vago has to start some were we wont live forever yes bad things happen lets all stop it.get to no other m.c.make life better
Hillbilly

AOL

#5571 Aug 30, 2012
to:apple butter & wow.not saying you did it i call you friends.the judgemental disrespectful i get in this room.when i go to church this week i am going to ask for Retirement its time.i dont see a pob.and big bear to san bernardino is a long ride.i will still ride just for me my wife has a job there.rn in a little dr office.i can still work from there.ill stop by now and then to say hi.and i have a nice payday from the army.this weekend i am moving.hope the best to you both.a brother love to both of you.and allways be trun to yourself.hillbilly
Hillbilly

AOL

#5572 Aug 30, 2012
true/sorry not trun
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5573 Aug 30, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Title of this thread. "Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep". Plus if ya watch the Gangland episode on Vagos gang. Spike TV also calls them the Vagos. Maybe one is a Vago, but more than one, ie a gang, it's Vagos. It's the plural/ singular thing ya missed in English class "Idiots". A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Let me try to brake it down into terms you might understand. The Vagos gang sold a "gun" to Johnny. Gun singular usage. The Vagos gang sold 7 "guns" to Johnny. Guns plural usage. Now "Idiots" if that's too complicated for ya I can simplify it more?
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5574 Aug 30, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Not to rub salt in your stupidity "Idiots", but this is a link to official pics of "Vagos" gang stuff. Just saying before ya call someone dumb you should check the facts. >>> http://www.google.com/search...
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5575 Aug 30, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Rut Roh, all their jackets say Vagos.>>
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5576 Aug 30, 2012
Watch this. All 4 parts are there. Part 1 >>
&fe ature=related

Part 2 >> http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part 3 >> http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part 4 >> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#5577 Sep 5, 2012
After some thinking and time on the road and the tender age of 65 yrs old, I now know more then ever that any good MC club must try and keep its membership low !! I like clubs with 50 or less plus some prospects and hang arounds, And this is only because we can all know one another by NAMES and familys . pay dues at $100 a month and have chruch once a month plus needed runs and all elections are done face to face in front of all as is the money count. Anyone doing anything wrong with a patch on is gone and a year under the scope and a very good background check .Military is a plus as is being loyal 24/7 to the code and having a family is also a plus and a job ! YEA a real job.
its ok to get food stamps and get fired now and then but keep up your dues !!
A few runs a year and some cook outs and treat family with much respect and any acts to kids,women and the old will get you some stiches if your lucky. and you will be followed to make sure your real ! but this would be all up front to you if and when you sign on the dotted line along with pictures and finger prints and a family back ground as most do anyway.anyone that brings anyone in is going to be held for what ever there bad judgement when they stood up for YEA !Yea thats right ,bike,boots,cuts will be ours in this case! keep your life,wife,kids and kick rocks barefooted and we may give you a bus pass.
thats my kinda club,cold beer and BBQ with family and a game of horse shoes and target shooting.
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5578 Sep 5, 2012
Apple Butter wrote:
After some thinking and time on the road and the tender age of 65 yrs old, I now know more then ever that any good MC club must try and keep its membership low !! I like clubs with 50 or less plus some prospects and hang arounds, And this is only because we can all know one another by NAMES and familys . pay dues at $100 a month and have chruch once a month plus needed runs and all elections are done face to face in front of all as is the money count. Anyone doing anything wrong with a patch on is gone and a year under the scope and a very good background check .Military is a plus as is being loyal 24/7 to the code and having a family is also a plus and a job ! YEA a real job.
its ok to get food stamps and get fired now and then but keep up your dues !!
A few runs a year and some cook outs and treat family with much respect and any acts to kids,women and the old will get you some stiches if your lucky. and you will be followed to make sure your real ! but this would be all up front to you if and when you sign on the dotted line along with pictures and finger prints and a family back ground as most do anyway.anyone that brings anyone in is going to be held for what ever there bad judgement when they stood up for YEA !Yea thats right ,bike,boots,cuts will be ours in this case! keep your life,wife,kids and kick rocks barefooted and we may give you a bus pass.
thats my kinda club,cold beer and BBQ with family and a game of horse shoes and target shooting.
I heard what ya said Butter. I hope everyone did. There's a big difference between a club and a gang. >> Let's get back to basics. I came here over 4 years ago cause one of my real life friends is in law enforcement. Dude was in on A Vagos bust. Dude was all stoked up for like 3 days. He was high on life. Remember that feeling? Been a long time since I felt that buzz. So he called me, sent me private pics, links and just ranted about what scumbags the Vagos are. I was just looking around at what my friend sent me and this thread popped up. I never knew much about biker gangs. My home town DC doesn't play that shit. Pagans were here for a little while like 30 years ago. They got zapped quickly. No gang last here too long cause we have crazy police shit here. I have more to say. Gotta do the GF thing for a few
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5579 Sep 6, 2012
Let's get serious. Dudes and chicks ya gotta vote for Obama. Has he been a good president? Not sure. KInda leaning towards no. I do so get that Obama is our only choice. Is anyone here in the top 1%? Romney is a str8 up liar and Ryan is the same. Google Ryan and Ayn Rand. That was his idle until last year when he was forced to cut her loose. Please watch this long ass link of Clinton's speech. >>
Hillbilly

AOL

#5580 Sep 6, 2012
hey butter & wow.i love big bear.i am happy.retire from mc.you see a lot of bikers up here.no pob i cover up.i ride with 3 guys when we can.i miss you wow & butter.how you all doing.to wow no disrespect.i can not vote.my rights our gone.but just me.obama will be are down fall.he has spent more money then any other president.more pepole out of work.and i dont like romney.but who care they all lie.tell us good thing's .then they have a 5 million +party.and what do we get.your looking at it.just my comments.
WOW

Sterling, VA

#5581 Sep 6, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
hey butter & wow.i love big bear.i am happy.retire from mc.you see a lot of bikers up here.no pob i cover up.i ride with 3 guys when we can.i miss you wow & butter.how you all doing.to wow no disrespect.i can not vote.my rights our gone.but just me.obama will be are down fall.he has spent more money then any other president.more pepole out of work.and i dont like romney.but who care they all lie.tell us good thing's .then they have a 5 million +party.and what do we get.your looking at it.just my comments.
Yep they all lie. Just my opinion. Romney only cares about the super rich. I say eat the rich. World is gonna turn upside down Dec. 21st. If I survive I'll be eating the rich. Bottom line is a lotta folks hate Obama because he's black. When our we going to let go of our prejudice? I let mine go when my father married a woman who's child is half black. Yep my step mom got knocked up by a black dude in college. My step sister is super cool. Amy taught me that the color of someones doesn't matter. What matters is your heart.
APPLE BUTTER

West Union, WV

#5582 Sep 7, 2012
I would not vote for NOBAMA nor his kind at any cost,America is already a mixture of crap filled with welfare punks who think we owe them everything. I also dont like race mixing what so ever also!! Iam an American Biker and this does not set well with me even when I was 18 yrs old and now 65 yrs old,its nasty and not natural to see all the crap going on in my country where it ok to be a fag and crap out raced mixed kids and live in apts paid by the goverment who says its cool to not work and stay drugged and all that crap,I fly my american flag with pride and my stars and bars also. and color does matter just like ones belief and where you live !! so get off your we should just all get along !! wake the FU-K up America and sissy boys who are scared to stand your ground. you sound like a bich to me now . WE will vote for the white guys and not some none american from Africa who cant even show his birth Cert and his family is from Kenya Africa, I cant stand dumb white people!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anaheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min Trojan 34,829
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 54 min Davis 10,083
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) 8 hr Machete 13
Westminster Orphans gang 15st (Dec '16) 18 hr Babeeophs 87
News Westminster man shot in possible gang violence (Dec '09) 18 hr Babeeophs 99
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Mon Anonymous 59
Street Sweeping (Apr '10) Nov 16 UnhappyhomeownerLM 24

Anaheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anaheim Mortgages