OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38841 Apr 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Khrushchev was correct. America will crumble and fall ....

Obama has America in her death-throes and no one seems to be effectively trying to stop this "Train Wreck"

take care of our own people first and foremost.

Obama has been very complicit in the orchestration of all this corruption and then he privately orders his Minions to carry it out
Congratulations, you would have made a fine Nazi.
Fascists felt the same way.

Wrap yourself in a flag and thump a bible at your
next Tea Party meeting. You too could be a future
Führer.
Stephen

United States

#38842 Apr 27, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Still hate Misty, hahahahaha, that's funny as hell. Misty posts rarely since she has a busy life with hubby and grandkids.
Misty posts once or twice in weeks and she RULES your mini-mind so much you can't stop thinking of her!
I beginning to respect Misty's abilities more and the days go by....LMAO
LOl, Mistygirl's nice and super smart...a REAL lady too :-)
Stephen

United States

#38843 Apr 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>For you to keep blaming me for your stupid posting of your own personal info and poster ran with it show me how really dumb you are. I did not make you post your personal business on here. So take responsiblity to your own screw up! You postt like a selfish idiot! Not even liberal Democrats would claim you!
I'm waiting for her to blame you for her decision to have an abortion...maybe she's planning on blaming Bush 43 for that too?
JAG

United States

#38844 Apr 27, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for her to blame you for her decision to have an abortion...maybe she's planning on blaming Bush 43 for that too?
Can you imagine how her family feels?
Jimbo

United States

#38845 Apr 27, 2013
They probably don't claim her, I know I wouldn't!
JAG

United States

#38846 Apr 27, 2013
LOL, probably. It would explain why she on this thread non-stop.
JAG

United States

#38847 Apr 27, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, Mistygirl's nice and super smart...a REAL lady too :-)
Yes, she is. My wife says the reason justaliar does what she does is because she's unhappy and jealous of what other women have in their lives. That's why she picks on Tamara and Ms. Misty, is because they are women who have succeeded in life and have happy families that love them. Something my wife thinks justaliar WISHES she had. All envy and jealousy.

Women are smart about things like that.
Stephen

United States

#38848 Apr 27, 2013
Justaliar is one messed up female or shemale, not really sure. The way she posts makes a fella wonder....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38849 Apr 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
TAMARA
It's not that I own Perry's that came out that was crappy, it was the stupid lies about my husband and naming him as some kind of deviant and publishing my kids names. But their your friends..and you cry about 'being so mean.' Hypocritical much Tammy?
Like I said find something to cry about. You put the info out I did not. I really donot recall your kids names being put out. I am not saying they weren't I just recall it. Yes yours and your husband's name was, But I did not do it nor have I used yours or your husband's real names. I was not the one that did it, Do you get that! I am not the one that made you give enough info for whoever to find the info to do so. I donot care who anyone person's real name is on here and that includes YOU! But I am not responsible for anyones post but mine. So If you donot want the attacks from others quick attacking everyone! You have a very bad habit coming on here and talking down to everyone if they donot agree with you. So drop it or you will probably be attacked until you do or leave or quit arguing with everyone over every little thing. You just keep harping and harping about the same old same old. your problems on here and with people posting on here is not my fault!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38850 Apr 27, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for her to blame you for her decision to have an abortion...maybe she's planning on blaming Bush 43 for that too?
It would not surprise me. She does not realize or has not thought about it that a good part og the time I was not even on here do to illness. And when I did post it had to do with was going on with something to do with our country. I was not posting about her!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38851 Apr 27, 2013
One more thing Justi the majority of the time when I got on here and saw what was going on with posting I flipped right past them! Did not stop and read them. Did not waste my time to do so. Did not respond to them. Do you get it now. That kind of post was a waste of time for me to be reading. I actually thought it was a waste of time for someone to take the time to do.
And now after this post to you I am going to work very hard to ignor you because posting to you is like posting to a brick wall. It is a waste of time arguing with you when I had nothing to do with post personal infor about. If you throw up about the abortion thing just remember you posted it yourself and I threw it back at you when you ticked me off! I did no digging into your personal affairs!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38852 Apr 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Empathy from Packing Heat?????

Really this post should be marked for posterity...

Oh it is evil to want ALL people to be covered by health insurance...way to empathize Packing wingnut......


Sure, why not? As long as it is not given to a pathetically irresponsible progressive liberal retard posting ridiculous nonsense on a thread on Topix advocating Welfare and Medicare for all you ignorant dolt!
That would not be considered empathy, that is called stupidity and I did not aquire my wealth making stupid decisions.

Posterity? Absolutely and has been secured from any Government reach for the last 18 years. Why not? My empathy is extended where I say, not you or the government, ME ALONE DECIDES THAT!

What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity.~ Jean Paul Richter

Yes it is when millions will now be without insurance because of Obamacare that had it before and then force others at the barrel of the Government Gun (IRS) to pay anothers way in life. I don't mind helping anyone I choose to offer help to but... I damn sure do not agree to allow the Government or anyone else tell me who I must support and pay for. That's my choice alone. I don't have to prove my empathy to anyone either! That too is my damn business only! Not You, Not Obama and not even Jebus, lol, me alone decides.

Who do you progressive liberal retards think you're are kidding, posting this nonsense of who won or lost to begin with? Retards just elected a Progressive Socialist for a second term as president yet the majority of voters decided they trusted Republicans to control Congress and the money and stop the out of control spending. so far we are stopping a lot but have a lot more to cut.

Half of the American Voters, want Government to take care of them because they are so pathetically irresponsible with their money. They run themselves into debt they know they cannot afford and are so shameless to expect taxpayers to constantly bail them out with some kind of permenent assistance. It truly is sickening what has become of so many Americans. Help the Helpless and damn the clueless.

By the way, good luck with your own personal thread. When are you moving you and all your fan base over there and can they all log on at the same time. I don't blame you for banning people like me from posting on it, lol.
Ok, good bye and good luck.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38853 Apr 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Get real not even under your 'god's' Obamacare will everyone be covered with health insurance. And if people go with Obamacare's government pay there will never be enough money to pay the claims!


She knows it is doomed, it is all over the news and blogs that it is coming to an end and they will deny it even when it's gone, bankrupt. The Republican Controlled House is not going to Authorize any additional funds to fund Obamacare. Right now it is $6.2 Trillion short to fully implement therefore watch it sit and gather dust. Did I mention that the same people (dumbass democrats that voted for it) have ask to be exempted from it for them and their staff. How's that for change we can believe in?

Max Baucus even said it is a "Train Wreck" fixing to happen, LMAO. I believe him, lol.

Not only will there never be enough money to pay claims, there will never be enough money to set it up properly and therefore will collapse under its own weight, lol. Should have read before they passed it since there will never be enough votes to make it work before it fails.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38854 Apr 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows it is doomed, it is all over the news and blogs that it is coming to an end and they will deny it even when it's gone, bankrupt. The Republican Controlled House is not going to Authorize any additional funds to fund Obamacare. Right now it is $6.2 Trillion short to fully implement therefore watch it sit and gather dust. Did I mention that the same people (dumbass democrats that voted for it) have ask to be exempted from it for them and their staff. How's that for change we can believe in?
Max Baucus even said it is a "Train Wreck" fixing to happen, LMAO. I believe him, lol.
Not only will there never be enough money to pay claims, there will never be enough money to set it up properly and therefore will collapse under its own weight, lol. Should have read before they passed it since there will never be enough votes to make it work before it fails.
Yep you are right!
Actually so many people are so miss informed about the changes that have been made since Obama first signed off on it. So many actually think it is a totally government health insurance thing. But now that all the health insurance companies are not being kick to the curb that explains why not one of them was not all up in arms fighting first Obama healthcare plan. They knew they would come out smelling like a dozen of roses on top of the world. I still waiting to see evidents healthcare cost going down and health insurance premiums getting lower.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38855 Apr 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you are right!
Actually so many people are so miss informed about the changes that have been made since Obama first signed off on it. So many actually think it is a totally government health insurance thing. But now that all the health insurance companies are not being kick to the curb that explains why not one of them was not all up in arms fighting first Obama healthcare plan. They knew they would come out smelling like a dozen of roses on top of the world. I still waiting to see evidents healthcare cost going down and health insurance premiums getting lower.


Bless your heart, well don't stay up late waiting for it to go down, lol, and in fact premiums have already increased on average $3,000.00 for an average family of 4 just since Obamacare was passed into law and looking to increase another 169% I think it was I read by CBO calculations.

What many don't understand is any assistance recieved from the Government for healthcare coverage will be repaid from those tax refunds first before refunds are sent. I posted all that before so I am not going to run it down again. They will all find out soon enough, lol. I am eager to read some posts from those that lose money that way to make sure they are still just as happy with Obamacare then as they say now, lol.

Or one of those posts that say they can't find a Doctor because all of them keep saying they don't accept Obama-Medicaid.

Sad part is if Obamacare was to collaspe before it ever starts then I will not get to read any of that funny stuff. Max Baucus says it most like will collapse first because it is an absolute "Train Wreck" fixing to happen, we'll see.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38856 Apr 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart, well don't stay up late waiting for it to go down, lol, and in fact premiums have already increased on average $3,000.00 for an average family of 4 just since Obamacare was passed into law and looking to increase another 169% I think it was I read by CBO calculations.
What many don't understand is any assistance recieved from the Government for healthcare coverage will be repaid from those tax refunds first before refunds are sent. I posted all that before so I am not going to run it down again. They will all find out soon enough, lol. I am eager to read some posts from those that lose money that way to make sure they are still just as happy with Obamacare then as they say now, lol.
Or one of those posts that say they can't find a Doctor because all of them keep saying they don't accept Obama-Medicaid.
Sad part is if Obamacare was to collaspe before it ever starts then I will not get to read any of that funny stuff. Max Baucus says it most like will collapse first because it is an absolute "Train Wreck" fixing to happen, we'll see.
When I said I was still waiting----- That was a joke. As you can tell I am not a good joke teller. From what the people I know in health care say things are only going to get worse. My husband's oncology doctor told us in January when my husband was in for one of those annual check ups a cancer does for the rest of their life. Anyways before Obama started taking benefits away, said that soon because of obamacare people getting the treatments and test for cancer and the follow up test would be playing hell to get what they should be getting. This was in January. So that tells me medical field is working to see what they can do for the best interest of the medical field.
Donnie

United States

#38857 Apr 27, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
JAG

United States

#38858 Apr 27, 2013
Jimbo worked in a pickle factory. He had this very great and powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. This went on for years, and finally he couldn't stand it. He decided that he had to do it.
The day he finally did it he arrived home from work at 11am. His wife was very worried and asked what happened. For the first time, he explained to her this long-time desire to put his dick in the pickle slicer.

The man's wife gasped and ran over to him, yanked his pants and briefs down, and found his member perfectly intact.

"I don't understand," she exclaimed, "what happened to the pickle slicer?"

The man replied, "I think she got fired, too."
Depensey

United States

#38859 Apr 27, 2013
Natures Version of a Spam Attack

1.One human cell contains 75MB genetic information.
2.One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB.
3.One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms.
4.In average, ejaculation lasts for 5 sec and contains 2.25 ml semen.
5.This means that the throughput of a man's member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 = 1 687 500 000 000 000 byte/second = 1,6875 Terabytes/sec
This means that the female egg cell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,5 terabyte per second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby being the best freaking hardware firewall in the world!

However if only a small data package that it lets through, hangs the system for the whole of 9 months!
Stephen

United States

#38860 Apr 27, 2013
Two very drunk gentlemen stood at the bar near closing time. "I've got an idea," said Zane, "let's have one more drink and then go and find us some girls to bang." "No thanks," replied Justic, "I've got more than I can handle at home." "Great," replied the idea man, Zane "then let's have one more drink and go up to your place."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anadarko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caddo County inmate dies (Apr '14) Jul 24 Throwback 27
space or not Jul 24 Death2KeishaMohr 3
covert mich, Jul 15 catfish 2
Review: Pregnancy Support Center Of Caddo County Jul 9 Sherri Hawk 2
Please put some varoom back in our town May '15 Darko man 2
Gene Cain (Feb '13) May '15 OPERATION GREYLORD 21
Apache Downs Training Track Opens for Race Day May '15 Mary Lou Branch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anadarko Mortgages