Caddo County inmate dies

Caddo County inmate dies

Posted in the Anadarko Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Did anyone hear about the inmate that died the other day at the county. Does anyone know who it was.
Reader

Norman, OK

#2 May 21, 2014
This was Antonio Enrico Jimenez. Tony. A Facebook page for Southern Oklahoma Cop Block had a post that said he was pretty much tased and pepper sprayed to death. Then this post was deleted. It was under inmate dead?- Caddo County Tip. There isn't much in the news on this. The post was Apr 25 and it said this happened early yesterday morn or nite before. Told family he died Wed, Apr 23. No one knows anything.
Gordon

Mustang, OK

#3 May 21, 2014
I wish that would have happened with my newborns little burgling bastard.
Reader

Norman, OK

#4 May 24, 2014
@Gordon, Are you saying you wish someone had killed your newborn?
lol

Anadarko, OK

#5 Jul 7, 2014
well don't know were you got your info but I haven't heard anything about this sounds like you were in the jailor maybe under it lol
Reader

Norman, OK

#6 Jul 30, 2014
The Anadarko police department admits to the family the prisoner died in their custody.His obit is there on the Anadarko Smith funeral home website. Says he lived in OKC but died in Anadarko. He was taken to the hospital emergency room but they couldn't revive him. If you know anyone around town associated with any of these businesses you might ask them and see what they say. I don't think Anadarko Daily carried the story but it was on News9 tv evening news.
OKC READER

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Aug 25, 2014
that was my son. we were told he died from a heart attack which I think if you were tased that much it would cause a heart attack. I don't understand how a whole town could cover up such things. everyone, from the Anadarko emergency room dr.s and nurses, the Anadarko ambulance personnel, the smith funeral home staff, all the people who were in that particular cell block, you all know something or you should have suspected his death wasn't natural and yet you are to scared to speak up. Caddo county is considered one of the most corrupt counties in Oklahoma and even the old news commentator, Paul Harvey said once about Anadarko, "IF YOU WANT TO COMMIT MURDER AND GET AWAY WITH IT, GO TO ANADARKO,OKLAHOMA"
Nope

Kingston, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2014
OKC READER wrote:
that was my son. we were told he died from a heart attack which I think if you were tased that much it would cause a heart attack. I don't understand how a whole town could cover up such things. everyone, from the Anadarko emergency room dr.s and nurses, the Anadarko ambulance personnel, the smith funeral home staff, all the people who were in that particular cell block, you all know something or you should have suspected his death wasn't natural and yet you are to scared to speak up. Caddo county is considered one of the most corrupt counties in Oklahoma and even the old news commentator, Paul Harvey said once about Anadarko, "IF YOU WANT TO COMMIT MURDER AND GET AWAY WITH IT, GO TO ANADARKO,OKLAHOMA"
Paul Harvey never said that about anywhere. It's a myth. Look it up.
okc reader

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Nov 11, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Harvey never said that about anywhere. It's a myth. Look it up.
weather the saying is a myth or not, the fact is,anadarko,oklahoma in caddo county is a good ole boy system and they still seem to live by the the old saying "a good indian is a dead indian" AND some of the towns income is from anadarko supposedly being "The Indian Capitol of The U.S.", GIMME A BREAK! I know, I used to live there
wild bill

Beggs, OK

#10 Nov 13, 2014
Alex Jones should do a story about this unjustified subject.
DelenaJimenez

New Waverly, TX

#11 Nov 25, 2014
lol wrote:
well don't know were you got your info but I haven't heard anything about this sounds like you were in the jailor maybe under it lol
Glad that you think someone's death is funny. I hope someone you truely love dies a death that is in someone else's hands.
Justice looking to serve

Mustang, OK

#12 Dec 30, 2014
I wish they would tazer John Beaver to death, he a sneak thief and burglar.
If you see him in Anadarko he has 6 outstanding warrants, see to it he's picked up.
Your Average Bear

Lawton, OK

#13 Jan 22, 2015
First of all, I'm sorry for the loss of your son. I'm sure he's in a better place now. Secondly, why was he in jail in the first place if he was an angel? Must have been a trouble maker to land in jail in the first place so don't claim he's innocent here. He was involved in a fight while in custody here, injured and sent to OKC for medical care and arrived there alive. He passed while in the care of the OKC hospital he was sent to. So inquire at that source for answers you may not have yet.
okc reader

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jan 24, 2015
First, thank you for your show of compassion and second he wasn't in jail for causing trouble, that reason is none of anybody's business and no one ever said he was an angel. If you weren't there that day then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Unless YOU WERE THERE and you know something that we don't know?
Your Average Bear

Lawton, OK

#15 Jan 29, 2015
OKC Reader, the fact that he was in jail in the first place makes his case Public Record, and therefore everyone's business, get your facts straight. The claims were he was tazed at the jail and this is an outright lie. Anadarko Sheriff's office or the jail guards neither use or even have tasers in their possession. You were not there, so you have no room to speak if that's the case now do you?
okc reader

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 30, 2015
So you are saying that you were there right? When they come to question you let's hope you aren't "afraid" to speak up. And yes, I have all the room in the world to speak, he was my son.
Your Average Bear

Lawton, OK

#17 Feb 5, 2015
okc reader wrote:
So you are saying that you were there right? When they come to question you let's hope you aren't "afraid" to speak up. And yes, I have all the room in the world to speak, he was my son.
No, I was not there, but I know of the workings of the place, and there are video tapes to document the goings on there. I'm very sorry for your loss for whatever it's worth. That doesn't change the facts of the case. It's just messed up that stuff like this gets pushed out of control. Not everyone in the correctional system is corrupt and not everyone in jail is guilty. It's not a perfect world... but the people of this world aren't perfect either. Stories get told and exaggerated, people embellish them and angry or hurt people exaggerate them. It's the truth and justice that we are after, no matter who the person is. It's all tragic.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 18, 2015
Your Average Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was not there, but I know of the workings of the place, and there are video tapes to document the goings on there. I'm very sorry for your loss for whatever it's worth. That doesn't change the facts of the case. It's just messed up that stuff like this gets pushed out of control. Not everyone in the correctional system is corrupt and not everyone in jail is guilty. It's not a perfect world... but the people of this world aren't perfect either. Stories get told and exaggerated, people embellish them and angry or hurt people exaggerate them. It's the truth and justice that we are after, no matter who the person is. It's all tragic.
I would bet a wooden nickel the video tapes are altered.
Anitra_Mitchell7 9

Anadarko, OK

#19 Feb 23, 2015
Your Average Bear wrote:
First of all, I'm sorry for the loss of your son. I'm sure he's in a better place now. Secondly, why was he in jail in the first place if he was an angel? Must have been a trouble maker to land in jail in the first place so don't claim he's innocent here. He was involved in a fight while in custody here, injured and sent to OKC for medical care and arrived there alive. He passed while in the care of the OKC hospital he was sent to. So inquire at that source for answers you may not have yet.
first of all no one said he was an angel...but he is one now!!secondly for your nosey ass he was in jail for child support..third how do u kno so much about what happened??..were u one of the ones that killed my brother...I think you were..if not speak up and quit being scared of these bitch ass jailors!!!and everything u just posted about okc is a bunch of B.S. n it sounds like your taking up for those jailors...
Anitra_Mitchell7 9

Anadarko, OK

#20 Feb 23, 2015
first of all no one said he was an angel...but he is one now!!!Secondly for your nosey ass he was in jail for child support so that doesn't really mean anything about him being a trouble maker...third how do u kno so much about what happened??..were u one of the ones that killed my brother...I think you were...if nor speak up and quit being scared of these bitch ass jailors!!!And everything u posted about okc is a bunch of B.S. n it sounds like your taking up for the jailors...so get your facts straight before u come at his family with all your B.S. lies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anadarko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Tapp: Horrible Mother 11 hr Kayla Tapp is Stu... 15
Keisha Mohr is Trash (Jan '17) Fri I Hate Keisha 50
Carnegie Telephone Company Aug 16 Put out 1
Gold River Casino Aug 12 Learned my lesson 3
Grady County Judge (Aug '09) Aug 6 Angusbreeder2 60
Transgender Nicole McMonagle (Dec '15) Jul 30 Apache Relay 5
Kiowa Casino Verden Jul '17 Stay away 1

Anadarko Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anadarko Mortgages