Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

Judged:

Is there anyone who has had any luck with Judge Herndon in Grady County without him being biased?
Concerned in Darko

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

Wanting Justice wrote:
Is there anyone who has had any luck with Judge Herndon in Grady County without him being biased?
If you are having to deal at all with grady or caddo county you are always dealing with a bunch of biased pricks. Not just him its the whole dam bunch of the asses.
Wanting Justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

Really? We have had a custody/visitaion issue going on before him for about 3 years now. No matter what attorney we retain and eveidence we gatehr against the other party, the judge always leaves the child with the other party or does'nt modify any of the orders for the better. I was told that we would never get what we wanted because we weren't Grady County voters. So, we've waisted about 12k in attorney fees.

Since: Nov 08

Anadarko, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

It isn't just that you aren't Grady County voters, it's that you aren't paying the RIGHT people.. make sure you don't get a lawyer in Grady County, either...they are all "in the pockets" of "Shady Grady"...or another nickname is "Greedy Grady"...
Wanting Justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Thanks for the heads up....I'v ehad one from OKC and got nowhere with that attorney either....That's why I say it has to be the judge...
freakybaby

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

Judged:

Check out Buzin as a lawyer, he's here in Chickasha but he is damn good if you wanna put out the money. Herndon does leave something to be desired.
Wanting Justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

I have heard of Steven Buzin...what's he like?
helpless grieving mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Wanting Justice wrote:
the devil himself he helped place my children with a convicted meth felon freshly out of jail who doesnt need rehab and cant even get visitation times right
Wanting Justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

that's crazy. The system in Grady County seems more about politics than the people and what's right for children.
Concerned in Darko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Wanting Justice wrote:
Steve Buzin is probably ok lawyer as long as you dont ask him any questions he just wants the money and if you dare ask him anything he dont wanna answer he will be a total prick and he is more expensive than most of them.
Kaycee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Having had my dealings with both MR Buzin and Mr Herndon they are both dirty and will do anything for the money. That includes lies that have been told and been clear. (ie. in 2004 I was cleared my DHS of sexual bater of a minor with not even so much as a internal investagation on the subject. That was bright out in my partners custody case as fact and no agument was made because Mr. Buzin didn't want it to happen.)But in the end Mr. herndon based his judgement on that as fact. When it comes to Mr Herndon and Mr. Buzin I call them Mr only out of respect for there ages.
Wanting Justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

I haven't heard anything good of this county so far. I am concerned for the people that are trying to make a difference and to hire an attorney to uphold their rights and it doesn't seem to be happening.
Kaycee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

As long as all the dirty Judges and attorney are in that town your right. Even the attorney that my partner had was on the take and she is a gay friendly attorney out of OKC.
Concerned in Darko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Wanting Justice wrote:
I haven't heard anything good of this county so far. I am concerned for the people that are trying to make a difference and to hire an attorney to uphold their rights and it doesn't seem to be happening.
You have no rights in this county grady or caddo. They can do whatever they want to and you have to spend your life savings trying to prove your innocence. I just hope i can get the hell out of here as soon as possible i dont want my kids to have to deal with it when they are older. these counties are the type of places where once you get in you cant afford to get out.
watching

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

i've been gone for 30 yearsand chickensha has'nt changed. every ones crooked because thats all they know. like bullies in school,they take and put in there pockets, not wanting to help anyone who needs a legit hand. the people who run chickensha.politions,police,sh eriffs,elected officials all need to take a step back and take a look thru GODS eyes!!!!
helpless grieving mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

ive had dealings these people for the last 3 years even the local cops can't get correct info off licence for police reports ( my eyes are blue and not brown )
wanting justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

So, what are we all supposed to do. Has anyone ever turned the judge in for being biased?
helpless grieving mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

yes i have and yet no one cares they say he made a proper judgement and that my ex is a better parent than i
helpless grieving mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

I am extreamly sadden that this judge didnt help me up hold a court order and that rumers hold up in the court of law better than facts
wanting justice

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

helpless grieving mother wrote:
I am extreamly sadden that this judge didnt help me up hold a court order and that rumers hold up in the court of law better than facts
that is exactly what happened in my situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anadarko Discussions

Search the Anadarko Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 min Dix 71,190
Water treatment plan replacement timeline laid out 9 hr Dolores Brown 2
Anadarko Pastor at Strip Club in OKC (Sep '10) 9 hr Anadarko Resident 54
Who approves of Larry Pewitt as Cyril Police Chief (Oct '10) Jul 17 RIGGS 158
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
hwy 81 development Jul 11 John Blackwell 1
Caddo County inmate dies Jul 7 lol 5
•••
•••
•••
Anadarko Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Anadarko Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000